End the Shelley experiment

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
oleblu111
Posts: 1858
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 921 times
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by oleblu111 » October 26th, 2020, 5:28 pm

hickaggie wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 2:50 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 11:48 am
To give some perspective. Jordan Love's first real game experience was against WYO in 2017. Love finished 8/18 for 108 yards and 3 interceptions. I am certainly not comparing Shelley to Love and not saying that Shelley is going to be an all league performer. All I am saying is he needs some time. It is hard to start against BSU and SDSU who generally have the top 3-4 defenses in the league every year. Shelley certainly needs to improve, but so does the whole offense including coaches. Here is to hoping the whole group performs better on Saturday and gives us hope.
I was at that game and got to see the difference between Love and Myers in person. Despite Love's picks I was immediately impressed with how quickly he got the ball out, his pocket presence, and leadership. He looked like a real QB and a sea change from what we had seen from Myers.

This is not about the numbers for me anyway. Myers was an OK athlete playing QB (had some straight line speed, average but inconsistent arm, could sometimes go through a progression). Sorry, but in Shelley I saw a 5-11 very average athlete without good QB skills or instincts. Nothing to do with the opponent or his stats.
So his performance had nothing to do with the opponent ? I Want to make sure I got that right.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5897
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 1107 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Roy McAvoy » October 26th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 11:48 am
To give some perspective. Jordan Love's first real game experience was against WYO in 2017. Love finished 8/18 for 108 yards and 3 interceptions. I am certainly not comparing Shelley to Love and not saying that Shelley is going to be an all league performer. All I am saying is he needs some time. It is hard to start against BSU and SDSU who generally have the top 3-4 defenses in the league every year. Shelley certainly needs to improve, but so does the whole offense including coaches. Here is to hoping the whole group performs better on Saturday and gives us hope.
Okay, now compare how Jordan Love did in his 19th college game vs. Shelley’s 19th game like this was for Shelley.

You’re acting like Shelley is inexperienced. Shelley has started a pac 12 championship game for crying out loud.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 2):
Aggie19utahcountyaggie



oleblu111
Posts: 1858
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 921 times
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by oleblu111 » October 26th, 2020, 5:58 pm

2019 BSU at USU 56-21 We can argue Love vs Shelley, but the result is the same.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
El Sapo



Aggie84025
Posts: 3590
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1254 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Aggie84025 » October 26th, 2020, 7:07 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 5:44 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 11:48 am
To give some perspective. Jordan Love's first real game experience was against WYO in 2017. Love finished 8/18 for 108 yards and 3 interceptions. I am certainly not comparing Shelley to Love and not saying that Shelley is going to be an all league performer. All I am saying is he needs some time. It is hard to start against BSU and SDSU who generally have the top 3-4 defenses in the league every year. Shelley certainly needs to improve, but so does the whole offense including coaches. Here is to hoping the whole group performs better on Saturday and gives us hope.
Okay, now compare how Jordan Love did in his 19th college game vs. Shelley’s 19th game like this was for Shelley.

You’re acting like Shelley is inexperienced. Shelley has started a pac 12 championship game for crying out loud.
I made it very clear i am not advocating shelley will be like love. He may have 19 games, but he played very little if any at qb last year. I am certainly not sold that Shelley's going to be great. All I am saying is I'm willing to give him more than just one game at USU before I am clamoring for change. If he has similar performances the next two to three games absolutely give it to Peasley and let him go.



gomretat
Posts: 752
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 10:16 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by gomretat » October 27th, 2020, 6:32 am

Bringing Shelley in the way he entered and the way it was managed with HC was not managed well (even though I still seriously doubt he was promised the starting job). Benching Shelley now after 1 game against the best MWC team is in the same category. Give him a realistic shot. I dont believe the comparisons to Kent Myers are accurate but time will tell. The biggest question for me is about how the team shows up against SDSU. Are they hanging their heads or are do they come back with fire?
These users thanked the author gomretat for the post:
oleblu111



bwcrc
Posts: 211
Joined: November 7th, 2013, 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by bwcrc » October 27th, 2020, 7:17 am

I doubt Shelley was outright promised the starting job, but I do think at the very least there was an implicit promise that he would start. On several occasions GA's has stated that if a grad transfer does not start that the coaching staff failed by bringing in the grad transfer. With virtually every grad transfer that comes in I assume the coaching staff believes the grad transfer will/should start. We already had a loaded and very talented QB room along with the apparent starter having a strong relationship with others on the team who also viewed him as a leader. The coaching staff had to understand that bringing in a grad transfer would have ripple effects. In GA's mind, knowing there will be consequences of adding a grad transfer QB, why bring him in unless you truly believed he would perform better than any of the existing QBs.

Based on just the first game of the season while installing a new offense and a new defense without a regular training camp and no pre-conference games to work things out, I am not willing to form an opinion of whether bringing Shelley in was a mistake. Give it another two weeks, and maybe, possibly into the fourth game, to see if there is solid progression by Shelley and the offensive unit as a whole before deciding whether Shelley has what it takes to successfully run the offense and give the team opportunities to win games.
These users thanked the author bwcrc for the post (total 2):
2004AGJSHarvey



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 1426
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 497 times
Been thanked: 682 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Sl7vk » October 27th, 2020, 7:39 am

Shelley is not a grad transfer.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
aggies22



Aggiefan2020
Posts: 6
Joined: October 27th, 2020, 10:02 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Aggiefan2020 » October 27th, 2020, 10:09 am

From what i saw Shelley was shocked with how fast Boise was able to play. He has big game experience which should have helped as Boise is consistently one of the Nation's best they've had a sturdy defense for years just seemed like he couldn't handle it in his first game back. I would have liked to see a change at least in the 4th quarter to see what Peasley could do. Also i believe Peasley is a Greyshirt Freshmen as he got hurt against Stonybrook last year early on. So he has all 4 years of eligibility left (correct me if I'm wrong) so getting him experience in these big games is crucial as i do believe he will be in the discussion for starting for quite some time.
These users thanked the author Aggiefan2020 for the post:
JSHarvey



User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 1291
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by El Sapo » October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am

Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
These users thanked the author El Sapo for the post:
ratofallaggies


“Information is just bits of data. Knowledge is putting them together. Wisdom is transcending them.” ― Ram Dass

User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 7720
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 208 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by 2004AG » October 27th, 2020, 1:41 pm

El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
Nobody is saying that and nobody has said that. You're either not paying attention or are choosing to be ignorant of the argument being made.



gomretat
Posts: 752
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 10:16 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by gomretat » October 27th, 2020, 1:52 pm

bwcrc wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 7:17 am
I doubt Shelley was outright promised the starting job, but I do think at the very least there was an implicit promise that he would start. On several occasions GA's has stated that if a grad transfer does not start that the coaching staff failed by bringing in the grad transfer. With virtually every grad transfer that comes in I assume the coaching staff believes the grad transfer will/should start. We already had a loaded and very talented QB room along with the apparent starter having a strong relationship with others on the team who also viewed him as a leader. The coaching staff had to understand that bringing in a grad transfer would have ripple effects. In GA's mind, knowing there will be consequences of adding a grad transfer QB, why bring him in unless you truly believed he would perform better than any of the existing QBs.
I have heard GA describe the Grad transfer issue in terms of contributing but not starting - which makes a lot more sense to me -but maybe you are right. My frame of reference:
* I know players who played for Gary at UofU and he was clear about no guaranteed starters and a full competition every year when he was DC
* Gary made a bit of a surprise move by starting Chuckie based upon an open competition
* Shelley couldn't even make the back up list at Utah so why would anyone promise him a starter role when we had someone in waiting? This isn't like we got someone who was a world beater in a P5 conference
* We have all seen evidence where a lack of real competition led the wrong player getting the nod. I think it is the mistake of a young or rookie coach. Like him or not, GA is not a rookie coach.
*I thought Shelley's mom tweeted that he was simply told he would be given a shot at the role? Maybe I am not remembering that well.



User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 1291
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by El Sapo » October 27th, 2020, 2:24 pm

2004AG wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:41 pm
El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
Nobody is saying that and nobody has said that. You're either not paying attention or are choosing to be ignorant of the argument being made.
Your argument is pretty "obvious" and specific to Shelley, and I disagree. That makes me ignorant?

ineptimusprime wrote:
Again, did you guys watch ANY of his film from Utah? I mean, this was obvious from a mile away. The guy was not even allowed to be a QB anymore at a school that has been mostly a QB graveyard for the better part of a decade.

Reply by 2004AG » October 24th, 2020, 8:12 pm
It was obvious from a mile away to everybody except to Gary and the usual homers.


“Information is just bits of data. Knowledge is putting them together. Wisdom is transcending them.” ― Ram Dass

Madmartigan
Posts: 2948
Joined: November 19th, 2010, 11:30 pm
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by Madmartigan » October 27th, 2020, 2:28 pm

El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
When an offense has a single first down in an entire half... they deserve the lions share of the blame. Defenses need support and sustained drives from the offense.
These users thanked the author Madmartigan for the post:
pilotaggie



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 7720
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 208 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by 2004AG » October 27th, 2020, 2:36 pm

El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 2:24 pm
2004AG wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:41 pm
El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
Nobody is saying that and nobody has said that. You're either not paying attention or are choosing to be ignorant of the argument being made.
Your argument is pretty "obvious" and specific to Shelley, and I disagree. That makes me ignorant?

ineptimusprime wrote:
Again, did you guys watch ANY of his film from Utah? I mean, this was obvious from a mile away. The guy was not even allowed to be a QB anymore at a school that has been mostly a QB graveyard for the better part of a decade.

Reply by 2004AG » October 24th, 2020, 8:12 pm
It was obvious from a mile away to everybody except to Gary and the usual homers.
That has nothing to do with your post though. You are arguing the defense gave up 42 points, and its not Shelley's fault we lost. I don't disagree, BUT I don't think he's very good. I think Gary was an idiot for screwing it up this summer. Shelley was atrocious against Boise State. I don't think he will do much better against SDSU. HC is a much better QB and the game would have been closer if he were playing instead of JS.


AND

Jason Shelley is not the sole reason we lost to Boise State.



hickaggie
Posts: 3302
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 10:13 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 272 times

Re: Shelley is the answer

Post by hickaggie » October 27th, 2020, 3:23 pm

El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
I agree that Shelley did not lose the game. I don't believe there is a QB in football past or present that would have changed the result. The Defense was atrocious and if they play as badly up front and in the tackling and coverage games as they did Saturday the Aggies are going to struggle to beat even the worst teams on their schedule.

The post was about what I saw in Shelley as a QB and not the opponent. I'm not surprised he wasn't a polished QB. However, I was surprised to see how average he appeared athletically, and just how much he appeared to lack in QB skills and instincts. A 5-11 guy D-1 with below average arem average arm had better have incredible abilities reading defenses and getting the ball out accurately or he had better have at least high average athleticism or its likely to be a long ride.

Unlike the Defense, I think this offense has some pieces that will manifest themselves when they are not playing Boise. I fear the QB situation created by Gary is going to hold them back and allow teams to put 8-9 guys in the box if there is no one who can bring more to the table than Shelley. Hope I'm wrong.



Mediocre at Best
Posts: 814
Joined: January 1st, 2014, 11:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Mediocre at Best » October 27th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Not ready to give up on GA or JS. As Roy or someone put proper perspective on all of this...this is a developmental team on a 2 to 3-year trajectory. I have never been a huge GA fan but also consider myself fair in my assessment - he has always been an average coach and not the sharpest with respect to football IQ. He is an overachiever but unlike Wells has a gift to adapt and if unable to do something has a penchant for eventually finding the right answer. A foundation and identity has to be established first and for this I give him credit. His recruitment of high quality running backs suggests he is moving in the right long term direction to build a stable program. The next ingredient in the mix is to find some real life linebackers with speed and nastiness. I so lament the state of our wide receivers and am sure that GA is not oblivious as we really don't have a receiver that even mildly raises the blood pressure of opposing DBs. I am perplexed by Jordan Nathan's underachievement - a couple of years back he was on the pro radar as someone to look at for the next level. Sadly I think he has been limited by the carousel of coaching and offense changes and we never got to see him develop to his full potential. Hopefully we can recruit receivers with his high level dedication and character with the added dimension of explosiveness.

This all takes time and I anticipate a physically tough and exciting team in year 3 or 4 of GA 2.0. I struggle with JS situation but cannot get past the thought that GA would be so out to lunch on that. He must see and know something about JS that is yet to be made apparent. I am content to scale down my expectation of JS and see it for what is...he is not a prospective MWC MVP - a P5er who tears it up at the lower tier. He like the rest of the team is a work in progress and fully expect him to actualize the abilities that GA apparently sees.
These users thanked the author Mediocre at Best for the post:
Sl7vk



User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 1291
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 133 times

End the Gary Andersen Experiment?

Post by El Sapo » October 27th, 2020, 6:20 pm

hickaggie wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 3:23 pm
El Sapo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 11:51 am
Pick an offensive player to blame in a game where the defense gave up 42 points?
Image
I agree that Shelley did not lose the game. I don't believe there is a QB in football past or present that would have changed the result. The Defense was atrocious and if they play as badly up front and in the tackling and coverage games as they did Saturday the Aggies are going to struggle to beat even the worst teams on their schedule.

The post was about what I saw in Shelley as a QB and not the opponent. I'm not surprised he wasn't a polished QB. However, I was surprised to see how average he appeared athletically, and just how much he appeared to lack in QB skills and instincts. A 5-11 guy D-1 with below average arem average arm had better have incredible abilities reading defenses and getting the ball out accurately or he had better have at least high average athleticism or its likely to be a long ride.

Unlike the Defense, I think this offense has some pieces that will manifest themselves when they are not playing Boise. I fear the QB situation created by Gary is going to hold them back and allow teams to put 8-9 guys in the box if there is no one who can bring more to the table than Shelley. Hope I'm wrong.
Your OP
by hickaggie » He's not a QB. He's not a good athlete. He's not a instinctive football player. His throws are limited to short field outs and quick slants. He does not run the read well. He doesn't have pocket presence. He stares down receivers and takes 3 seconds to get into his progressions unless he is throwing to presnap read. He can't see over the line.


Hick, I feel your pain. We can get through this together. :cheers:

As QB Shelley beat BYU with a poor Utah team. Changed the game momentum himself by vaulting a stench player. He had an almost perfect half in their bowl game. He's a better than good athlete. He's a career leader, winner so I would say he's instinctive. He's actually a pass first guy. People wrongly might think otherwise, I never saw him have time to go through progressions against BSU, and even if he did, was anyone open? So that's maybe not a fair criticism. He had to make some passes so quickly because of the Boise rush that it was shocking to see the ball come out before he went down. As for field vision, He's not 6-4 but neither is Drew Brees. I didn't notice a lot of passes being batted down.

The QB's play is a reflection of the team. He didn't call the offensive plays. The announcers pointed out that our receivers weren't getting open numerous times. I didn't see many if any option plays. I didn't see many design plays that got Shelley the chance to make plays outside the pocket and be athletic. There were dropped passes, poor communication on routes and some bad throws. Nothing egregious. About the expected amount. How many reps have they played? But overall I saw a really vanilla offense. Maybe that was the game plan or maybe that's what Boise forced us to be. Oh yea, our defense gave up 42 points

I expected more from Shelley, but after watching that game, the overwhelming dominance by Boise, I couldn't single out any one player for criticism. Especially our QB. We'll see as the season progresses how things turn out. As far as I'm concerned it's a throwaway game, and we were out coached.
These users thanked the author El Sapo for the post (total 2):
Sl7vkPostiez


“Information is just bits of data. Knowledge is putting them together. Wisdom is transcending them.” ― Ram Dass

slcagg
Posts: 7000
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1623 times
Been thanked: 1260 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by slcagg » November 28th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Calmdown wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 9:32 am
taniataylor wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:41 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:27 am
Calmdown wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Since one of you guys came over to one of the Utah boards to tell us how awful Shelly was and sounded just as ridiculous as most of you guys do, here's a little perspective.

First of all, this was your guys' first game in a season that was rushed together. I'm assuming you had little to no spring ball, and fall camp was limited. Not only that, but normally everyone has 3 warmup games before starting the conference schedule. You guys started against the best team in your conference by far. Are you really that surprised that you looked like a team that was put together 3 weeks ago going up against a very well coached and consistent team? (hint: you basically were)

Second, given those conditions, you're really going to blow off Shelly after that first game? I mean, come on. He may not have had a great game, but he had no help either. I watched most of the game because I wanted to see how he did, and the line rarely gave him any time at all. The commentators never commented that Shelly was doing bad that I heard. You know what they did bring up over and over and proved with replay, though, was the fact that your receivers couldn't create any separation. He did miss some throws as every QB does, but he did a good job putting balls in places the receivers could get them even with a CB draped all over them in the second half. He'll be fine.

And last thing. You guys all bring up how he must not be a QB because he was pushed out of the rotation at Utah without any context at all. Although you guy's don't like to give him credit, Huntley had a great year for Utah last year, and ran the offense to near perfection. Shelly wasn't going to compete with a senior Tyler Huntley. This year, Utah currently has a QB battle going on with a 4 star QB that started 33 games in the SEC and only lost his job because of injury and then the new OC bringing in his guy, and a 4 star QB transfer from Texas. Not only that, but we have a 4 star QB committed in this year's class. Not many QB's are going to compete with that. Shelly couldn't, but that's not to say he can't play the position, especially at the G5 level. Again, he'll be fine.
I appreciate you coming here and taking the time to make a post. But there's several things we need to unpack here before you come and act as though you're the voice of reason.

#1 - Nobody went to your board JUST to tell you how awful Shelley was. There was a thread saying Shelley's game was tonight and wondering if he's going to look like a Heisman contender in the MWC. That's nothing but complete ignorance. Realize your QB you're all excited about, Jake Bentley, transferred because he's being replaced by an MWC QB.

#2 - You need to understand with USU that Gary ran out of town Henry Colombi when he brought in Jason Shelley. Colombi has worked hard and sat the bench for 3 years at USU, waiting his turn. He looked good in limited minutes and we were all excited to see him play. Now he's starting and winning for Texas Tech, and looking solid while doing it.

#3 - Let's circle back to last season and remember when Drew Lisk was listed ahead of Jason Shelley on Utah's depth chart. Bartle was saying it was basically just rewarding Lisk for his hard work. But then in a game situation when it was time for the backup, Drew Lisk played over Jason Shelley! Drew Lisk was a walk on and ended up passing Jason Shelley in the depth chart.
I find it funny all of the Ute fans blaming USU's offensive line & receivers to spin Shelley's poor play. You mean the same O-line & receivers Jordan Love had last season? Yes, Mariner is gone. But Mariner was also cast aside at Utah so he transferred. Mcgriff and Mariner don't seem too far apart.
Shelley is known for his legs, except even when he ran he didn't look fast. To be honest Colombi looks a lot faster when he's running for Texas Tech than Shelley did.

#5 - Let's talk about Utah's QB situation. All I heard last season was how amazing Cam Rising looks and what a superstar he is in practice. If he were such a superstar, why would the coaches bring in a grad transfer that's expected to start? And for Jake Bentley, the fact of the matter is if the South Carolina coaches had told him he'd be the starter, he'd still be there. He left because of a crowded QB room, which in fact he's now supplanted by a G5 transfer. You say Jason Shelley will be fine at the G5 level, well now let me state for a a second time--Your starting QB you're all excited about, Jake Bentley, left South Carolina because he was replaced by a G5 QB.
Truth??? They can’t haaaandle the truth...
Lmao he can’t prove that any of that is true at all. It’s funny he thinks he knows so much about why Bentley came to Utah. He’s literally a projected draft pick and holds a few QB records at South Carolina so to act like he’s no better than some decent G5 QB is laughable. The only reason he wasn’t starting last year was because he got injured. He wanted a new situation post-injury and wanted to play for coach Ludwig because he had a relationship with him and knows he is a great QB coach and thought he could take his game to the next level. You’re obviously the guy who came to our board, so maybe you should read more on there and learn the facts before spewing nonsense.

To the point about how Rising must not be that special because they brought in a grad transfer, Kyle Whittingham just said after Saturday’s scrimmage that the QB play was borderline outstanding and he’s not one to over-exaggerate. He was talking about both QBs in the battle and it’s still not clear that Bentley is even going to beat out Rising. You guys just can’t admit that Utah finally has a great QB situation, so much so that you guys are starting a guy we were going to move to safety. We have another 4 star QB committed right now and things are only getting better. You guys got really lucky that Love panned out the way he did, but under the radar guys like him are very rare and I don’t think lightning is going to strike twice anytime soon. Your recruiting is below average even for a G5 team. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Talk about those all stud qbs at the U. Big time. Beating a redshirt freshman qb at Washington. I mean almost beating a redshirt freshman qb.

Stats for this stud. 144 yards 1 td and 2 interceptions.



Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:07 pm

slcagg wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Calmdown wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 9:32 am
taniataylor wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:41 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:27 am
Calmdown wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Since one of you guys came over to one of the Utah boards to tell us how awful Shelly was and sounded just as ridiculous as most of you guys do, here's a little perspective.

First of all, this was your guys' first game in a season that was rushed together. I'm assuming you had little to no spring ball, and fall camp was limited. Not only that, but normally everyone has 3 warmup games before starting the conference schedule. You guys started against the best team in your conference by far. Are you really that surprised that you looked like a team that was put together 3 weeks ago going up against a very well coached and consistent team? (hint: you basically were)

Second, given those conditions, you're really going to blow off Shelly after that first game? I mean, come on. He may not have had a great game, but he had no help either. I watched most of the game because I wanted to see how he did, and the line rarely gave him any time at all. The commentators never commented that Shelly was doing bad that I heard. You know what they did bring up over and over and proved with replay, though, was the fact that your receivers couldn't create any separation. He did miss some throws as every QB does, but he did a good job putting balls in places the receivers could get them even with a CB draped all over them in the second half. He'll be fine.

And last thing. You guys all bring up how he must not be a QB because he was pushed out of the rotation at Utah without any context at all. Although you guy's don't like to give him credit, Huntley had a great year for Utah last year, and ran the offense to near perfection. Shelly wasn't going to compete with a senior Tyler Huntley. This year, Utah currently has a QB battle going on with a 4 star QB that started 33 games in the SEC and only lost his job because of injury and then the new OC bringing in his guy, and a 4 star QB transfer from Texas. Not only that, but we have a 4 star QB committed in this year's class. Not many QB's are going to compete with that. Shelly couldn't, but that's not to say he can't play the position, especially at the G5 level. Again, he'll be fine.
I appreciate you coming here and taking the time to make a post. But there's several things we need to unpack here before you come and act as though you're the voice of reason.

#1 - Nobody went to your board JUST to tell you how awful Shelley was. There was a thread saying Shelley's game was tonight and wondering if he's going to look like a Heisman contender in the MWC. That's nothing but complete ignorance. Realize your QB you're all excited about, Jake Bentley, transferred because he's being replaced by an MWC QB.

#2 - You need to understand with USU that Gary ran out of town Henry Colombi when he brought in Jason Shelley. Colombi has worked hard and sat the bench for 3 years at USU, waiting his turn. He looked good in limited minutes and we were all excited to see him play. Now he's starting and winning for Texas Tech, and looking solid while doing it.

#3 - Let's circle back to last season and remember when Drew Lisk was listed ahead of Jason Shelley on Utah's depth chart. Bartle was saying it was basically just rewarding Lisk for his hard work. But then in a game situation when it was time for the backup, Drew Lisk played over Jason Shelley! Drew Lisk was a walk on and ended up passing Jason Shelley in the depth chart.
I find it funny all of the Ute fans blaming USU's offensive line & receivers to spin Shelley's poor play. You mean the same O-line & receivers Jordan Love had last season? Yes, Mariner is gone. But Mariner was also cast aside at Utah so he transferred. Mcgriff and Mariner don't seem too far apart.
Shelley is known for his legs, except even when he ran he didn't look fast. To be honest Colombi looks a lot faster when he's running for Texas Tech than Shelley did.

#5 - Let's talk about Utah's QB situation. All I heard last season was how amazing Cam Rising looks and what a superstar he is in practice. If he were such a superstar, why would the coaches bring in a grad transfer that's expected to start? And for Jake Bentley, the fact of the matter is if the South Carolina coaches had told him he'd be the starter, he'd still be there. He left because of a crowded QB room, which in fact he's now supplanted by a G5 transfer. You say Jason Shelley will be fine at the G5 level, well now let me state for a a second time--Your starting QB you're all excited about, Jake Bentley, left South Carolina because he was replaced by a G5 QB.
Truth??? They can’t haaaandle the truth...
Lmao he can’t prove that any of that is true at all. It’s funny he thinks he knows so much about why Bentley came to Utah. He’s literally a projected draft pick and holds a few QB records at South Carolina so to act like he’s no better than some decent G5 QB is laughable. The only reason he wasn’t starting last year was because he got injured. He wanted a new situation post-injury and wanted to play for coach Ludwig because he had a relationship with him and knows he is a great QB coach and thought he could take his game to the next level. You’re obviously the guy who came to our board, so maybe you should read more on there and learn the facts before spewing nonsense.

To the point about how Rising must not be that special because they brought in a grad transfer, Kyle Whittingham just said after Saturday’s scrimmage that the QB play was borderline outstanding and he’s not one to over-exaggerate. He was talking about both QBs in the battle and it’s still not clear that Bentley is even going to beat out Rising. You guys just can’t admit that Utah finally has a great QB situation, so much so that you guys are starting a guy we were going to move to safety. We have another 4 star QB committed right now and things are only getting better. You guys got really lucky that Love panned out the way he did, but under the radar guys like him are very rare and I don’t think lightning is going to strike twice anytime soon. Your recruiting is below average even for a G5 team. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Talk about those all stud qbs at the U. Big time. Beating a redshirt freshman qb at Washington. I mean almost beating a redshirt freshman qb.

Stats for this stud. 144 yards 1 td and 2 interceptions.
Don't be an idiot.. Washington has one of the best secondaries in CFB with two guys that would have been high draft picks if they would have entered the draft last year. Bentley didn't have a great game but he also hadn't been getting 1st team reps most of this time while trying to learn a new system. If you're going to blow off what he's done in his entire career because he was bad in his first start against a really good secondary and in a new system, then I guess it's fair to say that Jordan Love is an awful QB because he threw so many picks his last year. I mean, we can throw out the entire context and the good things he did previously just like you're doing with Bentley, right? GTFO man. And even then, Rising was the starter and he'll be a stud, just you wait.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5897
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 1107 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Roy McAvoy » November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm

Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.



Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily



taniataylor
Posts: 2119
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by taniataylor » November 30th, 2020, 10:22 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily

Ohhhhh brother :bangwall:


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:24 pm

taniataylor wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily

Ohhhhh brother :bangwall:
Truth hurts... I mean, you guys really beat up on that powerhouse UNM team, so props for that lmao. Your QB will be on Heisman lists in no time



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5897
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 1107 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Roy McAvoy » November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.



taniataylor
Posts: 2119
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 1339 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by taniataylor » November 30th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:24 pm
taniataylor wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily

Ohhhhh brother :bangwall:
Truth hurts... I mean, you guys really beat up on that powerhouse UNM team, so props for that lmao. Your QB will be on Heisman lists in no time
The insignificance that is you and your presence here.


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.
Uhh... you guys tried to trash talk about Bentley's QB play in one game, so yeah, I'm going to #@$& all over you now. You should know better since it's really too easy with the dumpster fire of a program you guys have up there right now.

Oh and here's an article pointing out that some analysts thought he could go in the first round prior to his injury. This is one example of many. McShay had him as a day 2 draft pick. Google is your friend.

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-Draft ... 118174141/
Last edited by Calmdown on November 30th, 2020, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5897
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 1107 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Roy McAvoy » November 30th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.
Uhh... you guys tried to trash talk about Bentley's QB play in one game, so yeah, I'm going to #@$& all over you now. You should know better since it's really too easy with the dumpster fire of a program you guys have up there right now.

Oh and here's an article pointing out that some analysts thought he could go in the first round prior to his injury. This is one example of many. McMurphy had him as a day 2 draft pick. Google is your friend.

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-Draft ... 118174141/
The article is 2 1/2 years old. Show me anything post him transferring from South Carolina.

And I just admit, I am a bit flattered a Utah fan would still find us relevant enough right now to come here and try to “#@$& all over us”.



Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:43 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.
Uhh... you guys tried to trash talk about Bentley's QB play in one game, so yeah, I'm going to #@$& all over you now. You should know better since it's really too easy with the dumpster fire of a program you guys have up there right now.

Oh and here's an article pointing out that some analysts thought he could go in the first round prior to his injury. This is one example of many. McMurphy had him as a day 2 draft pick. Google is your friend.

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-Draft ... 118174141/
The article is 2 1/2 years old. Show me anything post him transferring from South Carolina.

And I just admit, I am a bit flattered a Utah fan would still find us relevant enough right now to come here and try to “#@$& all over us”.
Are you dumb? You think they were going to put him on draft boards after a serious injury without seeing him play first? You're literally saying you won an argument based on thinking that something completely irrational needs to happen for you to be wrong. I said he was on draft boards. He was on draft boards. I wasn't wrong, and earlier in his career he showed that potential. But yeah, let's go with you knowing more about him than draft analysts. LMAO

And the only reason I'm here is because you came over to the Utah board to trash on Shelly. I'm sure it was you because you sound just as stupid



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 5897
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 1107 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Roy McAvoy » November 30th, 2020, 10:49 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:43 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.
Uhh... you guys tried to trash talk about Bentley's QB play in one game, so yeah, I'm going to #@$& all over you now. You should know better since it's really too easy with the dumpster fire of a program you guys have up there right now.

Oh and here's an article pointing out that some analysts thought he could go in the first round prior to his injury. This is one example of many. McMurphy had him as a day 2 draft pick. Google is your friend.

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-Draft ... 118174141/
The article is 2 1/2 years old. Show me anything post him transferring from South Carolina.

And I just admit, I am a bit flattered a Utah fan would still find us relevant enough right now to come here and try to “#@$& all over us”.
Are you dumb? You think they were going to put him on draft boards after a serious injury without seeing him play first? You're literally saying you won an argument based on thinking that something completely irrational needs to happen for you to be wrong. I said he was on draft boards. He was on draft boards. I wasn't wrong, and earlier in his career he showed that potential. But yeah, let's go with you knowing more about him than draft analysts. LMAO
The entire context was surrounding him playing QB at Utah. He has had 0 chance of being drafted at any point since my post. He won’t be drafted. He’s not good. I don’t know why you keep beating this drum.

Utah has a great team, and if they can ever actually find themselves a QB (haven’t had one drafted since Alex Smith) they’re going to be fantastic.



Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:53 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:43 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily
I disputed it then and am now. Show me him existing on a single draft board. He’s not good and was never going to get drafted. Just like I told you.

And nobody here is making this about Utah vs usu except you. And I’m talking... because this is a usu fan board. :headscratch: Thanks for your interest in usu as well and venturing over here.
Uhh... you guys tried to trash talk about Bentley's QB play in one game, so yeah, I'm going to #@$& all over you now. You should know better since it's really too easy with the dumpster fire of a program you guys have up there right now.

Oh and here's an article pointing out that some analysts thought he could go in the first round prior to his injury. This is one example of many. McMurphy had him as a day 2 draft pick. Google is your friend.

https://247sports.com/Article/NFL-Draft ... 118174141/
The article is 2 1/2 years old. Show me anything post him transferring from South Carolina.

And I just admit, I am a bit flattered a Utah fan would still find us relevant enough right now to come here and try to “#@$& all over us”.
Are you dumb? You think they were going to put him on draft boards after a serious injury without seeing him play first? You're literally saying you won an argument based on thinking that something completely irrational needs to happen for you to be wrong. I said he was on draft boards. He was on draft boards. I wasn't wrong, and earlier in his career he showed that potential. But yeah, let's go with you knowing more about him than draft analysts. LMAO
The entire context was surrounding him playing QB at Utah. He has had 0 chance of being drafted at any point since my post. He won’t be drafted. He’s not good. I don’t know why you keep beating this drum.

Utah has a great team, and if they can ever actually find themselves a QB (haven’t had one drafted since Alex Smith) they’re going to be fantastic.
We have a QB. He got hurt in the first quarter of his first game, but he's going to be really good. You'll see. You have to remember that Bentley is our backup. Get that, a guy who started 33 games in the SEC is our backup.. Then we have a stud 4* QB recruit currently committed. I think we'll be alright lol



Slim80
Posts: 124
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Slim80 » November 30th, 2020, 10:54 pm

Calmdown sounds like a Cougar....Bentley for Heisman!!! You should head over to Cougarboard, you would fit right in over there.



Calmdown
Troll
Posts: 42
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Calmdown » November 30th, 2020, 10:58 pm

Slim80 wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Calmdown sounds like a Cougar....Bentley for Heisman!!! You should head over to Cougarboard, you would fit right in over there.
I literally stated facts about what Bentley had done and how he was receiving draft hype before he got injured. I didn't exaggerate one thing. But go on, I'd love to hear how great your QB situation is in Logan lmao. Just don't try to trash talk when you're team is on a sharp decline. It's not that hard



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 9598
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 2630 times
Been thanked: 801 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by USU78 » November 30th, 2020, 11:03 pm

taniataylor wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:24 pm
taniataylor wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:22 pm
Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm
Hey calmdown, there isn’t a chance in hell Jake Bentley gets drafted. You’re 0 for 1.
Learn to read. I said he was on a lot of draft boards before he got injured, which is 100% true. He's still better than any QB you guys have, so I don't know why you're talking. I'd love to see you guy's do anything against Washington's defense lol. They would beat you 50+ to 0 easily

Ohhhhh brother :bangwall:
Truth hurts... I mean, you guys really beat up on that powerhouse UNM team, so props for that lmao. Your QB will be on Heisman lists in no time
The insignificance that is you and your presence here.
:cheers: :golfclap: :notworthy:
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post:
taniataylor


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Agzrule
Posts: 882
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:16 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by Agzrule » November 30th, 2020, 11:53 pm

Calmdown wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:58 pm
Slim80 wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Calmdown sounds like a Cougar....Bentley for Heisman!!! You should head over to Cougarboard, you would fit right in over there.
I literally stated facts about what Bentley had done and how he was receiving draft hype before he got injured. I didn't exaggerate one thing. But go on, I'd love to hear how great your QB situation is in Logan lmao. Just don't try to trash talk when you're team is on a sharp decline. It's not that hard
We don’t care what you think, if I wanted to know how good Utah’s qbs are I would ask my dog, his answer would be just as intelligent as yours, get lost



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 15671
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 448 times
Been thanked: 858 times

Re: End the Shelley experiment

Post by brownjeans » December 1st, 2020, 8:55 am

Who is Jake Bentley - scratch that, better question - why would anyone on this message board care who Jake Bentley is?
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post:
aggies22



Locked Previous topicNext topic