Run DHC?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2299
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by newhouse9 » February 3rd, 2020, 2:56 pm

I like having Gentry for a lot more years than DHC.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2722
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 548 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by ineptimusprime » February 3rd, 2020, 3:18 pm



Here’s a guy the coaches should take a look at.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8742
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 3610 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Contact:

Re: Run DHC?

Post by aggies22 » February 3rd, 2020, 3:34 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 2:26 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:13 am
For those of you that follow stars and ratings, when Elelyon Noa first committed to the Aggies his rating was a 3* 80. He has since been re-ranked and is now a 3* 84, which is a significant jump.
Is this like Golf where more is worse or like every other sport where more is better?
More is better. Haha! jumping 4 points is a significant re-evaluation and re-ranking.



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 6847
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1013 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by USU78 » February 3rd, 2020, 4:12 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 3:18 pm


Here’s a guy the coaches should take a look at.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/pl ... ams-2.html


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Elkaggie
Posts: 3730
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by Elkaggie » February 3rd, 2020, 6:39 pm

Anything official on Gentry?? What about the DE that was here?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8742
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 3610 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Contact:

Re: Run DHC?

Post by aggies22 » February 3rd, 2020, 6:45 pm

Elkaggie wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 6:39 pm
Anything official on Gentry?? What about the DE that was here?
I'm pretty sure Gentry is holding out for a signing day event. I haven't heard much on Marcus Moore.



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 13974
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by brownjeans » February 3rd, 2020, 8:22 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:13 am
For those of you that follow stars and ratings, when Elelyon Noa first committed to the Aggies his rating was a 3* 80. He has since been re-ranked and is now a 3* 84, which is a significant jump.
I like Noa a lot. If he really weighs 200 lbs, that's stout for 5'9". He shows good vision and feel for his blocks and where defenders are going to come from on the second level. He's got power and fights through tackles. And he looks like he has good balance.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 683
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by Sl7vk » February 3rd, 2020, 8:28 pm

Can you imagine a Noa Gentry 1-2 punch in a few years?



User avatar
CanuckAggie
Posts: 135
Joined: April 20th, 2015, 11:37 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by CanuckAggie » February 3rd, 2020, 10:26 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:13 am
For those of you that follow stars and ratings, when Elelyon Noa first committed to the Aggies his rating was a 3* 80. He has since been re-ranked and is now a 3* 84, which is a significant jump.
Hold up. He committed to us and his rating went up?! Is this the Twilight Zone or is Aggieville gaining some respect?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8742
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 3610 times
Been thanked: 1873 times
Contact:

Re: Run DHC?

Post by aggies22 » February 3rd, 2020, 10:28 pm

CanuckAggie wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 10:26 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:13 am
For those of you that follow stars and ratings, when Elelyon Noa first committed to the Aggies his rating was a 3* 80. He has since been re-ranked and is now a 3* 84, which is a significant jump.
Hold up. He committed to us and his rating went up?! Is this the Twilight Zone or is Aggieville gaining some respect?
I don't know if Aggieville is gaining more respect but I do know that Elelyon certainly deserved more respect than he was getting.



sockpuppet
Posts: 1100
Joined: January 10th, 2012, 7:49 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by sockpuppet » February 4th, 2020, 7:54 am

slcagg wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 9:14 pm
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 5:17 pm
I’ve seen conflicting reports on his size. Is he 5’11”, 5’8”, or somewhere inbetween?
Based upon the picture from his baptism closer to 5’8”. I see Britain covey in that picture and they appear about the same height. Then chase Hansen (who is baptizing him) towers above him.

I'm just scrolling through this thread to find out more about this guy but will stop here. I don't know anything about this guy but after seeing these pictures I can expect he is going to possibly tease USU but if doesn't go to BYU I will be absolutely shocked.



User avatar
jeffdan25
Posts: 64
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 8:37 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Run DHC?

Post by jeffdan25 » February 4th, 2020, 8:33 am

sockpuppet wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 7:54 am
slcagg wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 9:14 pm
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 5:17 pm
I’ve seen conflicting reports on his size. Is he 5’11”, 5’8”, or somewhere inbetween?
Based upon the picture from his baptism closer to 5’8”. I see Britain covey in that picture and they appear about the same height. Then chase Hansen (who is baptizing him) towers above him.

I'm just scrolling through this thread to find out more about this guy but will stop here. I don't know anything about this guy but after seeing these pictures I can expect he is going to possibly tease USU but if doesn't go to BYU I will be absolutely shocked.
DHC is not coming here. He has committed to YBU and will sign tomorrow. Honestly i'm not torn up about it at all. I think he would've been a decent addition, but I like where we are at with our RB's especially if Gentry signs. I'm more worried about WR, DT, and the secondary.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic