DVD

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Intermeddler
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 7:35 pm
Location: North Salt Lake
Has thanked: 289 times
Been thanked: 305 times

DVD

Post by Intermeddler » January 7th, 2021, 2:22 pm

Increasing chatter on Miami boards that they may make DVD their corners coach to keep him. I doubted this would happen initially because they really need someone proven there, but the current rumor is they are trying to hire Travaris Robinson as secondary coach (who would be a great hire)and DVD would basically be a second coach of defensive backs, which would allow them to have someone proven and keep DVD around for his recruiting ability.

I still really doubt DVD would be their sole DB coach but he is probably waiting around to see how Diaz fills out the openings he has on defense before committing to USU.
These users thanked the author Intermeddler for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 10710
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 6642 times
Been thanked: 4092 times
Contact:

Re: DVD

Post by aggies22 » January 7th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Maybe he's having second thoughts about the cold?



Intermeddler
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 7:35 pm
Location: North Salt Lake
Has thanked: 289 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: DVD

Post by Intermeddler » January 7th, 2021, 3:14 pm

aggies22 wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Maybe he's having second thoughts about the cold?
It would be tough to leave Miami in January that's for sure. No one tell them about the inversion either.
These users thanked the author Intermeddler for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
frankiesaysrelax
Posts: 476
Joined: August 15th, 2014, 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: DVD

Post by frankiesaysrelax » January 7th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Dubbed Video Dubbed.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 4492
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 800 times

Re: DVD

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 8th, 2021, 10:51 am

aggies22 wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Maybe he's having second thoughts about the cold?
I obviously hope he comes, but yeah, Logan is another world from Miami.



User avatar
BearLakeMonster
Posts: 1902
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:45 am
Location: The Caribbean of the Rockies
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: DVD

Post by BearLakeMonster » January 8th, 2021, 11:00 am

Even Stevens makes a good Cuban.

I'm just sayin'...


"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

User avatar
thegreendalegelf
Posts: 775
Joined: August 18th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 593 times
Been thanked: 202 times

Re: DVD

Post by thegreendalegelf » January 8th, 2021, 11:00 am

Who is DVD?



LarryTheAggie
Posts: 506
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: DVD

Post by LarryTheAggie » January 8th, 2021, 11:15 am

thegreendalegelf wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:00 am
Who is DVD?
Dan VonDelshman. I went to high school with him.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 4492
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 800 times

Re: DVD

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 8th, 2021, 11:20 am




LarryTheAggie
Posts: 506
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: DVD

Post by LarryTheAggie » January 8th, 2021, 11:24 am

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:20 am
thegreendalegelf wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:00 am
Who is DVD?
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... dyke-11818
Wow I think he would have ran out of eligibility... And people thought Chuckie was in college for a long time... ;)



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 4492
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 800 times

Re: DVD

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » January 8th, 2021, 11:25 am

LarryTheAggie wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:24 am
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:20 am
thegreendalegelf wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 11:00 am
Who is DVD?
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... dyke-11818
Wow I think he would have ran out of eligibility... And people thought Chuckie was in college for a long time... ;)
Hey after last year, I'll take him!



User avatar
BLUERUFiO
Posts: 2647
Joined: August 30th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Location: Smithfield
Has thanked: 1505 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: DVD

Post by BLUERUFiO » January 9th, 2021, 1:14 pm

Intermeddler wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 2:22 pm
Increasing chatter on Miami boards that they may make DVD their corners coach to keep him. I doubted this would happen initially because they really need someone proven there, but the current rumor is they are trying to hire Travaris Robinson as secondary coach (who would be a great hire)and DVD would basically be a second coach of defensive backs, which would allow them to have someone proven and keep DVD around for his recruiting ability.

I still really doubt DVD would be their sole DB coach but he is probably waiting around to see how Diaz fills out the openings he has on defense before committing to USU.
I just saw this: https://247sports.com/college/miami/Art ... 90540/Amp/

Does this change anything?


GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic