Fake news?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Notatrueaggie
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Fake news?

Post by Notatrueaggie » December 2nd, 2019, 8:38 pm

Ok so I don’t give a damn about if you like Matt wells or not, but as I was looking for mock drafts, I came upon this article. I would be deeply saddened if Jordan love transferred but if he transferred to tech my head would come off. I hope Jordan can still prove the nfl scouts he is worth it and he gets drafted the highest in Utah state history. Anyways here is the article https://wreckemred.com/2019/12/02/texas ... er-qb/amp/

Sl7vk
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 170 times

Re: Fake news?

Post by Sl7vk » December 2nd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Jordan is gone. Off to the NFL and I wish him luck.
If he went to Tech and Wells, I'd lose a lot of respect for him. Don't have much for Matt, so that wouldn't really change.

hickaggie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by hickaggie » December 2nd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Why would you be surprised. In the event, he gets enough feedback before declaring that he might fall into the 3rd round this would be his best option. Get back with Yost who now has his offense installed. Another 30/6 year would get him into the first round.

I don't think this happens. I think Love is gone and some GM won't resist pulling the trigger mid first round to mid second at the latest.

But he's not coming back to USU with a terrible OC, unstable line, no proven RB, and losing his 2-3 of his top targets with no alpha receiver on the horizon.
These users liked this post from hickaggie. Total Likes: 2
BleedAggieBlue0JSHarvey

ThunderAggie
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 243 times

Post by ThunderAggie » December 2nd, 2019, 8:44 pm

Notatrueaggie wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 8:38 pm
Ok so I don’t give a damn about if you like Matt wells or not, but as I was looking for mock drafts, I came upon this article. I would be deeply saddened if Jordan love transferred but if he transferred to tech my head would come off. I hope Jordan can still prove the nfl scouts he is worth it and he gets drafted the highest in Utah state history. Anyways here is the article https://wreckemred.com/2019/12/02/texas ... er-qb/amp/
I saw that earlier. I don't think he stays in college another year. Most drafts have him somewhere between pick 40-60 and he could improve his stock with a strong showing in the NFL combine. If he does stay in college, I honestly wouldn't blame him for leaving. I mean he knows the coaches at Texas Tech, so if he believes they will make him NFL ready, then why not go there. I would not lose respect if he went to TT, it would just mean he cares about his future. But, I hope he stays at USU if he were to stay.
These users liked this post from ThunderAggie:
BleedAggieBlue0

hickaggie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by hickaggie » December 2nd, 2019, 8:45 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 8:43 pm
Jordan is gone. Off to the NFL and I wish him luck.
If he went to Tech and Wells, I'd lose a lot of respect for him. Don't have much for Matt, so that wouldn't really change.
In the very unlikely event that he did elect to not go into the draft he wouldn't transfer to TTU for Wells. David Yost would be the only reason. And it would be a strict business decision/risk. But he's gone one way or another.

YoungBloodAggie
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 355 times

Post by YoungBloodAggie » December 2nd, 2019, 8:48 pm

Look at how sketchy the source is on this and try to convince me it’s anything other than clickbait for desperate Tech fans.
These users liked this post from YoungBloodAggie:
aggies22

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic