Gonna be a long 6 days...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bluegrouse
Posts: 3188
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 478 times

Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by bluegrouse » August 24th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Watching Miami-Florida has me so excited for the season. College football is so awesome. Gonna be a long 6 days...
These users thanked the author bluegrouse for the post (total 3):
ProvoAggieaggies22sneed



tysteve20
Posts: 229
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by tysteve20 » August 24th, 2019, 8:49 pm

I just pray our O line looks better than Miamis. That was ugly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 1164
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » August 24th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Hopefully Hawaii can get a nice win for the conference tonight!



slcagg
Posts: 4182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 496 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by slcagg » August 24th, 2019, 8:54 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Hopefully Hawaii can get a nice win for the conference tonight!
Anyone know how I can watch the Hawai’i game tonight?



Aggieforlife
Posts: 562
Joined: September 1st, 2015, 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Aggieforlife » August 24th, 2019, 8:58 pm

slcagg wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:54 pm
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Hopefully Hawaii can get a nice win for the conference tonight!
Anyone know how I can watch the Hawai’i game tonight?
It’s in cbs sports, I am watching via YouTube tv



bluegrouse
Posts: 3188
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 478 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by bluegrouse » August 24th, 2019, 11:11 pm

tysteve20 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 8:49 pm
I just pray our O line looks better than Miamis. That was ugly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It really was. And they still had a chance to win it. Wow.



trombone_ninja
Posts: 1191
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 1:59 pm
Location: Greeley, CO
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by trombone_ninja » August 24th, 2019, 11:43 pm

I expect some rookie mistakes, but I expect better than the Canes’ O-line...


USUFans’ resident band nerd
Providing useless “insider” info since 2013
Go Aggies!!!

deltaaggie
Posts: 67
Joined: July 21st, 2015, 12:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by deltaaggie » August 25th, 2019, 12:22 am

Unbeleivable!!!



deltaaggie
Posts: 67
Joined: July 21st, 2015, 12:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by deltaaggie » August 25th, 2019, 12:22 am

tackled at the 1 yard line to lose the game. Good job Hawaii!!!
These users thanked the author deltaaggie for the post (total 2):
USU78sneed



bluegrouse
Posts: 3188
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 478 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by bluegrouse » August 25th, 2019, 12:31 am

Now it’s our turn. Gotta go take care of business...
These users thanked the author bluegrouse for the post (total 2):
Stockypoo2212aggies22



Olderthandirt
Posts: 219
Joined: September 1st, 2018, 2:00 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Olderthandirt » August 25th, 2019, 6:20 pm

5 Days!

I will watch the Yewtes and the Zoobs to help pass the time.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2761
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 565 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by ineptimusprime » August 25th, 2019, 6:52 pm

I’m more anxious than excited for the season to get underway... I just see so much potential for a quick downward spiral given how the schedule sets up if things don’t go our way in the first three or four weeks. It’s possible we roll into LSU at 4-0, but it’s not at all beyond the realm of possibility that we roll in at 1-3 or 2-2.

Our early season schedule is just not ideal for breaking in a brand new OL.

I also just can’t get those Gary text messages from OSU out of my head and worry that things could go south in a hurry if adversity hits.... I’m gonna need to see it to believe it for Gary part two.

We absolutely need to beat Wake or SDSU, or we’ll be fighting for our bowl lives this year, IMO.



User avatar
crazywookie
Posts: 1443
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:14 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by crazywookie » August 25th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Anytime anyone mentions another boring game that happens to be on Thursday I will say "maybe they'll both be swallowed up by a pit and the people will rejoice"

I can hardly wait for Friday!
These users thanked the author crazywookie for the post (total 2):
donlarson8aggies22


"Cover me porkins I'm going in..."

"I'm right with you Red 3..."

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 16569
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 791 times
Been thanked: 698 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by NVAggie » August 26th, 2019, 11:23 am

I will not be watching the "Holy War". I will watch my Aggies, that is it. I'm very excited about our team. There are a lot of unknowns, but it could be very good too.



tinplater
Posts: 642
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 8:07 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by tinplater » August 26th, 2019, 5:09 pm

NVAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 11:23 am
I will not be watching the "Holy War". I will watch my Aggies, that is it. I'm very excited about our team. There are a lot of unknowns, but it could be very good too.
I, for one, will watch actively pulling for the Utes. Putting a loss on the brand new stadium's opening game will be priceless.



Kraken
Posts: 3
Joined: November 16th, 2018, 7:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Kraken » August 26th, 2019, 5:12 pm

While biding my time I made myself this watch face for myself (not the greatest but fun to do) if you have a Wear os (Android wear) or Galaxy watch you can download it.

https://www.facer.io/watchface/1HJoGIRSBA

Enjoy! GO AGGIES!!!
:utah: :state:
These users thanked the author Kraken for the post:
usufan1



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2685
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 448 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by YoungBloodAggie » August 26th, 2019, 5:12 pm

tinplater wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:09 pm
NVAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 11:23 am
I will not be watching the "Holy War". I will watch my Aggies, that is it. I'm very excited about our team. There are a lot of unknowns, but it could be very good too.
I, for one, will watch actively pulling for the Utes. Putting a loss on the brand new stadium's opening game will be priceless.
Wh...what brand new stadium?


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 12680
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has thanked: 576 times
Been thanked: 670 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by ProvoAggie » August 26th, 2019, 5:35 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
tinplater wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:09 pm
NVAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 11:23 am
I will not be watching the "Holy War". I will watch my Aggies, that is it. I'm very excited about our team. There are a lot of unknowns, but it could be very good too.
I, for one, will watch actively pulling for the Utes. Putting a loss on the brand new stadium's opening game will be priceless.
Wh...what brand new stadium?
I'm guessing it's in reference to the renovations that BYU did in the off-season. I wouldn't call it a new stadium by any means tough. They just widened some walk ways to improve foot traffic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk




Aggie19
Posts: 569
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 269 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Aggie19 » August 26th, 2019, 5:43 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:35 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
tinplater wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:09 pm
NVAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 11:23 am
I will not be watching the "Holy War". I will watch my Aggies, that is it. I'm very excited about our team. There are a lot of unknowns, but it could be very good too.
I, for one, will watch actively pulling for the Utes. Putting a loss on the brand new stadium's opening game will be priceless.
Wh...what brand new stadium?
I'm guessing it's in reference to the renovations that BYU did in the off-season. I wouldn't call it a new stadium by any means tough. They just widened some walk ways to improve foot traffic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I think it's only fair. If they can call Wilson a superstar after 6 games, we can call it a new stadium after a few renovations. I hope the Utes completely destroy their new stadium. 😁👍
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
aggies22


Go Aggies!

jpswensen
Posts: 1508
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 208 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by jpswensen » August 26th, 2019, 5:58 pm

I will be watching so that when BYU destroys Utah and we destroy BYU I can apply the much maligned transitive property of college sports so that I can definitively claim we are the best in the state, since Utah is too lily-livered to play us.


Jordan Nathan's #2 Fan (seriously, YBA thinks he wins out against mom?!?!?!)

usufan1
Posts: 531
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:09 pm
Has thanked: 286 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by usufan1 » August 26th, 2019, 6:18 pm

Kraken wrote:While biding my time I made myself this watch face for myself (not the greatest but fun to do) if you have a Wear os (Android wear) or Galaxy watch you can download it.

https://www.facer.io/watchface/1HJoGIRSBA

Enjoy! GO AGGIES!!!
:utah: :state:
Great job! This is my new watch face

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk




User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5890
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 308 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by TheAKAggie » August 26th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Kraken wrote:While biding my time I made myself this watch face for myself (not the greatest but fun to do) if you have a Wear os (Android wear) or Galaxy watch you can download it.

https://www.facer.io/watchface/1HJoGIRSBA

Enjoy! GO AGGIES!!!
:utah: :state:
Front view of farting poomba, nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

Olderthandirt
Posts: 219
Joined: September 1st, 2018, 2:00 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Olderthandirt » August 26th, 2019, 11:22 pm

4 days!



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9274
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4360 times
Been thanked: 2514 times
Contact:

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by aggies22 » August 27th, 2019, 6:04 am

3 Days!!



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5261
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Aglicious » August 27th, 2019, 1:22 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Kraken wrote:While biding my time I made myself this watch face for myself (not the greatest but fun to do) if you have a Wear os (Android wear) or Galaxy watch you can download it.

https://www.facer.io/watchface/1HJoGIRSBA

Enjoy! GO AGGIES!!!
:utah: :state:
Front view of farting poomba, nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, looks like BBD has a challenger.



User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8097
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by BigBlueDart » August 27th, 2019, 2:04 pm

Aglicious wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 1:22 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Kraken wrote:While biding my time I made myself this watch face for myself (not the greatest but fun to do) if you have a Wear os (Android wear) or Galaxy watch you can download it.

https://www.facer.io/watchface/1HJoGIRSBA

Enjoy! GO AGGIES!!!
:utah: :state:
Front view of farting poomba, nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, looks like BBD has a challenger.
Spirit animal, not challenger.



Aggie84025
Posts: 1752
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by Aggie84025 » August 29th, 2019, 10:01 am

How is everyone holding up with work? I have pretty much checked out. Other than a few meetings this afternoon I am pretty much worthless right now. Tomorrow is my every other off Friday so I am just trying to make it through today. Can't wait for football tonight and especially tomorrow night. Go Aggies.



User avatar
crazywookie
Posts: 1443
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:14 pm
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Gonna be a long 6 days...

Post by crazywookie » August 29th, 2019, 11:47 am

It sure looks good typing at this keyboard, good luck deciphering its meaning though.


"Cover me porkins I'm going in..."

"I'm right with you Red 3..."

Locked Previous topicNext topic