Wait 1 FREAKIN MINUTE...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie19

Re: Wait 1 FREAKIN MINUTE...

Post by Aggie19 » December 28th, 2020, 2:54 pm

taniataylor wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 1:38 pm
BustaMcNutt wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 1:30 pm
This MWC Connection article is the only place that says he's transferring. Nowhere else has shown that. I'd suggest the article may be wrong. They've been wrong before.
I just checked the portal....annnd he’s not it!! Stupid article.
Dont know if he was but removed his name or if he never was. Devin T and Tyrese Mack are in as WRs... who is Tyrese Mack??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports. ... 46069/Amp/
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
taniataylor

Go Aggies!

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 28th, 2020, 3:06 pm

After seeing what BA’s offense has done in the past to show case receivers, it would be wise to stick around. Shouldn’t have a problem getting a couple good transfers either.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 28th, 2020, 3:09 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 3:06 pm
After seeing what BA’s offense has done in the past to show case receivers, it would be wise to stick around. Shouldn’t have a problem getting a couple good transfers either.
He has a very good history of having successful offenses, especially receivers. Receivers should be super thrilled to play in his system as they should have the opportunity to get a lot of stats.

AGGIEinIOWA

Wait 1 FREAKIN MINUTE...

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 28th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
He has a very good history of having successful offenses, especially receivers. Receivers should be super thrilled to play in his system as they should have the opportunity to get a lot of stats.
Not sure if BA is interested but Washington State has 3 highly rated receivers in the portal. At least two of them were recruited under the Leach regime so they’d likely fit in ok with BA’s scheme. I know BA’s scheme is a bit different than Leach’s.
I thinks it’s great that BA brought Cefalo with him as he knows how to recruit to BA’s system, has plenty of wr connections, and some street cred due to what he’s done with the Arky State receivers.

Here are the WSU receivers for kicks.
Rodrick Fisher - former starter
Kassidy Woods - Was projected to be a contributor until opting out for COVID.
Mike Pettway - Freshman this year and opted out.

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » December 28th, 2020, 4:06 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
December 28th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
Not sure if BA is interested but Washington State has 3 highly rated receivers in the portal. At least two of them were recruited under the Leach regime so they’d likely fit in ok with BA’s scheme. I know BA’s scheme is a bit different than Leach’s.
I thinks it’s great that BA brought Cefalo with him as he knows how to recruit to BA’s system, has plenty of wr connections, and some street cred due to what he’s done with the Arky State receivers.

Here are the WSU receivers for kicks.
Rodrick Fisher - former starter
Kassidy Woods - Was projected to be a contributor until opting out for COVID.
Mike Pettway - Freshman this year and opted out.
I wood pass on Woods.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 28th, 2020, 5:17 pm

So he is sticking around? Good.

Slim80

Post by Slim80 » December 28th, 2020, 5:48 pm

taniataylor wrote:
BustaMcNutt wrote:
This MWC Connection article is the only place that says he's transferring. Nowhere else has shown that. I'd suggest the article may be wrong. They've been wrong before.
Dont know if he was but removed his name or if he never was. Devin T and Tyrese Mack are in as WRs... who is Tyrese Mack??
Side question. Where do you go to view the transfer portal? Everywhere I look, you need to have special permissions to log in. Am I looking in the wrong place? If this has already been asked and answered before then my apologies.

Tania- Do you have permission to view the portal because you are an athletes parent?

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 28th, 2020, 5:56 pm

Slim80 wrote:
taniataylor wrote:
BustaMcNutt wrote:
Side question. Where do you go to view the transfer portal? Everywhere I look, you need to have special permissions to log in. Am I looking in the wrong place? If this has already been asked and answered before then my apologies.

Tania- Do you have permission to view the portal because you are an athletes parent?
https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Footb ... ferPortal/

Locked Previous topicNext topic