TT fans in meltdown mode over Wells starting the wrong QB

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Murkymerk

Re: TT fans in meltdown mode over Wells starting the wrong QB

Post by Murkymerk » October 1st, 2019, 11:43 am

I have no I’ll will toward MW. I was disappointed he left, but for that big of a raise, I can’t blame him at all. That being said, I loved reading through the posts of TT fans freaking out about him. They’re just like us!

coolag

Post by coolag » October 1st, 2019, 12:08 pm

IMO Gary was maybe one of very few that had what we needed to resurrect the football program. While I feel he is still not a good game manager there is no denying his connections, recruiting, personality, and motivational strengths. That's what we needed to get out of the bunghole of college football. Wells inherited a gold mine. Gary found the gold mine.

Regulator of Class

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » October 1st, 2019, 12:13 pm

Speaking of gold, I recall Charlie Weatherby saying (when he took over our program) that Utah State "was a gold mine covered with six inches of dirt".

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » October 1st, 2019, 12:14 pm

Smokin Joe wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 12:13 pm
Speaking of gold, I recall Charlie Weatherby saying (when he took over our program) that Utah State "was a gold mine covered with six inches of dirt". So, GA was not the first to find gold here.

Smokin Joe

Post by Smokin Joe » October 1st, 2019, 12:16 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 10:59 am
Usurossco wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 8:31 am
Yes I am sending money and thank you cards to TT for taking Wells. Anderson built it and will continue to do so. Wells broke it and got lucky trying to fix it in his last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still not really sure why Coach Andersen gets so much heavy praise, he had one good year and one elite year here. Sure that one good year got the ball rolling and we became regular post-season participants but still it was one good year and one elite year.
He brought the program virtually from the grave to a #16 national ranking. He brought us Chuckie Keeton and other phenomenal recruits, many of whom made it into the NFL in numbers unprecedented for USU. He brought national recognition to our program and beat Utah and YBU. GA has been a godsend for this program. I hope he has the same success in round two.
These users thanked the author Smokin Joe for the post (total 2):
AgMacAggie_in_Idaho

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 12:37 pm

BigBlueAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 11:24 am
Saying Anderson had one good year grossly diminishes how bad our program was when he was hired and the incredible job he did in changing the culture. Something many thought could never happen in Logan.
I agree I never thought that we would have the sustained success that we have enjoyed. I've sat through a lot of $hitty football. But records are records and he still only had one good year and one elite year during his first tenure.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 12:47 pm

Smokin Joe wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 12:16 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Usurossco wrote:
Yes I am sending money and thank you cards to TT for taking Wells. Anderson built it and will continue to do so. Wells broke it and got lucky trying to fix it in his last year.

I'm still not really sure why Coach Andersen gets so much heavy praise, he had one good year and one elite year here. Sure that one good year got the ball rolling and we became regular post-season participants but still it was one good year and one elite year.
He brought the program virtually from the grave to a #16 national ranking. He brought us Chuckie Keeton and other phenomenal recruits, many of whom made it into the NFL in numbers unprecedented for USU. He brought national recognition to our program and beat Utah and YBU. GA has been a godsend for this program. I hope he has the same success in round two.
I agree. The program was nearly 6 feet under. He did recruit Chuckie and of the current former Aggies in the NFL, he did recruit 6 of the 12 and did recruit Zach Vigil as well. I don't hope he has the same success in round 2 as he did in round 1. He left here 2 games over .500. I hope we are able to routinely enjoy seasons of 8, 9 or 10 wins. I think Coach Andersen and the staff he has currently assembled could take us to those heights.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 12:54 pm

RigAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 11:17 am
aggies22 wrote:
Usurossco wrote:

I get that a lot of people will question his success, and rightfully so considering his mixed past. I think the biggest reason most people love Gary is his enthusiasm for the game, the kids and for the university/city. That comes through in everything he does, and the kids know it. Where this becomes critical, is in recruiting. I love the players he brought in from the transfer portal, especially the ones from Utah. This will bring big benefits in the future.

Also, I get the feeling he is not seeking greener pastures. He is here until he retires, or get's fired.
I have never questioned his love of the game and all that goes into recruiting, attracting good assistant coaches, community involvement. The guy is undoubtedly a people person and a players coach. But a guy that has a career record of 2 games over .500 here is deified. While the guy that replaced him was basically run out of town on rails, yet he arguably had more success here. I agree the 7-6 bowl appearance and the elite 11-2 season got the ball rolling. I hope we reach my 2019 prediction of 9 or 10 wins. That is an elite season and a helluva way to start off a second go-round at coaching at Utah State.

I do agree with you that when Coach Andersen says he is staying until he retires or is fired, I believe him this time.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post:
Aggie_in_Idaho

Usurossco
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Usurossco » October 1st, 2019, 2:18 pm

Aggies22 I used to think you were very connected and knowledgeable.

Now I’m wondering if you fell in love with Matt Wells and his inability to keep the program moving forward did you forget the 6-7 and 4-8 seasons? He went from winning 10 games to 4-8 then 6-7. That’s the very definition of a bad coach. He also said he was going to do it his way not Gary’s winning way. Somebody who ruins things and couldn’t win after year two. So what if he won his last year he’s gone man.

Gary started it and he will finish it.

Aggs&Jazz12

Post by Aggs&Jazz12 » October 1st, 2019, 2:33 pm

“He’s a character of himself.”

A perfect description of Wells. I honestly think that he’s a pretty good, organized, disciplined dude with a bit of a hard edge to him, but he tries so hard to convince everybody that he’s like that that it often comes off as incredibly phony. On paper, he’s technically the best coach we’ve ever had in the program, but he had a lot of failings as well and just really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, particularly when he tried to display Gary-like charisma that he just simply doesn’t possess.

Our parting with Wells was as close to a win-win situation as you can get. The program was left in an extremely good place with some legit NFL talent in the likes of Love, Woodward, and perhaps some others. We now have a Coach with the personality that obviously is preferred by the fan base and who is here to stay. This may not be the greatest year we’ll ever have, but if we want sustained success, Gary is the best shot even though there’s weird history at his other spots.

I didn't exactly love him, but I hope that Wells succeeds at TT, largely because I really would like to see Yost and KP succeed.
These users thanked the author Aggs&Jazz12 for the post (total 2):
aggies22Roy McAvoy

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 2:44 pm

Usurossco wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 2:18 pm
Aggies22 I used to think you were very connected and knowledgeable.

Now I’m wondering if you fell in love with Matt Wells and his inability to keep the program moving forward did you forget the 6-7 and 4-8 seasons? He went from winning 10 games to 4-8 then 6-7. That’s the very definition of a bad coach. He also said he was going to do it his way not Gary’s winning way. Somebody who ruins things and couldn’t win after year two. So what if he won his last year he’s gone man.

Gary started it and he will finish it.

Nope, not at all in love with Matt Wells. I'm thrilled with the coaching staff that's been assembled here and I am cautiously optimistic that Gary can take what he inherited to another level. At 3-1 which includes a strong showing for the most part at Wake Forest and a program first win at San Diego State, I think it looks good so far. I think we should win 9 regular season games. I do agree that Matt went away from some of Gary's recruiting philosophies (Utah, the mission program and ESPECIALLY Florida) but he also opened a door up (Pacific Northwest). Most coaches have up and down careers and that gets amplified if a coach stays at one school for an extended period of time. I simply don't agree with the expectations that it it seems like many of you have for Coach Andersen. He DID get us into two bowl games, after having TWO losing seasons. He wasn't at Wisconsin long enough to leave his mark either way and his tenure at Oregon State is well discussed. IF I had to choose between Matt Wells and Gary Andersen, I WOULD choose Coach Andersen simply because I really dig the level of the overall health of the program right now. I think it's great for the kids, the diehards like myself, the university and the community.

I hope I've explained myself adequately and I hope you still find me just as connected and knowledgable.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 5):
Roy McAvoystewusu98AgMan21Machismovegasaggie

AgMac

Post by AgMac » October 1st, 2019, 3:06 pm

I don't question your connections or knowledge, 22. But I'm honestly a bit surprised by your statements. If resurrecting a dead program didn't earn him Aggie deity status, I'm not sure what accomplishments would.

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » October 1st, 2019, 3:18 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 12:54 pm
RigAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
Usurossco wrote:

I get that a lot of people will question his success, and rightfully so considering his mixed past. I think the biggest reason most people love Gary is his enthusiasm for the game, the kids and for the university/city. That comes through in everything he does, and the kids know it. Where this becomes critical, is in recruiting. I love the players he brought in from the transfer portal, especially the ones from Utah. This will bring big benefits in the future.

Also, I get the feeling he is not seeking greener pastures. He is here until he retires, or get's fired.
I have never questioned his love of the game and all that goes into recruiting, attracting good assistant coaches, community involvement. The guy is undoubtedly a people person and a players coach. But a guy that has a career record of 2 games over .500 here is deified. While the guy that replaced him was basically run out of town on rails, yet he arguably had more success here. I agree the 7-6 bowl appearance and the elite 11-2 season got the ball rolling. I hope we reach my 2019 prediction of 9 or 10 wins. That is an elite season and a helluva way to start off a second go-round at coaching at Utah State.

I do agree with you that when Coach Andersen says he is staying until he retires or is fired, I believe him this time.
Hey buckaroo, that overall record is up to FOUR games over .500 now!

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Usurossco
Been thanked: 0

Post by Usurossco » October 1st, 2019, 3:23 pm

Your comment I can’t understand the love for Gary made me really think for a minute that your account was hacked.

Gary brought us from the bottom 3 in all of NCAA football to a top 25 program. The dude should be knighted in my option. Wells was a joke and it will be a fact in 18 months when he is let go from TT to never coach again.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 3:24 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:18 pm
aggies22 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 12:54 pm
RigAggie wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
Usurossco wrote:

Hey buckaroo, that overall record is up to FOUR games over .500 now!
Haha! Very true and well played my man! The winning percentage I was quoting was from round 1.

AgMan21

Post by AgMan21 » October 1st, 2019, 3:26 pm

AgMac wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:06 pm
I don't question your connections or knowledge, 22. But I'm honestly a bit surprised by your statements. If resurrecting a dead program didn't earn him Aggie deity status, I'm not sure what accomplishments would.
22 can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's saying that Andersen didn't do great things for USU. Rather, that we shouldn't think that Andersen can walk on water. Andersen is good. Can he win at USU consistently? That, I think, is left to be seen. I'm with 22, I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I still need to see more.
These users thanked the author AgMan21 for the post:
aggies22

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 1st, 2019, 3:36 pm

Usurossco wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:23 pm
Your comment I can’t understand the love for Gary made me really think for a minute that your account was hacked.

Gary brought us from the bottom 3 in all of NCAA football to a top 25 program. The dude should be knighted in my option. Wells was a joke and it will be a fact in 18 months when he is let go from TT to never coach again.

I think Matt and company will last a little longer than 18 months. Perhaps multiply that number by 2 but I agree the clock is ticking. As I said, I'm cautiously optimistic. But I hope I've shown you that I'm not really in love with Matt Wells as you perhaps once believed. I LOVE winning and I LOVE winning at Utah State. I'm 42, I know how badly we sucked, I can remember going to games in the mid-80's. I would just like to see Coach Andersen produce more than one great/elite season before he's knighted. I will be ecstatic if he did.
vegasaggie

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » October 1st, 2019, 3:38 pm

Gary has my respect. He earned it from round 1. Matt Wells had my respect early. He won some great games for us. He lost it after the UNM game where we couldn't get a kick off. He then gained it back with last season. I'm happy about Gary being back, and I hope he can keep it going.

RigAggie

Post by RigAggie » October 1st, 2019, 3:45 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:36 pm
Usurossco wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:23 pm

I think Matt and company will last a little longer than 18 months. Perhaps multiply that number by 2 but I agree the clock is ticking. As I said, I'm cautiously optimistic. But I hope I've shown you that I'm not really in love with Matt Wells as you perhaps once believed. I LOVE winning and I LOVE winning at Utah State. I'm 42, I know how badly we sucked, I can remember going to games in the mid-80's. I would just like to see Coach Andersen produce more than one great/elite season before he's knighted. I will be ecstatic if he did.
Well said. And as someone who is over 50 and has seen the lasting, sinking cesspool that USED to be Aggie football, we are just excited and thrilled to have a winning program on our hands. Most of us hand that success to GA and the program he build literally from the ground up.

It is interesting to see the comparison to the team down south that had decades of a winning program and now is going through struggles of their own. Actually, it is an utter joy to see the tables turned. Here's hoping we see this trend grow and grow.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » October 1st, 2019, 3:57 pm

AgMan21 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:26 pm
AgMac wrote:
22 can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's saying that Andersen didn't do great things for USU. Rather, that we shouldn't think that Andersen can walk on water. Andersen is good. Can he win at USU consistently? That, I think, is left to be seen. I'm with 22, I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I still need to see more.
Well I don't think anybody is saying he walks on water. But can we appreciate and respect what he built after the dumpster fire it was after the BG era?

Intermeddler

Post by Intermeddler » October 1st, 2019, 4:43 pm

Those 4-8 records were pretty impressive given where we were. He had two losing seasons out of 4, Wells had 3 losing seasons out of 6. Wells was starting from a much much stronger place than Gary, better facilities, winning games, better conference affiliation, etc.

Wells won 10 and 9 games with a lot of holdover guys and culture from the prior staff, went 6, 3, and 6 and then rebounded last year with 11. You could just as easily argue that Wells success here was an aberrant due to outside factors and Gary was more likely to sustain success here.

Overall I think he did a good job here (Orlando was an awesome hire, so was Yost but not sure how much of that was him, and he beat BYU and won bowl games) but there are a bunch of legitimate reasons GA is more revered than MW despite having a worse career winning percentage.

LSUBAW18

Post by LSUBAW18 » October 1st, 2019, 5:13 pm

Is that yalls old coach? If so when did he leave? What's up with y'all and the pistol offense? Do y'all still run it? Can I get a little history on it?

One more thing. Did y'all lose any players of importance this past year? Seems last year was a special year here, if I remember correctly

Aggie19

Post by Aggie19 » October 1st, 2019, 6:03 pm

LSUBAW18 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 5:13 pm
Is that yalls old coach? If so when did he leave? What's up with y'all and the pistol offense? Do y'all still run it? Can I get a little history on it?

One more thing. Did y'all lose any players of importance this past year? Seems last year was a special year here, if I remember correctly
Hello, welcome. Good luck to your team, I hope both groups can walk away with minimal injuries.

Yes, this is our old coach. He left at the end of last season to go to Texas Tech.

It's not a pistol offense, but has elements of the pistol. Lots of shot gun, a few RPOs, but not many. Our QB, Love, can run, but is more of a pro style QB. His numbers this year are down, but some of that is due to the changes. Coaches, as well as we lost all of our top offensive contributors from last year, like the top 6 or 7. Our o-line also lost 4 starters. The guys are young, but, like LSU this year, our starters didn't play full games last year, so these young guys got plenty of playing time.

Last year was definitely special and we're looking forward to more of those. Starting Saturday, when we shock the world!!! 😁

Go Aggies!

AgMan21

Post by AgMan21 » October 2nd, 2019, 9:44 am

2004AG wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 3:57 pm
AgMan21 wrote:
AgMac wrote:
Well I don't think anybody is saying he walks on water. But can we appreciate and respect what he built after the dumpster fire it was after the BG era?
Literally above your post "I don't question your connections or knowledge, 22. But I'm honestly a bit surprised by your statements. If resurrecting a dead program didn't earn him Aggie deity status, I'm not sure what accomplishments would."

I was simply saying that we shouldn't be so touchy when someone is simply saying that they are taking a wait and see approach on Andersen this time around. And of course we all appreciate and respect what he built in the past. I don't think you'll find a single Aggie on here that doesn't respect the hell out of him for the job that he did.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » October 2nd, 2019, 10:45 am

AgMan21 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 9:44 am
2004AG wrote:
AgMan21 wrote:
AgMac wrote:
Literally above your post "I don't question your connections or knowledge, 22. But I'm honestly a bit surprised by your statements. If resurrecting a dead program didn't earn him Aggie deity status, I'm not sure what accomplishments would."

I was simply saying that we shouldn't be so touchy when someone is simply saying that they are taking a wait and see approach on Andersen this time around. And of course we all appreciate and respect what he built in the past. I don't think you'll find a single Aggie on here that doesn't respect the hell out of him for the job that he did.

I guess I was making a distinction between Aggies deity status and walking on water, you weren't. And I think two arguments are being conflated. Issue #1 is what GA did the first time around here. Issue #2 is predicting what he will do his second time here.

Aggies22 is downplaying what GA accomplished the first time by saying he barely had a winning program. That is its own separate argument. AgMac and other are pointing out that what he did the first time probably earns him AGGIE deity status. That's issue #1. Based on what he did the first time here, he probably did walk on water. But once he left, that was over and done with.

Issue #2, nobody really knows yet how he will do here now. He no longer walks on water, yet. We will see. But there are two issues, not one.
These users thanked the author 2004AG for the post:
AgMan21

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 2nd, 2019, 2:13 pm

2004AG wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 10:45 am
AgMan21 wrote:
2004AG wrote:
AgMan21 wrote:
AgMac wrote:

I guess I was making a distinction between Aggies deity status and walking on water, you weren't. And I think two arguments are being conflated. Issue #1 is what GA did the first time around here. Issue #2 is predicting what he will do his second time here.

Aggies22 is downplaying what GA accomplished the first time by saying he barely had a winning program. That is its own separate argument. AgMac and other are pointing out that what he did the first time probably earns him AGGIE deity status. That's issue #1. Based on what he did the first time here, he probably did walk on water. But once he left, that was over and done with.

Issue #2, nobody really knows yet how he will do here now. He no longer walks on water, yet. We will see. But there are two issues, not one.
If Coach Andersen is able to routinely turn in great/elite seasons as he did in his last season here, I'll be happy to put a statue of him next to Merlin. Again, all I care about is WINNING! I don't give a damn who the head coach is! JUST WIN!
AgMan21

Aggiewest

Post by Aggiewest » October 2nd, 2019, 2:42 pm

If all you care about is winning then you should want a statue of Anderson next to Merlin. We would not be in the MWC without Andersen turning the football program around. I like Wells, but I don't think he would of been able to turn the program around from where Gary found it.when he took over.

If it wasn't for Andersen we would be in the same boat as New Mexico State and University of Idaho. If he doesn't walk on water, it is too bad because he did his first stint here. I'm glad he is back and I hope he can build onto what he started. Unless he takes us back to where we were before he arrived, he should be considered deity because he saved USU football.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » October 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm

Even if GA ends up crashing and burning here in his second stint (which I just don't think is likely, he is a great coach and a better guy) he will always hold a dear place in my Aggie heart because he absolutely saved this football program.
These users thanked the author Turtle for the post (total 2):
HomeTownAgMac

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 2nd, 2019, 3:04 pm

I've never said Coach Andersen wasn't the right guy for the job the first time. I'm pretty sure in another post in this thread I DID say that I thought (although cautiously) that he was the right guy to bring back now. I would just like to see him add to his body of work at Utah State before that statue gets put up next to Merlin. I'm not sure what else to say to appease some of you that are toting the pitchfork.
brownjeans

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » October 2nd, 2019, 3:05 pm

Aggie19 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 6:03 pm
LSUBAW18 wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 5:13 pm

Our QB, Love, can run, but is more of a pro style QB. His numbers this year are down, but some of that is due to the changes.
The only number on Love that is down are his TDs. His completion percentage and yards per game are up over last year, as are his interceptions.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » October 2nd, 2019, 3:15 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 3:04 pm
I've never said Coach Andersen wasn't the right guy for the job the first time. I'm pretty sure in another post in this thread I DID say that I thought (although cautiously) that he was the right guy to bring back now. I would just like to see him add to his body of work at Utah State before that statue gets put up next to Merlin. I'm not sure what else to say to appease some of you that are toting the pitchfork.
I'm still not really sure why Coach Andersen gets so much heavy praise, he had one good year and one elite year here.
But a guy that has a career record of 2 games over .500 here is deified.
He DID get us into two bowl games, after having TWO losing seasons
I think your statements dismissing what he did the first time here is what is got the pitchforks out. :noidea:

Other than that, we are all just cautiously optimistic that this time around is the same as last time. :utah: :state:

Aggiewest

Post by Aggiewest » October 2nd, 2019, 3:31 pm

aggies22 wrote:
I don't think that I had the pitchfork out or at least it was a plastic pitchfork. I have enjoyed the information you have shared on this board therefore, I was surprised at your statements trying to down play Andersen's accomplishments. Some posters I would just ignore, but as I said, I enjoy reading your takes so I just voiced my opinion in opposition to your take. I don't have your connections to the team, but I do talk to the players occasionally and I'm getting that same feeling I did his first go around and that is "that the players love him and will go through a wall for him".

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » October 2nd, 2019, 3:33 pm

2004AG wrote:
AgMan21 wrote:
2004AG wrote:
AgMan21 wrote:
AgMac wrote:

If AgMac thinks you’re being pessimistic time to take a LONG look in the mirror.

Hail Aggies!

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 2nd, 2019, 3:45 pm

2004AG wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 3:15 pm
aggies22 wrote:
I'm still not really sure why Coach Andersen gets so much heavy praise, he had one good year and one elite year here.
But a guy that has a career record of 2 games over .500 here is deified.
He DID get us into two bowl games, after having TWO losing seasons
I think your statements dismissing what he did the first time here is what is got the pitchforks out. :noidea:

Other than that, we are all just cautiously optimistic that this time around is the same as last time. :utah: :state:
But what did he do differently than John L. Smith or Charlie Weatherby? All three got us to bowl games (obviously Gary got two) and all three bolted for greener pastures. Coach Andersen hung around for one extra year and had that elite 11-2 season and THEN bailed. Honestly, the only thing that happened differently than with the Weatherby and Smith combo is the guy that came after him didn't royally screw it up. If Matt had completely jacked up his tenure here at Utah State would we still hold Gary in such high regard? Or would we have just considered it a flash in the pan moment and enjoyed the ride no matter how brief it was like we did with the Weatherby and Smith combo? If Gary screws round 2 up (for the record, I DO NOT see that happening anytime soon), do we long for the days of consistent bowl appearances of Matt Wells?
brownjeans

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » October 2nd, 2019, 3:45 pm

Aggiewest wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 3:31 pm
aggies22 wrote:
I don't think that I had the pitchfork out or at least it was a plastic pitchfork. I have enjoyed the information you have shared on this board therefore, I was surprised at your statements trying to down play Andersen's accomplishments. Some posters I would just ignore, but as I said, I enjoy reading your takes so I just voiced my opinion in opposition to your take. I don't have your connections to the team, but I do talk to the players occasionally and I'm getting that same feeling I did his first go around and that is "that the players love him and will go through a wall for him".

Locked Previous topicNext topic