Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1205
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » July 21st, 2020, 9:55 pm

It seems that a lot of folks on this board are labeling JS as a dual threat quarter back who’s strength is running (aka not such a great passer). After watching his high school senior highlights I am impressed by a few things:
- He is a pass first qb who keeps his head up when the protection breaks down. Many of his biggest plays were making passes downfield when scrambling.
- He has a strong and accurate arm with decent form and isn’t afraid to push it down field. Of course this is a highlight video so they wouldn’t show any poor passes.
- He made good progressions and regularly hits the 2nd or 3rd option and doesn’t telegraph. He also didn’t seem to favor any particular receiver.
- He is comfortable with the spread offense
- Seemed to be very effective running the option
- He is a dangerous runner and elusive when he does tuck it and run.
- Very electric and is a big play waiting to happen (with his arm or his feet). Although he is a little antsy in the pocket.



Of course highlight videos don’t tend to show weaknesses but I saw enough to convince me that JS definitely has a full box of tools at his disposal. I think Utah had a pretty limited play book for him in 2018 when he stepped in as. RS freshman for an injured Huntley but I would think Reeder must be excited to utilize his skill set. Should be fun to watch for the next 2 years and makes me better understand why GA thought bringing him in would make us better, whether as a starter or as a backup.

What are your thoughts after watching his Senior season huddle highlight?
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post (total 4):
aggies22MachismoBLUERUFiOAZ4AggieNation



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 14542
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 578 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by brownjeans » July 21st, 2020, 10:04 pm

I'm in wait and see mode. None of our QBs have shown they can read a defense and make the throws.
I'm hoping they can, but I have to see it.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1205
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » July 21st, 2020, 10:10 pm

JS has the ability to really extend a play. When that happens the defense gets out of position and leads to more open space and open receivers. I like how he keeps his head up because if he can hit someone like Devin Thompkins in an open space while the defense is scrambling to contain him, good things will happen.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
brownjeans



slcagg
Posts: 4943
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 744 times
Been thanked: 673 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by slcagg » July 21st, 2020, 10:12 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 10:10 pm
JS has the ability to really extend a play. When that happens the defense gets out of position and leads to more open space and open receivers. I like how he keeps his head up because if he can hit someone like Devin Thompkins in an open space while the defense is scrambling to contain him, good things will happen.
Thanks for posting these and great analysis. I was really impressed in the highlights in that he had several throws he threw The ball right before the receiver was open. Great anticipation.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 809
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Sl7vk » July 22nd, 2020, 8:10 am

I remember watching the Washington/Utah P12 championship game that Shelley started.
I had a bowl of popcorn and was ready to watch Utah lose big.
The Utah offensive line got worked all game, and Shelley had to improvise and do his best. Honestly, he's the only reason that game was close.
The game winning touchdown was an interception of his (he had 3 that day) that hit Mariner in the numbers, bounced off of him and was returned for a TD.
I thought then and I do now, that if Huntley was starting, the game would have been over at halftime. I think the Utes rushed 30 or so times for 50 yards that game.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9691
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4975 times
Been thanked: 2964 times
Contact:

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by aggies22 » July 22nd, 2020, 8:22 am

Sl7vk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 8:10 am
I remember watching the Washington/Utah P12 championship game that Shelley started.
I had a bowl of popcorn and was ready to watch Utah lose big.
The Utah offensive line got worked all game, and Shelley had to improvise and do his best. Honestly, he's the only reason that game was close.
The game winning touchdown was an interception of his (he had 3 that day) that hit Mariner in the numbers, bounced off of him and was returned for a TD.
I thought then and I do now, that if Huntley was starting, the game would have been over at halftime. I think the Utes rushed 30 or so times for 50 yards that game.
I think the flak that Mariner got for dropping that ball was a primary factor in him choosing to leave Utah. Their loss was clearly our gain.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
sstrasserSl7vk



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9380
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 477 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by ViAggie » July 22nd, 2020, 9:28 am

He looks good!
These users thanked the author ViAggie for the post:
AZ4AggieNation


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 7914
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1534 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by USU78 » July 22nd, 2020, 10:11 am

Seems to have a Chuckyish hitch in his gitalong that really impresses. I also like (in the plays shown) his decision-making on when to tuck it and when to extend it.


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Machismo
Posts: 3904
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:10 pm
Location: Providence ,Utah
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Machismo » July 22nd, 2020, 10:22 am

I like this Discussion, It's like the getting over HC transferring healing thread. In Shelley we trust!
These users thanked the author Machismo for the post:
ViAggie


"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Costanza

BigBlueAggie
Posts: 209
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by BigBlueAggie » July 22nd, 2020, 10:37 am

Good job finding the video and agree with your analysis except for the arm strength part. There is a lot of arc on his mid range throws. They tend to be floaters. Those can work in high school, but the speed of secondaries in college will punish that. Now maybe he was throwing those because he didn't have to zip it, but the only passes I saw with any velocity were pretty short.

I think his arm is more in the "Adequate" rating. Around Kent Myers level. But his pocket awareness and accuracy are pretty damn good. Better than I expected.



Aggie19
Posts: 663
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Aggie19 » July 22nd, 2020, 10:41 am

I have low standards, I'm happy if he can throw a 15 yard out without throwing an interception? 😁
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
ViAggie


Go Aggies!

User avatar
sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13, '16 FB Predict the Score; '17, '18 Bowl
Posts: 1842
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 8:40 am
Has thanked: 414 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by sam tingey » July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am

Can he throw a corner fade?
These users thanked the author sam tingey for the post:
ViAggie



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9380
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 477 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by ViAggie » July 22nd, 2020, 12:28 pm

In Shelley I trust, he's my QB!


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

AggieUprising50
Posts: 688
Joined: January 31st, 2015, 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AggieUprising50 » July 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm

In order for JS to succeed I think we’ll do the same thing that the UofU did with Tyler Huntley:
-Establish a solid run game
-Use lots of play action
-Give him simple reads
-Have 95% of his throws be within 25 yards. (High percentage throws)
-Take shots when the defense is blitzing or biting on the run.

I think everyone on here can agree that JS won’t be able to do what Jordan Love was asked to do. But, if We use our JS as more of a game manager role who uses his athleticism to beat defenses, he could flourish.
These users thanked the author AggieUprising50 for the post:
AggiePT



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 14542
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 578 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by brownjeans » July 22nd, 2020, 2:07 pm

One thing I do think - he'll be better at USU than he would have been at UofU. Not even Tom Brady could be successful at QB for UofU. That place ruins QBs.

I also think Texas high school football is crazy.



gomretat
Posts: 609
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 10:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by gomretat » July 22nd, 2020, 4:51 pm

BigBlueAggie wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:37 am
Good job finding the video and agree with your analysis except for the arm strength part. There is a lot of arc on his mid range throws. They tend to be floaters. Those can work in high school, but the speed of secondaries in college will punish that. Now maybe he was throwing those because he didn't have to zip it, but the only passes I saw with any velocity were pretty short.

I think his arm is more in the "Adequate" rating. Around Kent Myers level. But his pocket awareness and accuracy are pretty damn good. Better than I expected.
I believe, and really hope, that his arm is measurably better than Kent Myers. If not, HC leaving is a real problem.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 2720
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » July 22nd, 2020, 7:03 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 8:10 am
I remember watching the Washington/Utah P12 championship game that Shelley started.
I had a bowl of popcorn and was ready to watch Utah lose big.
The Utah offensive line got worked all game, and Shelley had to improvise and do his best. Honestly, he's the only reason that game was close.
The game winning touchdown was an interception of his (he had 3 that day) that hit Mariner in the numbers, bounced off of him and was returned for a TD.
I thought then and I do now, that if Huntley was starting, the game would have been over at halftime. I think the Utes rushed 30 or so times for 50 yards that game.
Shelley could be really good for us, but that game wasn't close because of Shelley. Utah's D completely shutdown Washington and held them out of the end zone.



ususports
Posts: 1434
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by ususports » July 22nd, 2020, 7:18 pm

AggieUprising50 wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm
I think everyone on here can agree that JS won’t be able to do what Jordan Love was asked to do.
I think you watched a different season of Aggie football than me last year because I saw Jordan Love throw interception after interception after interception. If that is what he was asked to do, I am glad we have a new offensive coordinator and that JS can’t do that.
These users thanked the author ususports for the post (total 2):
BLUERUFiOAZ4AggieNation



AggieUprising50
Posts: 688
Joined: January 31st, 2015, 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AggieUprising50 » July 22nd, 2020, 7:59 pm

ususports wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 7:18 pm
AggieUprising50 wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm
I think everyone on here can agree that JS won’t be able to do what Jordan Love was asked to do.
I think you watched a different season of Aggie football than me last year because I saw Jordan Love throw interception after interception after interception. If that is what he was asked to do, I am glad we have a new offensive coordinator and that JS can’t do that.
Oh trust me I watched the same season as you. Noticed how I said “what was ASKED of him” not “what he produced?” (Which of course I hope he has a high TD/INT ratio)

Last year Jordan Love was asked to carry the offense. He was asked to read the whole field, find the whole in the defense, and put the ball on the money. Unfortunately opposing teams realized that they could drop 7-8 into coverage and could still get decent pressure. Because of that Jordan didn’t have much time for the play to develop and had to fit his throws into really tight windows while he had guys in his face. As you mentioned before, it led to a lot of int’s.

Now I don’t think we are going to ask Jason Shelly to carry the offense like J-Love did. We’re not going to ask him to fit throws in tight windows and read the whole field. I think we’re going to have him be more of a game manager who makes simple throws with simple reads and take care of the ball rather than take shots.

Does that make sense?
These users thanked the author AggieUprising50 for the post:
brownjeans



Texasaggie1
Posts: 133
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 7:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Texasaggie1 » July 22nd, 2020, 9:42 pm

I watched Shelley play from a freshman through his senior year in Texas. He is a whole lot better than Meyers at throwing and running.

I am hoping the team can gel together and prove doubters wrong. I wish he could have his high school receiver Jaylen Dixon to throw to along with all of our current Aggie receivers.
These users thanked the author Texasaggie1 for the post (total 4):
BustaMcNuttUSU78El SapoAZ4AggieNation



ususports
Posts: 1434
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by ususports » July 22nd, 2020, 10:17 pm

AggieUprising50 wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 7:59 pm
ususports wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 7:18 pm
AggieUprising50 wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm
I think everyone on here can agree that JS won’t be able to do what Jordan Love was asked to do.
I think you watched a different season of Aggie football than me last year because I saw Jordan Love throw interception after interception after interception. If that is what he was asked to do, I am glad we have a new offensive coordinator and that JS can’t do that.
Oh trust me I watched the same season as you. Noticed how I said “what was ASKED of him” not “what he produced?” (Which of course I hope he has a high TD/INT ratio)

Last year Jordan Love was asked to carry the offense. He was asked to read the whole field, find the whole in the defense, and put the ball on the money. Unfortunately opposing teams realized that they could drop 7-8 into coverage and could still get decent pressure. Because of that Jordan didn’t have much time for the play to develop and had to fit his throws into really tight windows while he had guys in his face. As you mentioned before, it led to a lot of int’s.

Now I don’t think we are going to ask Jason Shelly to carry the offense like J-Love did. We’re not going to ask him to fit throws in tight windows and read the whole field. I think we’re going to have him be more of a game manager who makes simple throws with simple reads and take care of the ball rather than take shots.

Does that make sense?
Yes, it makes sense. I was partially joking around for fun, and partially reminding everyone how bad our offense really was last year. Not only did Love throw a lot of interceptions, but too many of them were actually pick sixes. I think because Love was a 1st round draft pick, people have blocked that out of their memory. As your post points out, just managing the game properly should be sufficient for this year's team.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1205
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 142 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » July 22nd, 2020, 10:56 pm

I think many of you are underselling Shelley. He is capable of doing more than just managing the offense. I see big play ability if Bodie can utilize his skills well.
These users thanked the author AGGIEinIOWA for the post:
AZ4AggieNation



AggieUprising50
Posts: 688
Joined: January 31st, 2015, 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by AggieUprising50 » July 22nd, 2020, 11:04 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:56 pm
I think many of you are underselling Shelley. He is capable of doing more than just managing the offense. I see big play ability if Bodie can utilize his skills well.
You might be right. Gary brought him in for a reason. He might end up being better than Colombi after all.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 809
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Sl7vk » July 23rd, 2020, 11:20 am

The Kent Meyers comparisons are straight up ridiculous. They are both black, from Texas and undersized. That's where any comparison stops.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
USU78



User avatar
thegreendalegelf
Posts: 720
Joined: August 18th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 501 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by thegreendalegelf » July 23rd, 2020, 11:21 am

Sl7vk wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:20 am
The Kent Meyers comparisons are straight up ridiculous. They are both black, from Texas and undersized. That's where any comparison stops.
I mean they both are dual threat QBs.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 809
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Sl7vk » July 23rd, 2020, 11:28 am

thegreendalegelf wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:21 am
Sl7vk wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:20 am
The Kent Meyers comparisons are straight up ridiculous. They are both black, from Texas and undersized. That's where any comparison stops.
I mean they both are dual threat QBs.
I don't recall Meyers being dual threat. Unless you have a different definition of threats than I do. ;)



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5318
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Aglicious » July 23rd, 2020, 12:48 pm

Kent Myers HS Stats (3 year starter)
Passing - 6,145 yards / 69 TD / 11 INT / 69% comp.
Rushing- 1,945 yards / 29 TD

Jason Shelley HS Stats (2 year starter)
Passing - 2,622 yards / 16 TD / 4 INT / 68% comp.
Rushing - 796 yards / 18 TD

Yep, no comparison at all... :stirpot:

Hard to compare total college stats yet since Kent has so much more PT but Shelley would need to perform much better to even be as good as Myers (scary statement....I know). Myers currently has a 4% higher career completion percentage and a 1.6/yard per carry higher average running the ball.



Texasaggie1
Posts: 133
Joined: October 19th, 2013, 7:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Texasaggie1 » July 23rd, 2020, 1:17 pm

I am not sure where you pulled Shelley's stats but I can confirm that they are incorrect. He was a 4 year starter in high school.

From his junior year alone:
Shelley was an honorable mention all-state selection as a junior and led Frisco Lone Star to a state runner-up finish in Class 5A Division II. He was a first-team All-Area honoree after throwing for 3,716 yards and 39 touchdowns and running for 1,661 yards and 21 TDs.

There is no comparison between those two qb's, in high school.
These users thanked the author Texasaggie1 for the post:
aggies22



Madmartigan
Posts: 2730
Joined: November 19th, 2010, 11:30 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 226 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Madmartigan » July 23rd, 2020, 1:28 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:28 am
thegreendalegelf wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:21 am
Sl7vk wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:20 am
The Kent Meyers comparisons are straight up ridiculous. They are both black, from Texas and undersized. That's where any comparison stops.
I mean they both are dual threat QBs.
I don't recall Meyers being dual threat. Unless you have a different definition of threats than I do. ;)
As a freshman and a sophomore he was a dual threat. He could only make one read, but if that one read was open..oh boy. All kidding aside Myers did seem to regress as a passer/decision maker in his 4 years here.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5318
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Aglicious » July 23rd, 2020, 1:33 pm

Texasaggie1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:17 pm
I am not sure where you pulled Shelley's stats but I can confirm that they are incorrect. He was a 4 year starter in high school.

From his junior year alone:
Shelley was an honorable mention all-state selection as a junior and led Frisco Lone Star to a state runner-up finish in Class 5A Division II. He was a first-team All-Area honoree after throwing for 3,716 yards and 39 touchdowns and running for 1,661 yards and 21 TDs.

There is no comparison between those two qb's, in high school.
It's just what was on file at MaxPreps but I do see the article that quotes your numbers above. I'm honestly not concerned about their HS stats.....I am more concerned about what Shelley can do at this level and I hope you are right and he can prove to be more than just serviceable as an Aggie. So far, in his limited time on the field in college he has not exactly overwhelmed anyone so I am skeptical that will change in Logan.



oleblu111
Posts: 1620
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 678 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by oleblu111 » July 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm

sam tingey wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am
Can he throw a corner fade?
I hope he has a receiver tall enough to throw the corner fade to.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
AZ4AggieNation



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2782
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by YoungBloodAggie » July 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
sam tingey wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am
Can he throw a corner fade?
I hope he has a receiver tall enough to throw the corner fade to.
Is 6'6'' tall? I can't remember.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

oleblu111
Posts: 1620
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 678 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by oleblu111 » July 23rd, 2020, 2:26 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
sam tingey wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am
Can he throw a corner fade?
I hope he has a receiver tall enough to throw the corner fade to.
Is 6'6'' tall? I can't remember.
Of course it is, you have a little trouble with my sarcasm. I meant it as humor sorry you did not get the joke.
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
YoungBloodAggie



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5318
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by Aglicious » July 23rd, 2020, 2:39 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:26 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
sam tingey wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am
Can he throw a corner fade?
I hope he has a receiver tall enough to throw the corner fade to.
Is 6'6'' tall? I can't remember.
Of course it is, you have a little trouble with my sarcasm. I meant it as humor sorry you did not get the joke.
No worries, I have heard they are practicing formations with Thompkins lined up on the outside.... piggy backed on another WR. Together they can nearly reach 9 feet!
These users thanked the author Aglicious for the post (total 3):
slcaggoleblu111sam tingey



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1263
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: Jason Shelley’s Skill Set

Post by ThunderAggie » July 23rd, 2020, 3:09 pm

Aglicious wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:39 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:26 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
sam tingey wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:46 am
Can he throw a corner fade?
I hope he has a receiver tall enough to throw the corner fade to.
Is 6'6'' tall? I can't remember.
Of course it is, you have a little trouble with my sarcasm. I meant it as humor sorry you did not get the joke.
No worries, I have heard they are practicing formations with Thompkins lined up on the outside.... piggy backed on another WR. Together they can nearly reach 9 feet!
:rock: :lol:



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic