Keegan Andersen

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Sl7vk

Re: Keegan Andersen

Post by Sl7vk » January 16th, 2021, 8:57 pm

splintorb wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:49 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:47 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:44 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:05 pm
CanuckAggie wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 11:38 pm
I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
Gary is the last person that anyone should feel bad for. He got a job he shouldn't have been given and turned us into a dumpster fire. I'm sorry for the personal issues he is likely going through, but he should have turned down the job.
Yep, he should have never been hired the 2nd time based on what happened at OSU. No other FBS school would have hired him as the head coach based on how bad it went at OSU. Looking back I wish we would have went in a different direction, I am just grateful the damage is done and now we are cleared to start going upward again. It would have been really bad to go another season or 2. I think we have a chance to be decent next year and should be competitive in most of our games. I really like the direction that BA is taking us only have been on the job for 1 month.
Listening to BA at halftime during Thursday’s game against SDSU, I can wait until September.
I missed this...what did he say??

It was the same fast fisycal fun talk.
He was just so full of energy and engaging. Just the type of guy that draws you in with his passion.
It was a huge difference from a self centered MW a gasless GA and a flaccid FM.

stang

Post by stang » January 16th, 2021, 8:58 pm

I know that USU has had several cases of claimed nepotism in recent years (Luke Wells, the Finkbeiners, Tarvish, etc.), but I think that in all of those instances you can at least make the case for the party in question to be qualified the job. They at least had backgrounds in their hired position and had built a professional resume, underwhelming as they may be.

That is not the case for Keegan. His hire was purely nepotism, and he's now behaving like someone who knows they likely won't get another job.
These users thanked the author stang for the post (total 3):
Aggie formerly in HawaiiSl7vkutahcountyaggie

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » January 16th, 2021, 9:01 pm

Slim80 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:33 pm
... wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 4:10 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 3:01 pm
... wrote:he’s done more for USU than any of us, and his career at USU got cut short (wether it’s fair or not I’m. It here to argue about)
You have no idea what I’ve done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are so confident, please share what you have done!
I’ll bite on this one. Mainly because your claim that Keegan has done more than anyone here really pisses me off. I’m pretty confident there is a large number of individuals on this forum that have done A LOT for the school through the years.

I’ve had football season tickets for 15 years. Basketball season tickets for 11 years. I donate to the big blue scholarship fund on a regular basis and the amount I donate is none of your damn business. I spent 6 years attending classes on campus getting a masters degree. I promote an education at USU whenever I get the chance to speak with high school kids deciding where to attend college. I live in Weber County and make it known I’m an Aggie fan whenever given the chance. I do these things not because I feel obligated but because I want too. I love Utah State and the life it made possible for me.
Amen and Amen

slcagg

Post by slcagg » January 16th, 2021, 10:40 pm

stang wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:50 pm
slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm
jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 12:58 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:53 am
slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:21 am
jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:14 am
CanuckAggie wrote:I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
There was someone within the program that posted a surreptitiously recorded video of the new coach in his office? Sounds like another investigation is in order.
Wait. I never saw this video. What did I miss?
It was a video of Hartwell. Somebody made a twitter account, posted a 10 second, year old video of Hartwell telling a crass joke in a private conversation with someone else, not knowing they were being recorded.

It was deleted relatively quickly, but not before Alex Wheat spent and hour or so trying to get it spread across the internet.
I also saw today that it looked liked he was jonesing for a job in the new staff

Hire him now
Hell no. Hard, HARD pass.
Haha agree 100% stang. Should have put some kind of sarcasm emoji.

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » January 17th, 2021, 7:21 am

slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 10:40 pm
stang wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:50 pm
slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm
jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 12:58 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:53 am
slcagg wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:21 am
jpswensen wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 8:14 am
CanuckAggie wrote:I feel for he and Gary. It's a tough business and this would have been a crappy year to have to perform through. I do however think it's pretty lame to act like there's a problem with John because they moved on. Seems like Gary was given the benefit of the doubt in a lot of ways. It was a real snake move for who ever posted that joke video of John at his desk a few weeks ago. Can't help but wonder if it was Keegan.
There was someone within the program that posted a surreptitiously recorded video of the new coach in his office? Sounds like another investigation is in order.
Wait. I never saw this video. What did I miss?
It was a video of Hartwell. Somebody made a twitter account, posted a 10 second, year old video of Hartwell telling a crass joke in a private conversation with someone else, not knowing they were being recorded.

It was deleted relatively quickly, but not before Alex Wheat spent and hour or so trying to get it spread across the internet.
I also saw today that it looked liked he was jonesing for a job in the new staff

Hire him now
Hell no. Hard, HARD pass.
Haha agree 100% stang. Should have put some kind of sarcasm emoji.
about the only thing he'd be qualified for is Coach of Social Media Irrational Emotional :bs:

2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
BOWLS (pick entry)

WEEK 15 (results)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic