SDSU

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie19
Posts: 759
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 374 times

SDSU

Post by Aggie19 » October 24th, 2020, 9:56 pm

I know it's only UNLV and they're at home, but SDSU is looking pretty good. I don't think they have a much speed as BSU, but they are not slow. Based on tonight, I'd expect us to show better, especially if we can get some players back, but it might be rough.


Go Aggies!

Aggie84025
Posts: 2393
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 748 times

Re: SDSU

Post by Aggie84025 » October 24th, 2020, 9:58 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 9:56 pm
I know it's only UNLV and they're at home, but SDSU is looking pretty good. I don't think they have a much speed as BSU, but they are not slow. Based on tonight, I'd expect us to show better, especially if we can get some players back, but it might be rough.
I agree, I expect to see some improvement after tonight. Hopefully the ~5,500 fans will help with more of a home field advantage and help with the game. I still believe.



User avatar
MaverickAggie
Posts: 443
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 11:51 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: SDSU

Post by MaverickAggie » October 24th, 2020, 10:03 pm

Watching SDSU play smash mouth physical football right now. Not as fast as Boise but more physical.

Hope we can get some things figured out before next week or it could get ugly.



User avatar
Bill_George
Posts: 36
Joined: December 5th, 2014, 9:48 am
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: SDSU

Post by Bill_George » October 24th, 2020, 11:47 pm

The Aztec home field is very very formidable, they have never lost a game in that venue.


Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk




slcagg
Posts: 5561
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 847 times

Re: SDSU

Post by slcagg » October 25th, 2020, 5:22 am

I’d assume SDSU will be the 2nd best team in the conference. Air Force could have been as well but then they lost all their guys and scored 6 in San Jose.



Aggie84025
Posts: 2393
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 748 times

Re: SDSU

Post by Aggie84025 » October 25th, 2020, 8:12 am

slcagg wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 5:22 am
I’d assume SDSU will be the 2nd best team in the conference. Air Force could have been as well but then they lost all their guys and scored 6 in San Jose.
The schedule did not do us any favors this year. AF did not look good at all last night. I expect to see improvement going into game 2. I want to beat the aztecs at home, got to play a lot better than we did though.



User avatar
Bill_George
Posts: 36
Joined: December 5th, 2014, 9:48 am
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: SDSU

Post by Bill_George » October 25th, 2020, 9:56 am

Aggie19 wrote:I know it's only UNLV and they're at home, but SDSU is looking pretty good. I don't think they have a much speed as BSU, but they are not slow. Based on tonight, I'd expect us to show better, especially if we can get some players back, but it might be rough.
Tha Aztecs play in Carson for the next two years. It is about 100 miles from San Diego. It is a long drive for students, alumni and fans. The Covid pandemic has eliminated the travel burden. So I ask what do you mean? "they're good at home"
The last night the Tampa Bay Ray's were good at home too...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk




Aggie19
Posts: 759
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: SDSU

Post by Aggie19 » October 25th, 2020, 10:08 am

Bill_George wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 9:56 am
Aggie19 wrote:I know it's only UNLV and they're at home, but SDSU is looking pretty good. I don't think they have a much speed as BSU, but they are not slow. Based on tonight, I'd expect us to show better, especially if we can get some players back, but it might be rough.
Tha Aztecs play in Carson for the next two years. It is about 100 miles from San Diego. It is a long drive for students, alumni and fans. The Covid pandemic has eliminated the travel burden. So I ask what do you mean? "they're good at home"
The last night the Tampa Bay Ray's were good at home too...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Well, I didn't specifically say "they are good at home", but since I was "quoted". I understand your point and understood the were not in San Diego. How about this, UNLV wasn't at home and maybe didn't play as well as they might have, should they have been in Las Vegas, this, perhaps, led to SDSU to appear to perform better than they potentially could have IF they would have played in Nevada rather than California?

:)


Go Aggies!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic