Eric Munoz

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
stang

Re: Eric Munoz

Post by stang » December 26th, 2020, 3:35 pm

slcagg wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 12:37 pm
stang wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 11:29 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
stang wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 10:20 am
But wait, I saw slcagg say multiple times that none of these transfer players, not Munoz, not Warren, would be able to transfer up. I’m confused.
Why do people feel the need to do this?
I just get tired of Aggie fans trying to crap on their guys on the way out just because they chose to go somewhere else. Whether it be coaches, players, recruits, etc. it happens all the time and I get tired of it. A kid can go elsewhere without it being a horrible decision.
So you harbored feelings for several weeks to call me out? I could be wrong but what I recall posting was that I did not think guys would transfer up, I had no malice towards them. Maybe disappointment that they were leaving the program. Def disappointed that some decided not to play the last few games. There are 2000 kids in the portal not all of them will find a home. Obviously I was wrong with these two and transferring up. But here is my reasoning on why I thought that.

1. Jaylen Warren: I felt he had the talent to transfer up but felt his injury history would prohibit that. I was wrong.

2. Eric Munoz: Way wrong here. I did not think he had the speed for a big 12 offer. Did anyone on this board?

For a lot of these transfers when they choose to go somewhere I’ll bet you find me congratulating them in the thread about their transfer.

If you ever have a concern with something I said I am happy to receive a pm and discuss it. Most of the time it is just a misunderstanding. I’m sure you are a great guy and a great aggie. Cheers.
I mentioned your name simply because I remember you as one who very specifically said this will not happen. It came across as a shot at them as they head out the door, and it was wrong, that's all. It's not out of spite to you, I have no issue with you.

I've just seen far too many "good, we didn't want them anyways!" type posts about players who clearly have had and could continue to have an enormous impact on our program. Guys make decisions for themselves. Sometimes they leave. Sometimes it's about football and finding a better football situation, sometimes it's for other reasons, but people on a fan board judging them and getting angry over their decisions is simply toxic. @slcagg I'm not saying this is what you did, but it's something that has been far too common on this board.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic