We about saw the most iconic goal line stand in Aggie history...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AggieVoice
Has thanked: 0

We about saw the most iconic goal line stand in Aggie history...

Post by AggieVoice » August 31st, 2019, 4:36 am

And then they decided to throw the ball. We couldn’t stop them outside all night, I was praying they would decide to run again. Great job up front!

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Re: We about saw the most iconic goal line stand in Aggie history...

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » August 31st, 2019, 6:11 am

AggieVoice wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 4:36 am
And then they decided to throw the ball. We couldn’t stop them outside all night, I was praying they would decide to run again. Great job up front!
That’s why I knew we had lost when we gave them the ball back without any timeouts. I knew they’d be forced to throw and they’d have no trouble moving down the field. Honestly, if they had done nothing but throw 5 yard routes to the outside all game they could’ve scored 60-70 pts.

Bondar4Aggies

Post by Bondar4Aggies » August 31st, 2019, 8:05 am

I’m really confused why Grayson broke inside initially on that last TD. He couldn’t recover to the outside after. He seemed lost several times and giving up the long play to get to the goal line didn’t help either.

Also don’t understand why Haney didn’t play, but am excited to see what Lampkin can bring to the table moving forward.

aggiesdotcom

Post by aggiesdotcom » August 31st, 2019, 8:10 am

Instead it is now the 2nd most Almost Iconic goal line stand in Aggie history just behind Efrem Haymore's missed tackle against Baylor in 1993.

Locked Previous topicNext topic