Colorado State

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Elkaggie

Re: Colorado State

Post by Elkaggie » December 11th, 2020, 4:40 pm

coolag wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Still waiting elkaggie. What reason do you have to point the finger at Hartwell and lecture the rest of us about pointing the finger at the coaches and players? My guess is your full of shi+
That’s fine you don’t have to believe me.

Brushowl

Post by Brushowl » December 11th, 2020, 4:49 pm

Ok. I don't believe you. Are we done here?

I support our troops, especially the snipers.

Lonely Cowboy

Post by Lonely Cowboy » December 11th, 2020, 9:24 pm

Finally a voice of reason...

There are a lot of people making some very bold statements while knowing very, very little about what’s happening in this thread.

Maybe before calling for players to be kicked off the team, or for Maile to never get a job again, or calling for Cockett to be fired we should wait for some more information? Just a thought.
[/quote]

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 11th, 2020, 9:39 pm

Lonely Cowboy wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Finally a voice of reason...

There are a lot of people making some very bold statements while knowing very, very little about what’s happening in this thread.

Maybe before calling for players to be kicked off the team, or for Maile to never get a job again, or calling for Cockett to be fired we should wait for some more information? Just a thought.
[/quote]

Yeah, both sides could calm down and wait until more facts come to light before jumping to conclusions. At this moment we don't know much. I am not going to attack Dr Cockett, but I'm also not going to attack the players until more comes to light. We'll see what was said and done in due time.

AgMac

Post by AgMac » December 11th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Lonely Cowboy wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 9:24 pm

There are a lot of people making some very bold statements...
Yep. Those people are our players. And thus far, they've refused to disclose what Cockett allegedly said.
These users thanked the author AgMac for the post (total 3):
USU783rdGenAggieCastIronAggie

Lonely Cowboy

Post by Lonely Cowboy » December 11th, 2020, 10:19 pm

Hey - just to confirm, my intended post was a copy of stang’s post.

For some reason my reply and others don’t show his original post.

I believe this is his original post.
stang wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Stang - I totally meant to reply to your post. Something ended up being weird with my follow up reply. I really liked your feedback. Thx!

stang

Post by stang » December 11th, 2020, 10:21 pm

Lonely Cowboy wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 10:19 pm
Hey - just to confirm, my intended post was a copy of stang’s post.

For some reason my reply and others don’t show his original post.

I believe this is his original post.
stang wrote:
December 11th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Stang - I totally meant to reply to your post. Something ended up being weird with my follow up reply. I really liked your feedback. Thx!
No worries, I appreciate it! I know tensions run high when something crazy like this happens to the team that we all love, but rushing to judgment for either side won't do any good in this situation. The good news is, we don't need to take sides. We can just watch and see what happens and go from there.
These users thanked the author stang for the post:
Lonely Cowboy

Locked Previous topicNext topic