What should have been!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GeorgiaAggie

What should have been!

Post by GeorgiaAggie » December 12th, 2020, 10:37 am

Coach Anderson should be celebrating a new start. He should be celebrating the fact he was hired by a university that supports it sports in facilities and now in pay. He should be celebrating moving to a great community.

Aggie nation should be celebrating the hire of a quality WINNING coach that brings a fun brand of offense. We should be celebrating the fact that we hired a coach that will love his players and his players will love him. We should be celebrating that our football program has set itself up to have stability and build a consistent winner.

I live in the south and know about Coach Anderson and this hire was a home run. However, it definitely doesn’t feel that way. All coach Anderson did was say yes to an incredible opportunity for both parties and now there will always be this cloud over his hiring. I know that we will move on and our football program, athletic department and university will be fine. I just feel bad for OUR COACH. I know the player’s statement stated that their decision was in no way a reflection on coach Anderson but indirectly it is a stain on what should have been a celebration.

Not supporting the program is not the answer. If at all, it’s time to come together and show Coach Anderson what Aggie nation is all about! Sorry, rant over.

cval

Re: What should have been!

Post by cval » December 12th, 2020, 10:42 am

Probably still will be. Given his past record, I expect him to take this bull by the horns, say and do the right things and quickly build a positive culture.

He will see this as an opportunity to build it right, and people will buy in very quickly.
These users thanked the author cval for the post:
mcaggie1

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 12th, 2020, 10:42 am

Yeah it is a weird time for people to being talking about boycotting the program and getting triggered when there literally is a changing of the guard that is happening today and many of the players won't be on the team next year.

HomeTown

Post by HomeTown » December 12th, 2020, 10:45 am

He will probably be a great Aggie coach. At least that's my hope. Let's pray cooler heads prevail in this weird and regrettable situation and we can get on with being the Aggies we all want.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 12th, 2020, 11:16 am

I am stoked to have Coach Anderson leaving the team. I think he's going to do a fantastic job and will build a very very high quality program. He has his work cut out for him but I think you will see players fall in line, him hire a good staff and within a month or so this will be all behind us.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 12th, 2020, 11:17 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
December 12th, 2020, 11:16 am
I am stoked to have Coach Anderson leading the team. I think he's going to do a fantastic job and will build a very very high quality program. He has his work cut out for him but I think you will see players fall in line, him hire a good staff and within a month or so this will be all behind us.

Locked Previous topicNext topic