"Every job is open"

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Re: "Every job is open"

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » November 27th, 2016, 9:58 pm

So maybe we could see some competition for Al's job?

hickaggie

Re: "Every job is open"

Post by hickaggie » November 28th, 2016, 8:36 am

AggieDude wrote:Hobbs isn't the answer. He's a good running QB, but that's all we've seen. What makes people think he would be better than Myers?

If anything, I would expect Love to challenge for the starting spot but Hobbs has been competing with Myers for multiple years now and has ended up the backup. I don't see anything changing there.

lol..You don't know squat about football or didn't watch him in extended action. Hobbs may not be the answer. He may suck in ways only Wells understands but he is a real QB. Myers is the receiver playing QB. Hobbs audibled, ran the read better, way better sensing pocket presence, went through progressions, and has twice the arm.

That doesn't translate to better as he obviously has flaws that kept Wells from playing him but he should have been given a chance and if not him every other QB on the roster. I would guess from what we saw that even if Hobbs was no better than he showed in extended action it was enough for the Aggies to win the 4 games they had no excuse losing.

I am done with Aggie football unless and until Wells admits he's not a QB. Which means I'm pretty much done until Wells is gone (yeah I know Myers is a senior but I don't expect any change as long as Idiot runs things.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Locked Previous topicNext topic