Gasetoto Schuster

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » July 29th, 2019, 12:17 pm

G-Mac won his appeal and got a 6th year of eligibility and has transferred to Southern Utah. But before any rampant rumors get going, he was never in the plans to play here in 2019. His status was up in the air and had to be recruited around/over as if he was not going to gain a 6th year.



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2816
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by ChicAggie » July 29th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Well that's a total gas.


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2816
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 380 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by ChicAggie » July 29th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Yeah, that's right. I went full dad joke on that one.

And, yes, I am a dad . . . though never actually proven in a court of law.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post:
USU78


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14972
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 555 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by treesap32 » July 29th, 2019, 1:36 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:23 pm
Yeah, that's right. I went full dad joke on that one.

And, yes, I am a dad . . . though never actually proven in a court of law.
What about on the Maury Povich show?



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2785
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by YoungBloodAggie » July 29th, 2019, 1:41 pm

aggies22 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 12:17 pm
G-Mac won his appeal and got a 6th year of eligibility and has transferred to Southern Utah. But before any rampant rumors get going, he was never in the plans to play here in 2019. His status was up in the air and had to be recruited around/over as if he was not going to gain a 6th year.
Okay but we may as well bring him back on Ingram's scholarship.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 1013
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 588 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » July 29th, 2019, 4:11 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:41 pm
aggies22 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 12:17 pm
G-Mac won his appeal and got a 6th year of eligibility and has transferred to Southern Utah. But before any rampant rumors get going, he was never in the plans to play here in 2019. His status was up in the air and had to be recruited around/over as if he was not going to gain a 6th year.
Okay but we may as well bring him back on Ingram's scholarship.
That would be quite the switch from tackle to CB...



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 7995
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1568 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by USU78 » July 29th, 2019, 8:19 pm

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 4:11 pm
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:41 pm
aggies22 wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 12:17 pm
G-Mac won his appeal and got a 6th year of eligibility and has transferred to Southern Utah. But before any rampant rumors get going, he was never in the plans to play here in 2019. His status was up in the air and had to be recruited around/over as if he was not going to gain a 6th year.
Okay but we may as well bring him back on Ingram's scholarship.
That would be quite the switch from tackle to CB...
better cb than db.
These users thanked the author USU78 for the post (total 3):
aggies22flying_scotsman2.0aceofspadeskb


You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2820
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 612 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by ineptimusprime » July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm

Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?



Aggie84025
Posts: 2023
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 627 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by Aggie84025 » July 29th, 2019, 9:21 pm

I am pretty sure josh bowcutt is d-lineman supposedly a good one at that.



User avatar
crazywookie
Posts: 1446
Joined: August 3rd, 2011, 10:14 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by crazywookie » July 29th, 2019, 9:53 pm

All the best to him. Thanks for giving so much to us.
These users thanked the author crazywookie for the post:
JSHarvey


"Cover me porkins I'm going in..."

"I'm right with you Red 3..."

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.



slcagg
Posts: 5023
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 779 times
Been thanked: 684 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by slcagg » July 30th, 2019, 5:17 am

aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.
That’s a pretty good crew. Very excited to see redshirt freshman Hale Mo (sorry can’t remember the remainder of his last name) after seeing his transformation over the offseason.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
WAAggie



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » July 30th, 2019, 7:03 am

slcagg wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:17 am
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.
That’s a pretty good crew. Very excited to see redshirt freshman Hale Mo (sorry can’t remember the remainder of his last name) after seeing his transformation over the offseason.
You speak of Hale Motu'apuaka. When he gave us his verbal commitment and eventually signed his LOI, it was a pretty big deal. He was not expected to choose to attend Utah State.



slcagg
Posts: 5023
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 779 times
Been thanked: 684 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by slcagg » July 30th, 2019, 7:41 am

aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 7:03 am
slcagg wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:17 am
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.
That’s a pretty good crew. Very excited to see redshirt freshman Hale Mo (sorry can’t remember the remainder of his last name) after seeing his transformation over the offseason.
You speak of Hale Motu'apuaka. When he gave us his verbal commitment and eventually signed his LOI, it was a pretty big deal. He was not expected to choose to attend Utah State.
Was he expected to choose another school?



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » July 30th, 2019, 8:30 am

slcagg wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 7:41 am
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 7:03 am
slcagg wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:17 am
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.
That’s a pretty good crew. Very excited to see redshirt freshman Hale Mo (sorry can’t remember the remainder of his last name) after seeing his transformation over the offseason.
You speak of Hale Motu'apuaka. When he gave us his verbal commitment and eventually signed his LOI, it was a pretty big deal. He was not expected to choose to attend Utah State.
Was he expected to choose another school?
Yes. At the time he committed, he was receiving heavy interest from San Diego State and his home state school of Hawaii.



