This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Collin Hill, there very good qb, tore his acl for the 3rd time. He was having a good year. They were tied with Arkansas when he went out, they ended up losing by 3 touchdowns. I would think his career is over.
That's a major bummer. He was looking good recently and had a great hail-mary to (almost) win the game against us last year. I was hoping for their best in a rematch because of how the last game ended.
- Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
- Posts: 9066
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
- Location: Smithfield, Utah
- Has thanked: 4039 times
- Been thanked: 2241 times
Sometimes kids just can't stay healthy no matter how hard they train. It's too bad.
- Posts: 8615
- Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
- Location: Temecula, California
- Has thanked: 426 times
- Been thanked: 249 times
- Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
- Posts: 7063
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
- Location: Sandy
- Has thanked: 1142 times
- Been thanked: 338 times
This breaks my heart. I hate it when kids lose whole seasons and careers like this.
You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: February 28th, 2014, 11:52 am
- Location: Section 5, Row 7
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 33 times
Too true. We know all too well with what Chuckie went through.