Let’s go ahead and make this game as difficult as possible...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
dyedblue

Re: Let’s go ahead and make this game as difficult as possible...

Post by dyedblue » September 29th, 2019, 8:23 am

There were at least three bad snaps tonight. We only lost one of them. Dare I say we may have Love for another season? Some of his throws are so, so good but there is a lot to work on as well. I love watching him play, but both of his picks should never have been thrown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

usufan1

Post by usufan1 » September 29th, 2019, 8:26 am

dyedblue wrote:There were at least three bad snaps tonight. We only lost one of them. Dare I say we may have Love for another season? Some of his throws are so, so good but there is a lot to work on as well. I love watching him play, but both of his picks should never have been thrown.

As much as I'd want to see him take the field for USU again next year that's not going to happen.

He'll have a pro day and opportunities to show the scouts what he is capable of outside of the games this season.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » September 29th, 2019, 8:30 am

usufan1 wrote:
September 29th, 2019, 8:26 am
dyedblue wrote:There were at least three bad snaps tonight. We only lost one of them. Dare I say we may have Love for another season? Some of his throws are so, so good but there is a lot to work on as well. I love watching him play, but both of his picks should never have been thrown.

As much as I'd want to see him take the field for USU again next year that's not going to happen.

He'll have a pro day and opportunities to show the scouts what he is capable of outside of the games this season.

Yeah, I think he’ll be gone too. I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Colombi and Peasley though.

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » September 29th, 2019, 8:49 am

Love can for sure make some better decisions, but he also makes some fantastic throws that we have not seen on the Aggie team that often. In the end it was a win and the players founds ways to make plays. There were plays in all 3 phases that were critical. The offense is not going to light it up for 50 each night, we have to find other ways to win so i think it is actually encouraging moving forward.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post (total 2):
frankiesaysrelaxMachismo

frankiesaysrelax

Post by frankiesaysrelax » September 29th, 2019, 8:55 am

Aggie84025 wrote:
September 29th, 2019, 8:49 am
Love can for sure make some better decisions, but he also makes some fantastic throws that we have not seen on the Aggie team that often. In the end it was a win and the players founds ways to make plays. There were plays in all 3 phases that were critical. The offense is not going to light it up for 50 each night, we have to find other ways to win so i think it is actually encouraging moving forward.
Winning any of the rest of our games, other than maybe one or two teams, is going to look a lot like last night where it is a grind and different facets of our team need to step up. I think what I’ve seen so far is that our team is pretty well rounded and can win in different ways.

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » September 29th, 2019, 10:03 am

TheAKAggie wrote:
September 29th, 2019, 6:59 am
FloridaAggie13 wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
September 28th, 2019, 10:50 pm
FloridaAggie13 wrote:Center who can't snap the ball....
Was there a bad snap? The fumble in the red zone hit love in the hands at the mid section.

Yes, earlier in the game on a third and short.
So only one bad snap all game, got it.

One bad snap that got away and killed a drive in a close game. Other bad snaps that didn't get away.

Got it?
Last edited by FloridaAggie13 on September 29th, 2019, 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » September 29th, 2019, 10:07 am

usufan1 wrote:
September 29th, 2019, 8:26 am

He hasn't played well at all the first month of the season and I'm sure his stock has fallen a bit. Right now he is living off of his 2018 season and hasn't come close to replicating his success. Not so sure he is gone next year.

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » September 29th, 2019, 10:09 am

Mr. Sneelock wrote:
September 28th, 2019, 8:21 pm
We struggled with the Center-QB exchange last week too when the weather was good. How many of these are we going to have before we fix it???
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two close games made closer by the Center-QB exchange gaffs.
These users thanked the author NavyBlueAggie for the post:
FloridaAggie13

Jjoey53

Let’s go ahead and make this game as difficult as possible...

Post by Jjoey53 » September 29th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Next week will tell a lot about Love staying or leaving. If he has a decent game against LSU, he will be gonzo. I think he gets a mulligan for last nights monsoon effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Jjoey53 for the post:
sdiggety

Locked Previous topicNext topic