Aggie Gear Giveaway!

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14969
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by treesap32 » June 1st, 2019, 4:35 pm

Doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of some pieces of Aggie gear that I don't wear. If anyone is interested I will give these away for free if you're willing to pay shipping. Most items will probably cost between $3-5 to ship except for maybe the sweatshirt which may be a bit more. Click the photos for a closer look.

Medium Gray Utah State Aggies T-Shirt (never worn)
Image

Medium White Utah State Gameday Shirt (never worn)
Image

Medium Nike Utah State Stitched Sweatshirt (Old Logo)
Image
Image

If you're interested in any of these just let me know and we'll figure out the shipping amount. Hope they can go to a good home!



User avatar
tetonaggie
Posts: 725
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by tetonaggie » June 1st, 2019, 6:08 pm

Check your PM’s!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


"I never Lose. I either Win or Learn." - Nelson Mandela

blueblood
Posts: 334
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by blueblood » June 1st, 2019, 6:35 pm

I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14969
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by treesap32 » June 1st, 2019, 6:48 pm

blueblood wrote:I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LKGates is proud of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk




User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14969
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by treesap32 » June 1st, 2019, 6:49 pm

Three items claimed. Original post updated with those items removed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk




LKGates
Posts: 3300
Joined: December 13th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by LKGates » June 2nd, 2019, 12:12 am

treesap32 wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:48 pm
blueblood wrote:I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LKGates is proud of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Great! You're not going to die from the most common cause of end stage liver disease in the United States, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Not like the rest of these churro eating couch potatoes.


Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @AggieLarry

User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14969
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by treesap32 » June 2nd, 2019, 5:28 pm

All items claimed!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author treesap32 for the post:
usufan1



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5890
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 308 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by TheAKAggie » June 2nd, 2019, 9:12 pm

More like Pixel M.
These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post:
treesap32


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9386
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 477 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by ViAggie » June 3rd, 2019, 8:09 am

Last time I wore an adult medium was grade school... ;-)


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15889
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » June 3rd, 2019, 9:17 am

LKGates wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 12:12 am
treesap32 wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:48 pm
blueblood wrote:I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LKGates is proud of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Great! You're not going to die from the most common cause of end stage liver disease in the United States, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Not like the rest of these churro eating couch potatoes.
Who hurt you?



LKGates
Posts: 3300
Joined: December 13th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Contact:

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by LKGates » June 3rd, 2019, 1:00 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 9:17 am
LKGates wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 12:12 am
treesap32 wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:48 pm
blueblood wrote:I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LKGates is proud of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Great! You're not going to die from the most common cause of end stage liver disease in the United States, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Not like the rest of these churro eating couch potatoes.
Who hurt you?
Sap. It's all there in black and white.


Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @AggieLarry

User avatar
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score
Posts: 8101
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Aggie Gear Giveaway!

Post by BigBlueDart » June 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm

LKGates wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 1:00 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 9:17 am
LKGates wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 12:12 am
treesap32 wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:48 pm
blueblood wrote:I last wore a medium in junior high.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LKGates is proud of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Great! You're not going to die from the most common cause of end stage liver disease in the United States, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Not like the rest of these churro eating couch potatoes.
Who hurt you?
Sap. It's all there in black and white.
I don't think livers are supposed to look like that.



Locked Previous topicNext topic