List your top 5 candidates

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
MWCFAN12

Re: List your top 5 candidates

Post by MWCFAN12 » December 1st, 2020, 11:20 pm

I dont know who the HC is going to be but I hope the HC takes a look at Zach Kittley as OC. He seems to be on the rise in the ranks.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » December 1st, 2020, 11:20 pm

FireWells wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 10:14 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:36 pm
USU78 wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:30 pm
FireWells wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:27 pm
Why are you guys excited about yost? He has been the worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen...
You haven't experienced him like we did. Look up USU's 2018 numbers.

Of course, our first round draftee QB operated behind a nearly all senior OL.
Yep we averaged 47 points a game the last season we had Yost. We scored more points against Michigan State than anyone else on their schedule including Michigan State, Penn State and Ohio State. Yost wouldn't be my first choice, but you provide USU with one of the best offenses in the nation and you deserve to at least have your name mentioned.
I think that has more to do with love than it does yost. Look at what he has done at Texas Tech...
You guys had Mahomes and couldn't put together a competitive team in conference.

Wells really isn't doing much worse than what TT is, especially comparing conference records. Odds are it's something simple- Maybe if Texas Tech didn't have so many fat little girlfriends...

Anyway, Graham Harrell is probably Texas Tech's best bet for football relevancy. Maybe you can overtake Houston for anyone caring about your football team.
These users thanked the author Imakeitrain for the post:
aggies22

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 1st, 2020, 11:38 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 11:20 pm
FireWells wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 10:14 pm
USU78 wrote:
FireWells wrote:
Why are you guys excited about yost? He has been the worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen...

Yep we averaged 47 points a game the last season we had Yost. We scored more points against Michigan State than anyone else on their schedule including Michigan State, Penn State and Ohio State. Yost wouldn't be my first choice, but you provide USU with one of the best offenses in the nation and you deserve to at least have your name mentioned.
I think that has more to do with love than it does yost. Look at what he has done at Texas Tech...
You guys had Mahomes and couldn't put together a competitive team in conference.

Wells really isn't doing much worse than what TT is, especially comparing conference records. Odds are it's something simple- Maybe if Texas Tech didn't have so many fat little girlfriends...

Anyway, Graham Harrell is probably Texas Tech's best bet for football relevancy. Maybe you can overtake Houston for anyone caring about your football team.
Yep. Assuming Texas Tech beats Kansas, it will have been a standard Kliff Kingsbury type season. Wells certainly hasn't hit the ball out of the park in 2 years, but 3-6 in the Big 12 would be the same as what Kingsbury had his last 3 seasons.

Wells probably won't get it done, but I doubt Harrell could do much better than Kingsbury or Wells. It will take a special mind to win at Texas Tech.

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » December 2nd, 2020, 12:24 am

2004AG wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 10:20 pm
FireWells wrote:
USU78 wrote:
FireWells wrote:

Yost is deity around here.
For some, not me. I'm pretty meh on the guy. I felt he was too rigid in his system and lacked creativity and ability to tailor to his player's strengths - but I know I'm in the minority. I definitely don't want him as HC. I think he'd make a terrible HC.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post:
2004AG

FireWells

Post by FireWells » December 2nd, 2020, 2:41 am

brownjeans wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:24 am
2004AG wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 10:20 pm
FireWells wrote:
USU78 wrote:
FireWells wrote:

Yost is deity around here.
For some, not me. I'm pretty meh on the guy. I felt he was too rigid in his system and lacked creativity and ability to tailor to his player's strengths - but I know I'm in the minority. I definitely don't want him as HC. I think he'd make a terrible HC.
Same complaints here. Running 11 personnel every play is dumb. It only helps the defense.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » December 2nd, 2020, 9:27 am

After this season, I kind of miss Wells and Yost.

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » December 2nd, 2020, 9:43 am

Wells' game management and decisions when they matter are pretty horrible. He's shown that again this year at TT with his "sky kick" against Texas and that god awful onside kick against OK State. There are plenty of others.

He's now secured a losing season the last 6 out of 7 years as a coach. That's really not good.

Yost on the other hand.... not sure he's the one to blame for the results in Lubbock.

splintorb

Post by splintorb » December 2nd, 2020, 9:47 am

Sl7vk wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:43 am
Wells' game management and decisions when they matter are pretty horrible. He's shown that again this year at TT with his "sky kick" against Texas and that god awful onside kick against OK State. There are plenty of others.

He's now secured a losing season the last 6 out of 7 years as a coach. That's really not good.

Yost on the other hand.... not sure he's the one to blame for the results in Lubbock.
I don't believe Wells is the one to completely blame for Lubbock. Lubbock...is...Lubbock. Tough place to win lately, program was a little rough even when Wells took it.

bpd

Post by bpd » December 2nd, 2020, 10:18 am

Matt Wells is not a good coach. Nobody was sad to see him leave. It is not surprising he is not doing great at TT. He had some real bad seasons here and a lot of people wanted him fired. He will get fired at TT, maybe this year, but probably next year after he has a losing season again.
These users thanked the author bpd for the post:
FireWells

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » December 2nd, 2020, 10:35 am

bpd wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:18 am
Matt Wells is not a good coach. Nobody was sad to see him leave. It is not surprising he is not doing great at TT. He had some real bad seasons here and a lot of people wanted him fired. He will get fired at TT, maybe this year, but probably next year after he has a losing season again.
Matt Wells was the coach for the longest period of sustained success we have had at USU since the 1960s.

Matt Wells wasn’t a very likeable dude, IMO, and for that reason I wasn’t too sad to see him go. His big weakness that kept him from being a great coach is his awful track record with in-game decisions both tough and obvious. But he was a good coach, and the coach of many teams that brought much joy to Aggiedom.

It may not be a popular opinion, but Wells did more for Aggie football than Andersen did, and I don’t even think that is even really debatable at this point (when you consider Andersen’s recent second stint).
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 2):
splintorb3rdGenAggie

splintorb

Post by splintorb » December 2nd, 2020, 10:42 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:35 am
bpd wrote:
Matt Wells was the coach for the longest period of sustained success we have had at USU since the 1960s.

Matt Wells wasn’t a very likeable dude, IMO, and for that reason I wasn’t too sad to see him go. His big weakness that kept him from being a great coach is his awful track record with in-game decisions both tough and obvious. But he was a good coach, and the coach of many teams that brought much joy to Aggiedom.

It may not be a popular opinion, but Wells did more for Aggie football than Andersen did, and I don’t even think that is even really debatable at this point (when you consider Andersen’s recent second stint).
I agree with this...I don't understand the "not a good coach" speak. We had some good teams during his run here...he did make some bad decisions during games, but he was a pretty good coach...

Matt Wells went 45-34 while he was here...
Andersen went 26-24 while he was here...

Yes Andersen turned us around...but, Wells had some good seasons.
These users thanked the author splintorb for the post:
cdaAg

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » December 2nd, 2020, 10:48 am

splintorb wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:42 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
bpd wrote:

I agree with this...I don't understand the "not a good coach" speak. We had some good teams during his run here...he did make some bad decisions during games, but he was a pretty good coach...

And let’s be clear, I don’t want Wells back, because as we’ve seen with Gary (and just about every other example of second coaching stints), you can’t come home.

But the last decade of Aggie football was overall awesome, and we have Wells to thank for that.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 2):
splintorbaggies22

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » December 2nd, 2020, 10:56 am

Is Urban Myer still retired? ;-)

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » December 2nd, 2020, 10:59 am

1. Kenny Dillingham
2. Graham Harrell (though very unlikely because I think he's getting the Tech job in 1-2 years)
3. Jay Hill
4. Lance Leipold
5. Morgan Scalley

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » December 2nd, 2020, 11:02 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:48 am
splintorb wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:42 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
bpd wrote:

And let’s be clear, I don’t want Wells back, because as we’ve seen with Gary (and just about every other example of second coaching stints), you can’t come home.

But the last decade of Aggie football was overall awesome, and we have Wells to thank for that.
I think Mack Brown is proving that you can come home.
The fact you don't want Matt back speaks volumes IMHO.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » December 2nd, 2020, 11:46 am

Imakeitrain wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:54 pm
FireWells wrote:
Why are you guys excited about yost? He has been the worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen. From what im hearing wells may be available sooner than later. You can probably have them both, and feel free to take colombi with them.
Why are you here?
I admit, I love the Texas Tech fan presence.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 2):
FireWellsNavyBlue

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » December 2nd, 2020, 12:33 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:59 am
1. Kenny Dillingham
2. Graham Harrell (though very unlikely because I think he's getting the Tech job in 1-2 years)
3. Jay Hill
4. Lance Leipold
5. Morgan Scalley
Honest question, what about Kenny Dillingham would put him at the top of your list? He seems like an up and coming coach, but seems really inexperienced.

BearLakeMonstar
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BearLakeMonstar » December 2nd, 2020, 1:27 pm

Jay Hill would be a great choice for the next coach. I can see the argument being made for Choate as well. However, Weber State has one of the biggest budgets in all of FCS and Montana State has the BIGGEST budget in all of FCS (more money than NDSU and JMU). When you compare who they're recruiting against (Eastern Washington is bankrupt/may cut football, SUU can't buy a 1st Down, I dont think UNC still has a team, Portland State has been considering cancelling the football program for years) they better be successful.

I say all this to highlight that if you go from one of those program to USU, where we aren't poor but certainly do not have the financial means of other school in the MW, youre in for a shock and cannot rely on the best facilities in the country, which weber and msu both have. There have been some outstanding coaches brought up on this message board, but we NEED a coach with strong Utah/West Coast/Poly ties and absolutely has an understanding of how to recruit and structure a team loaded with LDS athletes.

It's fun to make a wish list and throw some outstanding P5 coordinators and coaches from other G5 schools. But what I dont want to see is a flashy name from a big school totally ignorant of utah, then they go after JUCO or Power5 bounce backs, try to have 1 good season (not consistent) then bounce on us. We've had that towards the end with Wells and it kills me to see the off field issues we've had from trying to get 1 and done players. I am willing to be patient for a program builder who is going to recruit/redshirt/develop/reload. Jay Hill fits this mold really well. Another name that I see get thrown around alot (usually in a negative light) is Ed Lamb. He makes alot of sense. Worked at San Diego with Jim Harbaugh's Staff (when Jim was winning alot of games), then HC at SUU. And he built them up from nothing. He inherited an 0 and 18 (I think) team then turned around and won 2 or 3 conference titles with 2 or 3 playoff appearances. Produced something like 7 or 8 nfl guys from his 2014-2015 squad. All while doing it at SUU (who has the lowest budget in FCS and cedar city is NOT an easy place to sell to an 18yr old). By all accounts he oversees BYU's practice structure and recruiting. Yr 1, 9 games, yr 2 awful, yr 3 improvement, yr 4 lost some close ones but same record, yr 5 undefeated and a heisman candidate. Additionally, he is loved in the polynesian community. So I don't get the hate (other than the obvious that he's a zoob). Somebody enlighten me?

I'll step off my soap box and leave my top 5:

1. Jay HIll
2. Lamb
3. Zak Hill
4. Scalley
5. Urban Meyer

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » December 2nd, 2020, 2:58 pm

1. Kenney Dillingham
2. Sean Lewis
3. Harrell
4. Johnson
5. Yost

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » December 2nd, 2020, 3:04 pm

If it breaks that way, I'd be okay with Frank. Do I think he's the best coach we can get? No. Do I think he can take us to new heights where we challenge Boise every year? Probably not. Do I think he can win 7.5 games on average. Yeah, I think he can. But I may feel differently after tomorrow :)

AGGIEinIOWA

List your top 5 candidates

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » December 2nd, 2020, 3:28 pm

BearLakeMonstar wrote:Jay Hill would be a great choice for the next coach. I can see the argument being made for Choate as well. However, Weber State has one of the biggest budgets in all of FCS and Montana State has the BIGGEST budget in all of FCS (more money than NDSU and JMU). When you compare who they're recruiting against (Eastern Washington is bankrupt/may cut football, SUU can't buy a 1st Down, I dont think UNC still has a team, Portland State has been considering cancelling the football program for years) they better be successful.

I say all this to highlight that if you go from one of those program to USU, where we aren't poor but certainly do not have the financial means of other school in the MW, youre in for a shock and cannot rely on the best facilities in the country, which weber and msu both have. There have been some outstanding coaches brought up on this message board, but we NEED a coach with strong Utah/West Coast/Poly ties and absolutely has an understanding of how to recruit and structure a team loaded with LDS athletes.

It's fun to make a wish list and throw some outstanding P5 coordinators and coaches from other G5 schools. But what I dont want to see is a flashy name from a big school totally ignorant of utah, then they go after JUCO or Power5 bounce backs, try to have 1 good season (not consistent) then bounce on us. We've had that towards the end with Wells and it kills me to see the off field issues we've had from trying to get 1 and done players. I am willing to be patient for a program builder who is going to recruit/redshirt/develop/reload. Jay Hill fits this mold really well. Another name that I see get thrown around alot (usually in a negative light) is Ed Lamb. He makes alot of sense. Worked at San Diego with Jim Harbaugh's Staff (when Jim was winning alot of games), then HC at SUU. And he built them up from nothing. He inherited an 0 and 18 (I think) team then turned around and won 2 or 3 conference titles with 2 or 3 playoff appearances. Produced something like 7 or 8 nfl guys from his 2014-2015 squad. All while doing it at SUU (who has the lowest budget in FCS and cedar city is NOT an easy place to sell to an 18yr old). By all accounts he oversees BYU's practice structure and recruiting. Yr 1, 9 games, yr 2 awful, yr 3 improvement, yr 4 lost some close ones but same record, yr 5 undefeated and a heisman candidate. Additionally, he is loved in the polynesian community. So I don't get the hate (other than the obvious that he's a zoob). Somebody enlighten me?

1. Jay HIll
2. Lamb
3. Zak Hill
4. Scalley
5. Urban Meyer
I agree with your thoughts. Jay Hill has become my number 1. I spent some time watching some interviews with him and I really like his mix of confidence and humility. He’s very likable and obviously can run a program. He also is experienced in the same recruiting strategy that has been proven to work at USU.

I too would not be upset with an Ed Lamb hire. I prefer him over any of the other BYU options. He’s got pretty similar qualifications as Jay Hill.

Zak Hill would be ok but I’d prefer Lance Anderson over him, Scalley, Harrell, or Avalos. I’d also prefer keeping Frank over any of those coordinators except for maybe Lance.

stang

Post by stang » December 2nd, 2020, 3:46 pm

bpd wrote:Matt Wells is not a good coach. Nobody was sad to see him leave. It is not surprising he is not doing great at TT. He had some real bad seasons here and a lot of people wanted him fired. He will get fired at TT, maybe this year, but probably next year after he has a losing season again.
I strongly, strongly disagree. Matt Wells is an excellent coach, and I was very sad to see him go.

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » December 2nd, 2020, 4:07 pm

stang wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 3:46 pm
bpd wrote:Matt Wells is not a good coach. Nobody was sad to see him leave. It is not surprising he is not doing great at TT. He had some real bad seasons here and a lot of people wanted him fired. He will get fired at TT, maybe this year, but probably next year after he has a losing season again.
I strongly, strongly disagree. Matt Wells is an excellent coach, and I was very sad to see him go.
We will have to disagree on that one. Anyone with the abysmal track record in close games over a decade that Wells has (and that wasn't just USU it has continued at TT is not an excellent coach. He's a mediocre program manager, average game planner, and terrible in game coach who made a couple of really good defensive coordinator hires on the front end and back end of his tenure and scored his jackpot when Hartwell took the offense out of his hands and hired Yost. He did recruit Love so there is that too.
These users thanked the author hickaggie for the post (total 2):
Sl7vkFireWells

hickaggie

Post by hickaggie » December 2nd, 2020, 4:08 pm

hickaggie wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 4:07 pm
stang wrote:
We will have to disagree on that one. Anyone with the abysmal track record in close games over a decade that Wells has (and that wasn't just USU it has continued at TT is not an excellent coach. He's a mediocre program manager, average game planner, and terrible in game coach who made a couple of really good defensive coordinator hires on the front end and back end of his tenure and scored his jackpot when Hartwell took the offense out of his hands and hired Yost. He did recruit Love so there is that too.

BearLakeMonstar
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BearLakeMonstar » December 2nd, 2020, 4:45 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 3:28 pm
BearLakeMonstar wrote:Jay Hill would be a great choice for the next coach. I can see the argument being made for Choate as well. However, Weber State has one of the biggest budgets in all of FCS and Montana State has the BIGGEST budget in all of FCS (more money than NDSU and JMU). When you compare who they're recruiting against (Eastern Washington is bankrupt/may cut football, SUU can't buy a 1st Down, I dont think UNC still has a team, Portland State has been considering cancelling the football program for years) they better be successful.

1. Jay HIll
2. Lamb
3. Zak Hill
4. Scalley
5. Urban Meyer
I agree with your thoughts. Jay Hill has become my number 1. I spent some time watching some interviews with him and I really like his mix of confidence and humility. He’s very likable and obviously can run a program. He also is experienced in the same recruiting strategy that has been proven to work at USU.

I too would not be upset with an Ed Lamb hire. I prefer him over any of the other BYU options. He’s got pretty similar qualifications as Jay Hill.

Zak Hill would be ok but I’d prefer Lance Anderson over him, Scalley, Harrell, or Avalos. I’d also prefer keeping Frank over any of those coordinators except for maybe Lance.
I'm not anti Frank at all. Would be an odd play to fire GA to promote him. Think he will make a great HC one day

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » December 2nd, 2020, 5:52 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
bpd wrote:

True dat!

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

BearLakeMonster

Post by BearLakeMonster » December 2nd, 2020, 9:31 pm

BearLakeMonstar wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 1:27 pm
:headscratch:
These users thanked the author BearLakeMonster for the post:
AGinNEIowa

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » December 2nd, 2020, 10:09 pm

My concern with Ed Lamb is NOT the fact that he is at BYU, but that he lost the fire and drive from being a head coach considering he resigned from being a head coach. We just fired one coach who was great taking over a team in the late 2000's before quitting in the mid 2010's. It's likely that Ed Lamb would be a shell of his 2008 self similar to the drop from 2009 GA to 2019 GA. I would be more in favor of him if he had remained as the coach at SUU all this time, or even jumped to a Sun Belt or MAC head job. It's especially telling that he would step down to be an assistant at a school where he can NOT be their head coach.

I would on the other hand want Jeff Grimes overlooking him being at BYU. If anything, Him being at BYU and how big of a loss it would be for them is probably MORE reason to want to take him, not LESS reason. Though it's likely if we don't take him, either another school with a HC opening or a bigger school with an OC opening will take care of that.

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » December 2nd, 2020, 10:17 pm

If Ed Lamb has lost his fire to be a head coach, wouldn't he just not be a candidate by choice?

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » December 2nd, 2020, 10:34 pm

newhouse9 wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:17 pm
If Ed Lamb has lost his fire to be a head coach, wouldn't he just not be a candidate by choice?
That's what I thought about Gary. I had concerns about him being burned out from being a head coach, but then when he was hired back, thought that maybe he wasn't so burned out after all or he wouldn't have wanted the job back. It turned out that I, and the others who didn't want him back, were right the first time.

newhouse9

Post by newhouse9 » December 2nd, 2020, 10:39 pm

I just don't know why a guy who doesn't want to be a head coach would apply.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

hickaggie wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 4:08 pm
hickaggie wrote:
stang wrote:
Results matter and as of now he is the best Aggie coach of the last 40 years. Easy to bash a guy for his faults, but when nobody has done a better job, I'll stick with the coach who gave us our longest winning streak in school history and was part of our only three 10 win seasons in school history. (1 as OC and 2 as the HC)

Love for the next coach to do better, but I've been an Aggie fan going to games since I was a kid in the 80's and winning at USU is difficult. Wells gave me some of the most exciting times as an Aggie fan after so much misery so I'll always be grateful.
These users thanked the author Aggie formerly in Hawaii for the post (total 3):
bluegrousebrownjeansgomretat

gomretat

Post by gomretat » December 3rd, 2020, 7:27 am

December 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm
hickaggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
stang wrote:
Results matter and as of now he is the best Aggie coach of the last 40 years. Easy to bash a guy for his faults, but when nobody has done a better job, I'll stick with the coach who gave us our longest winning streak in school history and was part of our only three 10 win seasons in school history. (1 as OC and 2 as the HC)

Love for the next coach to do better, but I've been an Aggie fan going to games since I was a kid in the 80's and winning at USU is difficult. Wells gave me some of the most exciting times as an Aggie fan after so much misery so I'll always be grateful.
Well said AIH. In spite of whatever flaws people love to point out, Wells did more in terms of W's and respect than any other coach. That is especially true with what has happened with GA round two. I will never understand why we love to dump on people who gave us all they had.

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » December 3rd, 2020, 8:49 am

gomretat wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 7:27 am
December 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm
hickaggie wrote:
hickaggie wrote:
stang wrote:

Well said AIH. In spite of whatever flaws people love to point out, Wells did more in terms of W's and respect than any other coach. That is especially true with what has happened with GA round two. I will never understand why we love to dump on people who gave us all they had.
Good God this is sad. The coach that "did more in terms of W's and respect than any other coach" had just as many losing seasons as he did winning. No offense, I have zero against Coach Wells, I liked him, but it didn't start with Wells and Wells didn't have the cultural shift job as head coach that Coach Andersen did. I'll give you the wins (if we're talking the last 40 years), but the respect part belongs to someone else. We were absolutely abysmal for 40 years and had zero respect until Gary 1.0, he gets my vote in that department.
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post (total 2):
BustaMcNuttSl7vk

Go Aggies!

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » December 3rd, 2020, 9:50 am

Remember that Anderson and Wells were the first coaches who had the advantage of having great state of the art facilities. That makes a big difference in recruiting. I wonder how someone like Weatherby would have done with that advantage. Another advantage is the upgrade in conference affiliation. He may have gone up a lot more poles.
:nono:
These users thanked the author mcaggie1 for the post:
Sl7vk

Locked Previous topicNext topic