User avatar
utahcountyaggie
Posts: 100
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 11:56 am
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by utahcountyaggie » July 30th, 2019, 10:33 am

aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 7:03 am
slcagg wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:17 am
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:02 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Did we sign any DL in the most recent class?
Yes. JuCo Jaylin Bannerman and freshmen Josh Bowcut, Dean Rice, and AJ Vongphachahn.
That’s a pretty good crew. Very excited to see redshirt freshman Hale Mo (sorry can’t remember the remainder of his last name) after seeing his transformation over the offseason.
You speak of Hale Motu'apuaka. When he gave us his verbal commitment and eventually signed his LOI, it was a pretty big deal. He was not expected to choose to attend Utah State.
I too am super excited to see what Hale can do! Also....just because it's fun, Motu'apuaka in Tongan means "Old Pig" :rock:
These users thanked the author utahcountyaggie for the post:
aggies22


Living amongst the Zoobs.... :anonymous:

User avatar
3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff
Posts: 5384
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:53 pm
Location: The City of the Salty Lake
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by 3rdGenAggie » July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am

These users thanked the author 3rdGenAggie for the post:
aggies22


"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

tinplater
Posts: 653
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 8:07 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by tinplater » July 30th, 2019, 1:47 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Yowzaaa!!! Imagine him leading the team onto the field, knives afire, rockets blasting???
These users thanked the author tinplater for the post (total 2):
Machismodonlarson8



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » July 30th, 2019, 1:50 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Tipa and some of the others live near me and they actually practice this out on the front lawn.



Machismo
Posts: 3928
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:10 pm
Location: Providence ,Utah
Has thanked: 450 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by Machismo » July 30th, 2019, 1:54 pm

3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Is that Hale starting after at the 7 min. mark? Impressive!!


"It's not a lie if you believe it" George Costanza

User avatar
JSHarvey
Posts: 1821
Joined: April 2nd, 2013, 12:45 pm
Location: Sandy, UT
Has thanked: 704 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by JSHarvey » July 31st, 2019, 10:13 am

Machismo wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 1:54 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Is that Hale starting after at the 7 min. mark? Impressive!!
Some astounding reflexes and speed. :-)


"The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it." Lawrence Krauss

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, that's why so few people do it!" Henry Ford

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 16887
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 828 times
Been thanked: 762 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by NVAggie » August 1st, 2019, 2:23 pm

So...they are baton twirlers.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 5518
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by GameFAQSAggie » August 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm

Also, what happened to Mata Hola, the guy we were surprised to get over BYU.
These users thanked the author GameFAQSAggie for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8104
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by BigBlueDart » August 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm

NVAggie wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:23 pm
So...they are baton twirlers.
Yes, but they're on fire and we call them knives so it sounds cooler.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14972
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 555 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by treesap32 » August 1st, 2019, 3:05 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm
NVAggie wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:23 pm
So...they are baton twirlers.
Yes, but they're on fire and we call them knives so it sounds cooler.
Let's be honest. It IS cooler.



User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8104
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by BigBlueDart » August 1st, 2019, 3:10 pm

treesap32 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 3:05 pm
BigBlueDart wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm
NVAggie wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:23 pm
So...they are baton twirlers.
Yes, but they're on fire and we call them knives so it sounds cooler.
Let's be honest. It IS cooler.
Nah, man! It's hot! HOT, I tell you!



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » August 1st, 2019, 6:12 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
Also, what happened to Mata Hola, the guy we were surprised to get over BYU.
He'll be enrolling in January.



slcagg
Posts: 5023
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 779 times
Been thanked: 684 times

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by slcagg » August 1st, 2019, 6:51 pm

aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 1:50 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Tipa and some of the others live near me and they actually practice this out on the front lawn.
Sounds like an injury waiting to happen.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9714
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 5009 times
Been thanked: 2996 times
Contact:

Re: Gasetoto Schuster

Post by aggies22 » August 1st, 2019, 6:53 pm

slcagg wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 6:51 pm
aggies22 wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 1:50 pm
3rdGenAggie wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 10:44 am
Hale is a World Champion as well.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/05/ ... -champion/
Tipa and some of the others live near me and they actually practice this out on the front lawn.
Sounds like an injury waiting to happen.
Just stay out of the way. :)



Locked Previous topicNext topic