Keegan Duncan: Rehab + potential PT

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Madmartigan

Keegan Duncan: Rehab + potential PT

Post by Madmartigan » May 21st, 2020, 10:14 am

One prospect I'm very excited about is Keegan Duncan. I few things I wonder, perhaps @aggies22 or @Roy McAvoy can illuminate. How is his rehab going? I know not every ACL tear rehab is created equal (see Turbin vs Chuckie Keeton) and can take more time. Is he slated to be 100% healthy when football begins?

Also, it was rumored he transferred from Boise because he wanted to play RB and they had him slated at LB. I hear we are also slating him at LB. What do you hear regarding his position and does he start?

slcagg

Re: Keegan Duncan: Rehab + potential PT

Post by slcagg » May 21st, 2020, 10:55 am

Boise wanted him at rb and he wanted to be a Lb is what I understood. In fact Boise is saying the soph Jc running back they just signed Is to replace the loss of Duncan. also I think Harsin being a jerk possibly played a part in it.

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 11:09 am

Madmartigan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:14 am
One prospect I'm very excited about is Keegan Duncan. I few things I wonder, perhaps @aggies22 or @Roy McAvoy can illuminate. How is his rehab going? I know not every ACL tear rehab is created equal (see Turbin vs Chuckie Keeton) and can take more time. Is he slated to be 100% healthy when football begins?

Also, it was rumored he transferred from Boise because he wanted to play RB and they had him slated at LB. I hear we are also slating him at LB. What do you hear regarding his position and does he start?
Keegan left Boise State because the atmosphere there just didn't make him comfortable. It wasn't how they sold it to him and he quickly looked for a new home. He was still on the sideline with the rest of the walking wounded during the opening stages of spring ball. As far as how well he is recovering, my sources will never give me an update on ANY injury as it violates team policy and I ABSOLUTELY respect that. The only way I can comment on injuries is if I speak to the player or someone close to an injured player.

Without any type of team activities taking place, I have a tough time plugging him into the starting lineup BUT I think he is athletic enough that he could make some noise. I know that he knew upfront that we envisioned him as an LB and he chose us. I think that the RB/LB debate was probably cooked up by the Boise camp in an effort to mask the real reason Keegan bailed out so quickly. It's not a good look to have a local star bail a few weeks into his first camp and enroll at a conference rival,
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
MadmartiganBleedAggieBlue0Agsman

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » May 21st, 2020, 12:43 pm

aggies22 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:09 am
Madmartigan wrote:

Keegan left Boise State because the atmosphere there just didn't make him comfortable. It wasn't how they sold it to him and he quickly looked for a new home. He was still on the sideline with the rest of the walking wounded during the opening stages of spring ball. As far as how well he is recovering, my sources will never give me an update on ANY injury as it violates team policy and I ABSOLUTELY respect that. The only way I can comment on injuries is if I speak to the player or someone close to an injured player.

Without any type of team activities taking place, I have a tough time plugging him into the starting lineup BUT I think he is athletic enough that he could make some noise. I know that he knew upfront that we envisioned him as an LB and he chose us. I think that the RB/LB debate was probably cooked up by the Boise camp in an effort to mask the real reason Keegan bailed out so quickly. It's not a good look to have a local star bail a few weeks into his first camp and enroll at a conference rival,

Do you know what else isn't a good look? ....... A blue turf playing surface.
These users thanked the author Yossarian for the post (total 5):
aggies22MachismoWillCut72Zaggie07BleedAggieBlue0

Eutaw St. Aggie

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 1:06 pm

Yossarian wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:43 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Madmartigan wrote:

Do you know what else isn't a good look? ....... A blue turf playing surface.
I absolutely agree my Aggie brother!

taniataylor

Post by taniataylor » May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm

aggies22 wrote:
Madmartigan wrote:

Soon my good man, soon!
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post:
aggies22

Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » May 21st, 2020, 2:42 pm

taniataylor wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Madmartigan wrote:

Soon my good man, soon!
And I can't wait my Aggie sister!

Locked Previous topicNext topic