Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
slcagg
Posts: 3188
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by slcagg » September 15th, 2019, 12:46 pm

These users liked this post from slcagg. Total Likes: 2
MachismoYoungBloodAggie



Blue4life
Posts: 8
Joined: November 14th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by Blue4life » September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Heard he left Boise State because he wanted to play running back and the BSU coaches wanted him to move to linebacker. I don’t see him going to a place where he wouldn’t be a running back. Especially since Boise isn’t very deep at LB and he’d have great chance at playing early. I could be wrong but either way, I hope it works out for him!



JFW_AGGIES
Posts: 363
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 6:02 am
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by JFW_AGGIES » September 15th, 2019, 1:40 pm

Blue4life wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Heard he left Boise State because he wanted to play running back and the BSU coaches wanted him to move to linebacker. I don’t see him going to a place where he wouldn’t be a running back. Especially since Boise isn’t very deep at LB and he’d have great chance at playing early. I could be wrong but either way, I hope it works out for him!
Wrong... he will be playing LB here and that is were he has wanted to play while in college
These users liked this post from JFW_AGGIES:
aggies22



Ahbye
Posts: 1673
Joined: September 26th, 2012, 9:50 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 79 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by Ahbye » September 15th, 2019, 4:02 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 7:47 pm
BearLakeMonster wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 11:45 pm
HomeTown wrote:I heard Gary mention his name in an interview this week. Not exactly official, but close.
If Gary is mentioning names then papers have been signed. If not it’s a violation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Narc
Ahbye rubbing off on me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good.



User avatar
IdaAg93
Posts: 1451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:30 am
Location: SE Idaho...a perfect distance from the hive.
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by IdaAg93 » September 15th, 2019, 7:40 pm

His recruiting list isn't too stellar to be a 3 or 4 star kid. BSU, BYU, Idaho, Idaho State, Montana are listed as schools of interest on his 24/7 page. I wonder what more there is to his story. I do believe he'll do very well in the LB arena. He's a great athlete with good speed.



User avatar
IdaAg93
Posts: 1451
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:30 am
Location: SE Idaho...a perfect distance from the hive.
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by IdaAg93 » September 15th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Found this article on him prior to his senior season written in June 2018.
It explains a little bit more about his recruitment and his life plans back then.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/co ... 54754.html


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7245
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1749 times
Been liked: 929 times
Contact:

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by aggies22 » September 17th, 2019, 8:07 am

JFW_AGGIES wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:40 pm
Blue4life wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Heard he left Boise State because he wanted to play running back and the BSU coaches wanted him to move to linebacker. I don’t see him going to a place where he wouldn’t be a running back. Especially since Boise isn’t very deep at LB and he’d have great chance at playing early. I could be wrong but either way, I hope it works out for him!
Wrong... he will be playing LB here and that is were he has wanted to play while in college

This is correct! Keegan has been added to the official roster and is currently listed as a linebacker.



deltaaggie
Posts: 53
Joined: July 21st, 2015, 12:59 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by deltaaggie » September 18th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Nick Vigil 2.0



slcagg
Posts: 3188
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: Keegan Duncan (Boise transfer) officially an Aggie

Post by slcagg » September 18th, 2019, 1:09 pm

aggies22 wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 8:07 am
JFW_AGGIES wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:40 pm
Blue4life wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Heard he left Boise State because he wanted to play running back and the BSU coaches wanted him to move to linebacker. I don’t see him going to a place where he wouldn’t be a running back. Especially since Boise isn’t very deep at LB and he’d have great chance at playing early. I could be wrong but either way, I hope it works out for him!
Wrong... he will be playing LB here and that is were he has wanted to play while in college

This is correct! Keegan has been added to the official roster and is currently listed as a linebacker.
Yes I had a BYU fan go out of his way to tell me the reason he didn’t go to BYU was because he wanted to play runningback and they wanted him at linebacker. Showing him the official roster was great.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic