Shoutout to Love's game

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
hickaggie
Posts: 3062
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 10:13 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Shoutout to Love's game

Post by hickaggie » November 9th, 2019, 9:50 pm

After all the crap he's taken he made a bunch of big throws, didn't miss defenders, and made big plays with his legs. Not ill advised throw and only the post to Nathan was even that dangerous. He took the game on his shoulders with a patchwork O line and the worst right tackle I have ever seen

He lost at least the WF game with his errors. Made up for it tonight. We don't win that game with Colombi and that not a knock on him. What an arm.

I realize Fresno's D isn't the best but he had some pretty tiny windows on a lot of those throws.



User avatar
NAggsty Butler
Posts: 1870
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:39 pm
Location: Bremerton, WA
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by NAggsty Butler » November 9th, 2019, 9:55 pm

9/12 TD/INT ratio coming into this game. Really rough season for him. Tonight was fantastic. No ints, accurate passing, 388 yards :shock:, looked great. Hopefully he can keep it up.


"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg
Image

Aggie84025
Posts: 1867
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 539 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by Aggie84025 » November 9th, 2019, 10:33 pm

Awesome game by love. The only thing I wished he would have done is run the ball on 3rd and 5 at the 7. When he left the pocket the defender was turned running into the end zone. I am positive he would have scored the TD there if he ran which would have been huge. That being said I am just so damn proud of his play tonight. To do that in front of all his friends and families and close to his hometown was just fantastic.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 798
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 294 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by Sl7vk » November 10th, 2019, 8:51 am

Love was fantastic tonight.
3 games left and we need this love to have any success.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 5459
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by GameFAQSAggie » November 10th, 2019, 8:52 am

Scott G. mentioned that a throw to Nathan in a tight window was the reason NFL scouts are after him despite his poor stats.



User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 884
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by El Sapo » November 11th, 2019, 3:07 pm

Somebody said he mishandled a few snaps. Not me..... but really smart people are saying it. Other people are saying he should have taken a seat on the bench after the mishandled snap. Unforced red zone errors? Take a perp walk off the field and stand by GA until he says your timeout is over.

Never going to happen, but some people are saying it should. :noidea:


“Information is just bits of data. Knowledge is putting them together. Wisdom is transcending them.” ― Ram Dass

Donman
Posts: 2554
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:49 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by Donman » November 11th, 2019, 3:47 pm

It was the Jordan we know and Love. Need 3 more games like that!



QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score
Posts: 15746
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: 서울
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 574 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by QuackAttackAggie » November 11th, 2019, 5:57 pm

Donman wrote:It was the Jordan we know and Love. Need 3 more games like that!
How bout 5 more


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Yossarian
Posts: 3345
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by Yossarian » November 11th, 2019, 6:06 pm

hickaggie wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 9:50 pm
After all the crap he's taken he made a bunch of big throws, didn't miss defenders, and made big plays with his legs. Not ill advised throw and only the post to Nathan was even that dangerous. He took the game on his shoulders with a patchwork O line and the worst right tackle I have ever seen

He lost at least the WF game with his errors. Made up for it tonight. We don't win that game with Colombi and that not a knock on him. What an arm.

I realize Fresno's D isn't the best but he had some pretty tiny windows on a lot of those throws.

He could have had even better stats. I believe Nathan (forgive me if it was not Nathan - it could have been Thompkins) dropped a slant early in the game that could have gone for pretty big yardage, and they had a screen set up beautifully for Bright to catch and run a long way but he mishandled the pass (it may have been a bit high, but certainly catchable).



taniataylor
Posts: 1719
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Shoutout to Love's game

Post by taniataylor » November 12th, 2019, 8:51 am

Yossarian wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 6:06 pm
hickaggie wrote:
November 9th, 2019, 9:50 pm
After all the crap he's taken he made a bunch of big throws, didn't miss defenders, and made big plays with his legs. Not ill advised throw and only the post to Nathan was even that dangerous. He took the game on his shoulders with a patchwork O line and the worst right tackle I have ever seen

He lost at least the WF game with his errors. Made up for it tonight. We don't win that game with Colombi and that not a knock on him. What an arm.

I realize Fresno's D isn't the best but he had some pretty tiny windows on a lot of those throws.

He could have had even better stats. I believe Nathan (forgive me if it was not Nathan - it could have been Thompkins) dropped a slant early in the game that could have gone for pretty big yardage, and they had a screen set up beautifully for Bright to catch and run a long way but he mishandled the pass (it may have been a bit high, but certainly catchable).
#16 had ZERO drops this game....finally
These users thanked the author taniataylor for the post (total 4):
JSHarveyUSU78Aggie19FloridaAggie13


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Locked Previous topicNext topic