New Unis

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7906
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: New Unis

Post by BigBlueDart » September 13th, 2019, 12:34 pm

I'm still waiting for the pink uniforms in October.



taniataylor
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 294 times

Re: New Unis

Post by taniataylor » September 13th, 2019, 12:44 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 12:34 pm
I'm still waiting for the pink uniforms in October.

You should get a pink one....be a TRENDSETTER BBD!


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7906
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: New Unis

Post by BigBlueDart » September 13th, 2019, 12:58 pm

taniataylor wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 12:44 pm
BigBlueDart wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 12:34 pm
I'm still waiting for the pink uniforms in October.

You should get a pink one....be a TRENDSETTER BBD!
It's crossed my mind...



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 12007
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 294 times
Contact:

Re: New Unis

Post by ProvoAggie » September 13th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Maybe it's a generational thing but I love the black uniforms. I loved them in basketball and would love to get my hands on one. I like the way that black and navy look together.
These users liked this post from ProvoAggie. Total Likes: 2
tysteve20donlarson8



User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7906
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: New Unis

Post by BigBlueDart » September 13th, 2019, 1:03 pm

I think I would have preferred that if they were going to do black uniforms that they just dropped the blue all together and stuck with black base, pewter numbers/lettering, and white outline. I'm not a particular fan, but I'll support one way or another. Still deciding on whether to get a black suit or just wear something black over my navy suit.
These users liked this post from BigBlueDart:
flying_scotsman2.0



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 816
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 270 times
Been liked: 102 times

Re: New Unis

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » September 13th, 2019, 1:58 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 1:03 pm
I think I would have preferred that if they were going to do black uniforms that they just dropped the blue all together and stuck with black base, pewter numbers/lettering, and white outline. I'm not a particular fan, but I'll support one way or another. Still deciding on whether to get a black suit or just wear something black over my navy suit.
I agree with this. Pewter numbers would look awesome. However, as long as the blue numbers are outlined, I think it looks good.



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 13114
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 239 times

Re: New Unis

Post by brownjeans » September 13th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Make the shirts blue, and the numbers silver foil with a white border and I'm sold.



tysteve20
Posts: 134
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: New Unis

Post by tysteve20 » September 13th, 2019, 3:55 pm

According to the Utah State University Athletics Licensing Guide, we have four primary colors. Aggie blue, Fighting white, pewter, and black. And a number of approved accent colors like silver, tan, and teal.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from tysteve20. Total Likes: 3
thegreendalegelfflying_scotsman2.0ProvoAggie



coolag
Posts: 1096
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Re: New Unis

Post by coolag » September 13th, 2019, 4:27 pm

Much better than pewter.
These users liked this post from coolag:
donlarson8



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 13114
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 239 times

Re: New Unis

Post by brownjeans » September 13th, 2019, 5:48 pm

tysteve20 wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 3:55 pm
According to the Utah State University Athletics Licensing Guide, we have four primary colors. Aggie blue, Fighting white, pewter, and black. And a number of approved accent colors like silver, tan, and teal.
I hope I don't see tan or teal on a football uniform anytime soon.



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5583
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: New Unis

Post by TheAKAggie » September 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:I think I would have preferred that if they were going to do black uniforms that they just dropped the blue all together and stuck with black base, pewter numbers/lettering, and white outline. I'm not a particular fan, but I'll support one way or another. Still deciding on whether to get a black suit or just wear something black over my navy suit.
Might as well have quoted me as this has been my take for years.Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

sdiggety
Posts: 73
Joined: June 22nd, 2019, 6:06 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: New Unis

Post by sdiggety » September 13th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Our uniforms haven't changed much since the rebrand so I'm excited to see us making some big updates here. We have had blackout basketball jerseys for years now that look just like these. These are great! Looking forward to seeing them on the field.
These users liked this post from sdiggety:
donlarson8



User avatar
AggiesForever
2015 Kickoff Pick'em Champion
Posts: 1828
Joined: January 1st, 1997, 12:00 am
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: New Unis

Post by AggiesForever » September 13th, 2019, 7:05 pm

I always kind of thought the all-pewter uniforms with the white helmet looked kind of classy. I always liked those big wide stripes down the leg better than "Aggies." That looks so Boise State. :)

Image

BTW, these pictures were from the same game against New Mexico that Darrel Garretson had his big coming out party, and our punter took off on a fake punt and ran for a 75 yard TD!



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5583
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: New Unis

Post by TheAKAggie » September 13th, 2019, 8:25 pm

sdiggety wrote:Our uniforms haven't changed much since the rebrand so I'm excited to see us making some big updates here. We have had blackout basketball jerseys for years now that look just like these. These are great! Looking forward to seeing them on the field.
Well we got new blues last year and a new helmet, new whites this year, and have had two different pewter jerseys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from TheAKAggie:
donlarson8


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 373
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: New Unis

Post by ThunderAggie » September 15th, 2019, 4:52 pm

I'm not sure if this has already been covered, but when are we going to wear the blackout uniforms? I thought I read something about the BYU game, but I wasn't sure. Also, are we going to have a pinkout or any other "themed" games?



User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7906
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 195 times

Re: New Unis

Post by BigBlueDart » September 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm

Sunny Brook was our "Stripe the Stadium" game.
Colorado State is Homecoming.
Nevada is the one where we wear pink ribbon and players have pink gloves.
BYU is the blackout.
Wyoming is salute the troops, I think.
Boise State is Senior Night.



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 373
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: New Unis

Post by ThunderAggie » September 15th, 2019, 5:24 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Sunny Brook was our "Stripe the Stadium" game.
Colorado State is Homecoming.
Nevada is the one where we wear pink ribbon and players have pink gloves.
BYU is the blackout.
Wyoming is salute the troops, I think.
Boise State is Senior Night.
Thanks! That would be awesome if we had a camo uniform for the salute the troops game. Maybe next year that could be our surprise reveal! :rock:



NavyBlueAggie
Posts: 1734
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 9:28 am
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 39 times

Re: New Unis

Post by NavyBlueAggie » September 15th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Before we get too far into the weeds on the latest designer uniform bit, how many of us have ever researched the price of jerseys, pants and helmets? At some point I believe we begin to lose our traditional color scheme identity. Navy Blue and White. Very pleasing color combination as I and certain sports caster and writers see things.



tysteve20
Posts: 134
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: New Unis

Post by tysteve20 » September 15th, 2019, 7:46 pm

BigBlueDart wrote:Sunny Brook was our "Stripe the Stadium" game.
Colorado State is Homecoming.
Nevada is the one where we wear pink ribbon and players have pink gloves.
BYU is the blackout.
Wyoming is salute the troops, I think.
Boise State is Senior Night.
I’m pretty sure senior night is white out. But I could be wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



donlarson8
Posts: 1621
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 6:04 pm
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Has liked: 495 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: New Unis

Post by donlarson8 » September 15th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Put me in the camp that loves them. I sure hope they will be available for purchase but I’m not counting on it.



NavyBlue
Posts: 284
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:37 am
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: New Unis

Post by NavyBlue » September 17th, 2019, 10:52 am

Naked Bull Rider wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Wonder if these will be for Boise State or byu... either way I'm about it. Last year's whiteout brought the best home energy we've had since the win over bsu. Hoping a blackout has the same kind of effect.
I just hope we don't let BYU wear their home blue jerseys at our stadium again. For some reason, I didn't like that.



User avatar
thegreendalegelf
Posts: 560
Joined: August 18th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 104 times

Re: New Unis

Post by thegreendalegelf » September 17th, 2019, 11:10 am

NavyBlue wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 10:52 am
Naked Bull Rider wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 3:13 pm
Wonder if these will be for Boise State or byu... either way I'm about it. Last year's whiteout brought the best home energy we've had since the win over bsu. Hoping a blackout has the same kind of effect.
I just hope we don't let BYU wear their home blue jerseys at our stadium again. For some reason, I didn't like that.
We should let them wear their royal. They always lose when they wear royal.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic