Good and bad scheduling news

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

Good and bad scheduling news

Post by GameFAQSAggie » March 1st, 2020, 10:19 am

We only to have to play one team coming off a bye this year. The good and bad news is that it's Boise who we are going to lose to regardless.
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post:
thegreendalegelf

Sl7vk

Re: Good and bad scheduling news

Post by Sl7vk » March 1st, 2020, 8:13 pm

That’s the spirit!

sstrasser

Post by sstrasser » March 9th, 2020, 2:15 pm

And we play BYU off our bye, so hopefully that is good news for us.

ususports

Post by ususports » March 9th, 2020, 3:30 pm

sstrasser wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 2:15 pm
I hear the sirens from the board police crew who are going to remind you that MWC games are the only thing that matters. Although a minority, there are members on here who actually brag about the fact that they don't attend the USU vs BYU games even when they are played in Logan (because they only care about winning a MW conference championship), as if the lack of support for our team in non-conference home games is something to be proud of. That all being said, great post, and I hope we beat BYU in Provo again!
These users thanked the author ususports for the post (total 4):
sstrasserJSHarveyAggieFBObsessionoleblu111

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » March 10th, 2020, 3:08 pm

Maybe we won't beat Boise State, maybe we will... Hard to say until the game is played on the field.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » March 10th, 2020, 5:18 pm

AggieFBObsession wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Maybe we won't beat Boise State, maybe we will... Hard to say until the game is played on the field.
deep.

Is that from Confucius?

Eutaw St. Aggie

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » March 10th, 2020, 7:03 pm

ususports wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 3:30 pm
sstrasser wrote:
I hear the sirens from the board police crew who are going to remind you that MWC games are the only thing that matters. Although a minority, there are members on here who actually brag about the fact that they don't attend the USU vs BYU games even when they are played in Logan (because they only care about winning a MW conference championship), as if the lack of support for our team in non-conference home games is something to be proud of. That all being said, great post, and I hope we beat BYU in Provo again!
So right with that post. after all, losing yet again to BYU in basketball was so much more important than winning the MWC championship. News flash we can lose to BYU in football, but if we win the conference we get to play in pac-12 team in a bowl game with a million plus pay out. I will take the conference championship every time. I think going to the NCAA basketball tournament is a bigger deal than beating BYU, also the Vegas bowl or the L.A bowl. is more important to me. I gave my tickets to the BYU game to a fan that really hated BYU and wanted to go to the game, sorry that bothers you.

ususports

Post by ususports » March 10th, 2020, 7:26 pm

oleblu111 wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 7:03 pm
ususports wrote:
sstrasser wrote:
So right with that post. after all, losing yet again to BYU in basketball was so much more important than winning the MWC championship. News flash we can lose to BYU in football, but if we win the conference we get to play in pac-12 team in a bowl game with a million plus pay out. I will take the conference championship every time. I think going to the NCAA basketball tournament is a bigger deal than beating BYU, also the Vegas bowl or the L.A bowl. is more important to me. I gave my tickets to the BYU game to a fan that really hated BYU and wanted to go to the game, sorry that bothers you.
Oleblu, you are a good fan, and I just like to have fun with my posts. Even if you don’t think they are funny, I enjoy typing them. :cheers: It doesn’t bother me, as they are your tickets, and you can do whatever you want with them. If you ever have two extra tickets in the club seating, send them my way, and I will bring one of my young kids because it will be free and fun to see how many people can be annoyed. ;) That being said, fans don’t have to choose one or the other. We can want to beat BYU every time AND want to win a conference championship. The team deserves our support whether it is a conference game or not.

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » March 11th, 2020, 10:45 am

ususports wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 7:26 pm
oleblu111 wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 7:03 pm
ususports wrote:
sstrasser wrote:
Oleblu, you are a good fan, and I just like to have fun with my posts. Even if you don’t think they are funny, I enjoy typing them. :cheers: It doesn’t bother me, as they are your tickets, and you can do whatever you want with them. If you ever have two extra tickets in the club seating, send them my way, and I will bring one of my young kids because it will be free and fun to see how many people can be annoyed. ;) That being said, fans don’t have to choose one or the other. We can want to beat BYU every time AND want to win a conference championship. The team deserves our support whether it is a conference game or not.
Thanks for the laugh's. Now take your kid and get off my lawn :cool2:
These users thanked the author oleblu111 for the post:
ususports

Locked Previous topicNext topic