Who else had plans on going to the Draft

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

Who else had plans on going to the Draft

Post by GameFAQSAggie » March 18th, 2020, 11:01 pm

in Las Vegas to see firsthand Jordan going to the podium? I certainly had plans on going and was sad this virus had to cancel that. There are also a few people here that would have just had to go across town to watch it.

Mr. Sneelock

Re: Who else had plans on going to the Draft

Post by Mr. Sneelock » March 20th, 2020, 7:48 pm

I can think of almost nothing more boring. I can't figure out why guys watch it on TV. I do watch the NBA draft a bit, but it is much shorter.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » March 21st, 2020, 6:37 pm

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 7:48 pm
I can think of almost nothing more boring. I can't figure out why guys watch it on TV. I do watch the NBA draft a bit, but it is much shorter.
I know, most people do agree with you. I can't say I sit and watch the whole thing every year, so much as I watch the rounds where it is likely a Utah State player will go. I don't sit through the first round most years, but will this year to wait for Jordan to be called. It was a combination of it being as close as Las Vegas and the fact that we aren't going to have a first round pick every year and that seeing Jordan go the stage would be cool was why I had plans on going. I probably won't sit and watch a first round again unless we have another guy emerge as first round pick.

TrueBlueFan

Post by TrueBlueFan » March 21st, 2020, 6:54 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 6:37 pm
Mr. Sneelock wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 7:48 pm
I know, most people do agree with you. I can't say I sit and watch the whole thing every year, so much as I watch the rounds where it is likely a Utah State player will go. I don't sit through the first round most years, but will this year to wait for Jordan to be called. It was a combination of it being as close as Las Vegas and the fact that we aren't going to have a first round pick every year and that seeing Jordan go the stage would be cool was why I had plans on going. I probably won't sit and watch a first round again unless we have another guy emerge as first round pick.
I didn't even think to go but thinking about being there when Jodan gets his name called would be pretty cool. I would go had it not been called off.

Go Grizzlies, Jazz, Real SL, Seahawks, USA! Go Aggies!

donlarson8

Post by donlarson8 » March 22nd, 2020, 5:17 pm

I was planning on going!

CedarAg

Post by CedarAg » March 25th, 2020, 8:55 pm

Like watching golf.......
or concrete cure......
or paint dry......
Wait till it's over and check the results!!

Roll Aggies!!!!

Locked Previous topicNext topic