2020 Player Attrition List

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » January 23rd, 2021, 8:13 am

aggies22 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 11:31 am
aggies22 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 10:26 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 1:07 pm
It seems there's a lot of scattered info amongst various threads mentioning which players are gone. I just wanted to summarize and compile it one place. (I'm not including walk-ons)

(Added after season's end:)
Heneli Avendano - SO (2nd string OL) - Oregon State
Karter Shaw - SO (1st string OL) - Minnesota
Eric Munoz - SR (2nd string LB) - Kansas State
Elijah Shelton - SO (2nd string LB)
Taylor Compton - SR (2nd string WR) - Done with Football

(Added Nov. 30)
Deven Thompkins - JR (1st string WR) - Came back to USU
Jaylen Warren - SR (1st string RB) - Oklahoma State
Troy Lefeged - JR (1st String Safety) - Texas State
Cash Gilliam - SR (1st String LB) - Came back to USU
Jason Shelley - SR (2nd string QB)

(Added prior to season:)
CJ Pollard - SR (1st string at Safety)
Terin Adams - SR (2nd/1st string at CB)
Caden Andersen - SR (1st/2nd string DT)
Ty Shaw - SR (1st/2nd string OL)
Kyler Hack - JR (2nd/1st string OL)
Maika Magalei - JR (2nd string LB)
Henry Colombi - JR (1st string QB) - Texas Tech
Dahlin Mesake - FR (4th string LB but promising future)
Some additional info for the list.

CJ Polllard is making a run at the NFL Draft I believe.
Terin Adams has reportedly returned to Utah State.
Caden Anderson graduated and moved on from football. He was told we weren't going to have a 2020 season!
Kyler Hack graduated and moved on from football.
Dahlin Mesake re-injured his spine during the summer and had to retire from football.
I just confirmed that Terin Adams has in fact returned to Utah State.
Good news as I think he was in line to start this year. I wonder with pollard if he doesn’t get the feedback he is wanting if he returns back to school somewhere to actually show scouts some playing time on film.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm

Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6061
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 1278 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by Roy McAvoy » February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am

slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?
byu wouldn't shock me but honestly Weber State is probably more at his ability level. He probably should have been a walk-on here. We took him instead of a much higher rated out-of-state kid that was READY to verbally commit and was told "no".



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 2nd, 2021, 11:48 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?
byu wouldn't shock me but honestly Weber State is probably more at his ability level. He probably should have been a walk-on here. We took him instead of a much higher rated out-of-state kid that was READY to verbally commit and was told "no".
Speaking of which did that kid end up at Michigan state?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 2nd, 2021, 11:59 am

slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?
byu wouldn't shock me but honestly Weber State is probably more at his ability level. He probably should have been a walk-on here. We took him instead of a much higher rated out-of-state kid that was READY to verbally commit and was told "no".
Speaking of which did that kid end up at Michigan state?
Nope. He was actually duped by a position coach at Florida Atlantic into signing an LOI.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 2nd, 2021, 12:13 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:59 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?
byu wouldn't shock me but honestly Weber State is probably more at his ability level. He probably should have been a walk-on here. We took him instead of a much higher rated out-of-state kid that was READY to verbally commit and was told "no".
Speaking of which did that kid end up at Michigan state?
Nope. He was actually duped by a position coach at Florida Atlantic into signing an LOI.
Ah I thought he was getting out of it and transferring to msu.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 2nd, 2021, 2:25 pm

slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 12:13 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:59 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:48 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 11:45 am
slcagg wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:30 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
You think he could end up in Provo or salt lake?
byu wouldn't shock me but honestly Weber State is probably more at his ability level. He probably should have been a walk-on here. We took him instead of a much higher rated out-of-state kid that was READY to verbally commit and was told "no".
Speaking of which did that kid end up at Michigan state?
Nope. He was actually duped by a position coach at Florida Atlantic into signing an LOI.
Ah I thought he was getting out of it and transferring to msu.
Nope. He stuck it out.



BustaMcNutt
Posts: 320
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Has thanked: 766 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by BustaMcNutt » February 13th, 2021, 6:49 am

Jared Reed is the latest portal entry.



User avatar
AussieAggieDad
Posts: 42
Joined: January 9th, 2021, 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by AussieAggieDad » February 13th, 2021, 2:45 pm

Image from a twitter post by @MWCFootballTalk. The success rate is only 28%. Is that the norm?

Image



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 13th, 2021, 3:39 pm

AussieAggieDad wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 2:45 pm
Image from a twitter post by @MWCFootballTalk. The success rate is only 28%. Is that the norm?

Image
It's probably VERY close. Giving up your scholarship is a VERY risky decision for most kids.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
AussieAggieDad



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6061
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 1278 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by Roy McAvoy » February 14th, 2021, 4:08 pm

BustaMcNutt wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 6:49 am
Jared Reed is the latest portal entry.
Well, this is awkward.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 2):
aggies22gomretat



NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 18200
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 957 times
Been thanked: 1037 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by NVAggie » February 16th, 2021, 9:56 am

That's the one you give a girl if you are planning on dumping her.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 16th, 2021, 12:12 pm

@aggies22 didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?




User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 8240
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by 2004AG » February 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm

slcagg wrote:[mention]aggies22[/mention] didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?

Are you thinking of Cammon Cooper from Lehi who transferred TO Washington State?

He’s still there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



LarryTheAggie
Posts: 625
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Location: Washington DC
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by LarryTheAggie » February 16th, 2021, 1:15 pm

2004AG wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm
slcagg wrote:@aggies22 didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?

Are you thinking of Cammon Cooper from Lehi who transferred TO Washington State?

He’s still there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never transfered anywhere, signed at WSU out of high school. There always seems to be talk of him transferring because people thought he would start as a freshman but has not played yet.



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 8240
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by 2004AG » February 16th, 2021, 1:50 pm

LarryTheAggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm
slcagg wrote:@aggies22 didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?

Are you thinking of Cammon Cooper from Lehi who transferred TO Washington State?

He’s still there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never transfered anywhere, signed at WSU out of high school. There always seems to be talk of him transferring because people thought he would start as a freshman but has not played yet.
Yes i used the wrong word.

The true freshman that was the starter last year just got kicked out of school so Cooper isn’t going anywhere. It’s his job to lose.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 16th, 2021, 2:05 pm

2004AG wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 1:50 pm
LarryTheAggie wrote:
2004AG wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm
slcagg wrote:@aggies22 didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?

Are you thinking of Cammon Cooper from Lehi who transferred TO Washington State?

He’s still there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never transfered anywhere, signed at WSU out of high school. There always seems to be talk of him transferring because people thought he would start as a freshman but has not played yet.
Yes i used the wrong word.

The true freshman that was the starter last year just got kicked out of school so Cooper isn’t going anywhere. It’s his job to lose.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it, thanks guys. I was thinking he had announced he was transferring. Must have been speculation.

I'd still be interested in Calvin.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 16th, 2021, 7:04 pm

slcagg wrote:
February 16th, 2021, 12:12 pm
@aggies22 didnt we recruit this guy out of hs? Not sure we need another under 6 foot receiver but he had some solid years in Pullman.

Whatever happened to the qb from American fork that transferred from Washington st?

Correct bro! We did offer him while he was in high school. I think the coaching staff will wait and see what we have at WR during spring ball and then make a move if they see fit.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
slcaggBobWilson



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6061
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 1278 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by Roy McAvoy » February 24th, 2021, 4:55 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
I guess I was right. Robinson is headed to BYU.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 24th, 2021, 6:16 pm

Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 24th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
I guess I was right. Robinson is headed to BYU.
I gather you aren't shocked. I know I'm not.



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 8240
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by 2004AG » February 24th, 2021, 6:28 pm

aggies22 wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 24th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
I guess I was right. Robinson is headed to BYU.
I gather you aren't shocked. I know I'm not.
Was this his plan all along ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 24th, 2021, 7:28 pm

2004AG wrote:
February 24th, 2021, 6:28 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 24th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Roy McAvoy wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 9:01 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 1st, 2021, 5:58 pm
Jakob Robinson hit the portal this morning.
Bummer. He actually had some speed. I'm really intrigued to see where he ends up. This one feels a little funny to me.
I guess I was right. Robinson is headed to BYU.
I gather you aren't shocked. I know I'm not.
Was this his plan all along ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't imagine he's a scholarship dude.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am

Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.





aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 27th, 2021, 10:44 am

slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am
Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.


I don't see us making a move at WR until the coaching staff sees what they have during spring ball.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 8240
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 584 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by 2004AG » February 27th, 2021, 12:06 pm

aggies22 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am
Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.


I don't see us making a move at WR until the coaching staff sees what they have during spring ball.
They would be stupid (and I don’t think they are) to not make an exception if Nacua wanted to come here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 27th, 2021, 12:24 pm

2004AG wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 12:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am
Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.


I don't see us making a move at WR until the coaching staff sees what they have during spring ball.
They would be stupid (and I don’t think they are) to not make an exception if Nacua wanted to come here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure they want to be overzealous. We only have 3 scholarships to give and they are already considering bringing Demarcus Griffin in over the summer.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » February 27th, 2021, 9:58 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 12:24 pm
2004AG wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 12:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am
Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.


I don't see us making a move at WR until the coaching staff sees what they have during spring ball.
They would be stupid (and I don’t think they are) to not make an exception if Nacua wanted to come here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure they want to be overzealous. We only have 3 scholarships to give and they are already considering bringing Demarcus Griffin in over the summer.
What do you think of Griffin? Doesn’t seem like he had much production at his jc.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » February 28th, 2021, 8:31 am

slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 9:58 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 12:24 pm
2004AG wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 12:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 8:57 am
Interesting name in the portal. A bigger receiving option.


I don't see us making a move at WR until the coaching staff sees what they have during spring ball.
They would be stupid (and I don’t think they are) to not make an exception if Nacua wanted to come here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure they want to be overzealous. We only have 3 scholarships to give and they are already considering bringing Demarcus Griffin in over the summer.
What do you think of Griffin? Doesn’t seem like he had much production at his jc.
Production at cornerback can be deceiving. If you cover so well that no one throws on you, there isn't a lot of opportunity to pad the stat sheet. He started as a freshman at a pretty good JuCo in a pretty tough league and he just picked up an offer from Washington State.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
slcagg



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6061
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 1278 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by Roy McAvoy » April 20th, 2021, 9:50 am

Man, we've had some really brutal attrition on the O-line. We've basically lost an entire quality starting O-line the past year.

Andy Koch - JR (1st string OL) - Medically disqualified
Heneli Avendano - SO (2nd string OL) - Oregon State
Karter Shaw - SO (1st string OL) - Minnesota
Ty Shaw - SR (1st/2nd string OL)
Kyler Hack - JR (2nd/1st string OL)
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 3):
aggies22USU78AussieAggieDad



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » April 20th, 2021, 5:13 pm

Running back Bryan Lumsden has entered the transfer portal. He was a walk-on.



User avatar
Roy McAvoy
Posts: 6061
Joined: November 2nd, 2011, 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 1278 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by Roy McAvoy » May 18th, 2021, 8:28 am

Interesting note on this. I noticed Jakob Robinson is slated to start at Nickel per the BYU 247 guy's spring depth chart.



slcagg
Posts: 7803
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1892 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by slcagg » May 18th, 2021, 9:22 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 9:50 am
Man, we've had some really brutal attrition on the O-line. We've basically lost an entire quality starting O-line the past year.

Andy Koch - JR (1st string OL) - Medically disqualified
Heneli Avendano - SO (2nd string OL) - Oregon State
Karter Shaw - SO (1st string OL) - Minnesota
Ty Shaw - SR (1st/2nd string OL)
Kyler Hack - JR (2nd/1st string OL)
Yup that is what I noticed as wel going through the roster. Really hurt us imo.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11615
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 7617 times
Been thanked: 5284 times

Re: 2020 Player Attrition List

Post by aggies22 » May 18th, 2021, 10:47 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
May 18th, 2021, 8:28 am
Interesting note on this. I noticed Jakob Robinson is slated to start at Nickel per the BYU 247 guy's spring depth chart.
Good luck keeping up with Deven Thompkins Jakob. Throw on him ALL DAY!!!
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
USU78



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic