SP+ SOS Observations

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
HomeTown

SP+ SOS Observations

Post by HomeTown » August 28th, 2019, 11:19 am

I was just looking at the conference previews using SP+ from ESPN and noticed a few things about strength of schedule that I thought were interesting.

Of all the teams from the G5 conferences, our schedule is rated as the second most difficult at 59, behind Southern Miss at 51. The next most difficult schedule from the MW is Wyoming at 80. Of the top 4 schools in the MW, ours is the only schedule rated below 100. (Boise 107, Fresno 101, SDSU 117) The BYU schedule, with all the hype, is only 55. Utah is at 70.

I knew our schedule was talked about as being much more difficult. I'm just not sure I realized how much more difficult it was. Even with this schedule I'm still confident that the Aggies can find a lot of success this season! Our projected wins is 7.4. I think it will end up being higher. Here's to another great season!

GO AGGIES!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... s-using-sp+
Last edited by HomeTown on August 28th, 2019, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author HomeTown for the post:
aggies22

trombone_ninja

Re: SP+ SOS Observations

Post by trombone_ninja » August 28th, 2019, 12:51 pm

Pretty easy to see why Utah is so low, they play in the PAC-12 and don’t play us :thumbsup:
These users thanked the author trombone_ninja for the post (total 5):
ViAggieflying_scotsman2.0HomeTownaustingalbCodingAggieBlue

Will respond whenever you ask what the band is doing
Go Aggies!!!

Locked Previous topicNext topic