Brandon Bowling

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
MWCFAN12

Re: Brandon Bowling

Post by MWCFAN12 » January 6th, 2021, 6:12 pm

KoryBowling wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Aggie19 wrote:
mcaggie1 wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 12:06 pm
KoryBowling wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 10:35 am
I think you will be very happy with him. Lots of zip on the ball. He’s very much a gunslinger and that was being pulled away from him under OC at Astate. Can make all the throws and can read the D and check down very quickly. He is not afraid to put it in a tight window or to a spot once the trust is there with the WR’s.

This offense won’t look anything like last years in Jonesboro.

A good look at what he will look like is not this past year where they split. Go and look at SMU & UNLV from 2019. Any of the first 4 games. They are all on YouTube.

I know that he feels a weight has been lifted and I suspect he will be playing with a large chip on his shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info on Bonner. We like qb’s with shoulder chips.
One more question. Our qb who finished the season didn’t really have a chance to show off his passing game, but oh how he can run. He gets in the open, and can outrun most dbacks. But he hasn’t shown as yet a “gunslinger” mentality. Question is...can Bonner run?

One more. It says on the short bio that your son is from McKinney, Tx. Is that where he grew up? I have a son who lives in East Plano. We love that area from Plano to Allen to McKinney. We were just in McKinney at day 1 of the Christmas Festival ..one of our favorite things to do. And that stadium in Allen. Wow!
Welcome to our board, and we are grateful Brandon is an Aggie.
Wow, indeed! A $60 million, 18,000 seat high school stadium??? Damn!

Go check out the McKinney Stadium. It was built after Allen.

https://www.keranews.org/texas-news/201 ... has-cracks

Both of those stadiums are nice. And I am sure they have things figured out. But both have had issues with structural integrity. I believe Allen even closed down the upper levels for a few games.

One thing I love about Texas football is that most school districts there build 1 nice facility and every team in the district will use it as a home field.

For instance Ken Hall Stadium in Houston has 9 teams that call that field home. You end up with games Thursday, Friday , Saturday. But you have a much nicer facility because of pooling funds.

If Sky view, Mountain Crest, Ridge line, Green Canyon all played at one stadium it would be much nicer and much cheaper to keep up. I think this is the say to go and wish Utah would see the light.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » January 6th, 2021, 6:43 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:
Aggie19 wrote:
mcaggie1 wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:
I think you will be very happy with him. Lots of zip on the ball. He’s very much a gunslinger and that was being pulled away from him under OC at Astate. Can make all the throws and can read the D and check down very quickly. He is not afraid to put it in a tight window or to a spot once the trust is there with the WR’s.

A good look at what he will look like is not this past year where they split. Go and look at SMU & UNLV from 2019. Any of the first 4 games. They are all on YouTube.

I know that he feels a weight has been lifted and I suspect he will be playing with a large chip on his shoulder.

One more question. Our qb who finished the season didn’t really have a chance to show off his passing game, but oh how he can run. He gets in the open, and can outrun most dbacks. But he hasn’t shown as yet a “gunslinger” mentality. Question is...can Bonner run?

One more. It says on the short bio that your son is from McKinney, Tx. Is that where he grew up? I have a son who lives in East Plano. We love that area from Plano to Allen to McKinney. We were just in McKinney at day 1 of the Christmas Festival ..one of our favorite things to do. And that stadium in Allen. Wow!

Both of those stadiums are nice. And I am sure they have things figured out. But both have had issues with structural integrity. I believe Allen even closed down the upper levels for a few games.

One thing I love about Texas football is that most school districts there build 1 nice facility and every team in the district will use it as a home field.

For instance Ken Hall Stadium in Houston has 9 teams that call that field home. You end up with games Thursday, Friday , Saturday. But you have a much nicer facility because of pooling funds.

If Sky view, Mountain Crest, Ridge line, Green Canyon all played at one stadium it would be much nicer and much cheaper to keep up. I think this is the say to go and wish Utah would see the light.

I didn’t know that.

That’s a great idea.

ususports

Post by ususports » January 6th, 2021, 6:57 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 6:12 pm

What do you have against Logan High? ;)

WasatchAggie

Post by WasatchAggie » January 6th, 2021, 7:20 pm

They could take over Romney and USU could build a new stadium. :stirpot:

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » January 6th, 2021, 9:23 pm

ususports wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 6:57 pm
MWCFAN12 wrote:

What's with Mountain Crest and Green Canyon being the only ones that get fully capitalized?
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
ususports

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » January 6th, 2021, 10:48 pm

mcaggie1 wrote:
Speak for yourself, that is definitely going to effect his throwing motion.

These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post (total 2):
aggies22BLUERUFiO

Hail Aggies!

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » January 6th, 2021, 11:23 pm

Mr Bowling, please see rules of the board in regards to THEAKAGGIE....
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post:
AGinNEIowa

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

KoryBowling
Has thanked: 0

Post by KoryBowling » January 7th, 2021, 5:06 am

taniataylor wrote:Mr Bowling, please see rules of the board in regards to THEAKAGGIE....
Thanks Mrs. Taylor! Duly noted!

Look forward to meeting you!

These users thanked the author KoryBowling for the post:
taniataylor

RigAggie

Post by RigAggie » January 7th, 2021, 8:34 am

MWCFAN12 wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:
Aggie19 wrote:
mcaggie1 wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:

Umm, there are a few other sports that use the HS stadiums, Soccer, Track & Field, Cross Country. Also imagine trying to schedule practices in the Stadium. I get that you could practice on grass. But it would be an advantage practicing on the field you would be playing on. I love having an admittedly smaller stadium for each school. Feels more personal. Home field advantage.

AGinNEIowa
Pick'em Champ - '15, '16, '17 WTHCG

Post by AGinNEIowa » January 7th, 2021, 9:58 am

KoryBowling wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 5:06 am
taniataylor wrote:Mr Bowling, please see rules of the board in regards to THEAKAGGIE....

or the comment in his profile.
we kinda like him, but mostly tolerate! :joking:

Glad to have another parent participating. Welcome!

2020 PICK'EM GOOGLE Docs -
BOWLS (pick entry)

WEEK 15 (results)

MWCFAN12

Post by MWCFAN12 » January 7th, 2021, 12:44 pm

ususports wrote:
MWCFAN12 wrote:

Nothing but they are in a different school district. And should not be. One of the dumbest things ever in this valley was that. And the teachers push to keep it that way so then they can retire from one district and go teach at the other and double dip on income for a few years.
There is no reason at all for 2 districts in this valley.
These users thanked the author MWCFAN12 for the post:
3rdGenAggie

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » January 7th, 2021, 12:54 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 12:44 pm
ususports wrote:
MWCFAN12 wrote:
Nothing but they are in a different school district. And should not be. One of the dumbest things ever in this valley was that. And the teachers push to keep it that way so then they can retire from one district and go teach at the other and double dip on income for a few years.
Preach, brother! As more and more greenbelt gets gobbled up, the reasons for the two districts (urban/suburban vs countryside and the different tax rates) vanish. #cashunifiedschooldistrict!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

TheAKAggie

Post by TheAKAggie » January 7th, 2021, 12:58 pm

KoryBowling wrote:

It’s only because board admins are FACISTS and were upset a few years ago I would not go on the Stratosphere with them in Las Vegas. And I have the text messages to prove it!

Hail Aggies!

TheAKAggie

Post by TheAKAggie » January 7th, 2021, 1:01 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:

It’s only because board admins are FACISTS and were upset a few years ago I would not go on the Stratosphere with them in Las Vegas. And I have the text messages to prove it!

I’m the only one here who properly tailgates weekly, so you will want to be in my good graces.

Hail Aggies!

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » January 7th, 2021, 1:03 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 12:44 pm
ususports wrote:
MWCFAN12 wrote:

Administrators at one district don't want to lose their jobs either.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

KoryBowling
Has thanked: 0

Post by KoryBowling » January 7th, 2021, 1:04 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:

I’m the only one here who properly tailgates weekly, so you will want to be in my good graces.

Now you’re talking my language! We live to tailgate! Have been trying to figure out the logistics!

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » January 7th, 2021, 1:25 pm

KoryBowling wrote:
January 7th, 2021, 1:04 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:

Look forward to meeting you
Now you’re talking my language! We live to tailgate! Have been trying to figure out the logistics!
You know, you have an especially auspicious surname.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

TheAKAggie

Post by TheAKAggie » January 7th, 2021, 1:49 pm

KoryBowling wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
KoryBowling wrote:

I got extra chairs, just bring you appetite!

Hail Aggies!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic