How Many Yards Will Robert Turbin Have Tomorrow?

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
JasonJensen
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How Many Yards Will Robert Turbin Have Tomorrow?

Post by JasonJensen » September 2nd, 2011, 11:27 am

We're going against a huge defensive line. It'll be interesting to see what our o-line can do. I am optimistic that he'll want to kick some butt because it's been so long regardless of how the line does. I think he'll find a way to make it happen. This game will be complemented by Smith and Williams.

85 yards rushing
1 touchdown
45 yards receiving

GeorgiaAggie

Re: How Many Yards Will Robert Turbin Have Tomorrow?

Post by GeorgiaAggie » September 2nd, 2011, 11:35 am

125 Rushing....1 td
55 Receiving....1td
I have faith in the O-line to play well.

crazywookie

Post by crazywookie » September 2nd, 2011, 12:24 pm

Robert Turbin is the real deal

132 Rushing
58 Receiving

2 TDs

"Cover me porkins I'm going in..."

"I'm right with you Red 3..."

MetsJetsAggies

Post by MetsJetsAggies » September 2nd, 2011, 3:17 pm

As many yards as he wants to have

Mr. Sneelock

Post by Mr. Sneelock » September 2nd, 2011, 3:40 pm

All of them.

Formerly TulsAGGIE

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » September 2nd, 2011, 3:46 pm

Huge defensive line?? I thought I read on this site in an earlier post, that Auburn's d line was about the same size as ours.

Anyway, 111 yards rushing, 44 yds. receiving, and 2 touchdowns.

JasonJensen

Post by JasonJensen » September 2nd, 2011, 4:03 pm

mcaggie1 wrote:Huge defensive line?? I thought I read on this site in an earlier post, that Auburn's d line was about the same size as ours.

Anyway, 111 yards rushing, 44 yds. receiving, and 2 touchdowns.
It probably is the same size as ours, which isn't too small anymore thank heavens.

USUfreak11

Post by USUfreak11 » September 2nd, 2011, 4:04 pm

135 rushing
85 recieving
3 TD's

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » September 2nd, 2011, 4:06 pm

I don't have any idea how much he will have if you include the 2nd half though.

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » September 2nd, 2011, 9:33 pm

I would love to see him rack up 150+ yards in ESPN. Let's be realistic here though. This is the SEC and not the WAC. I still remember Urban Meyer saying how shocked he was at the talent-level and speed of the SEC defenses; something about how he wasn't used to seeing D'linemen run down tailbacks. He said had to change his spread offense after his first year here due to this. Again, let's be realistic. USU isn't going to go into Auburn and push around an SEC defense to the tune of 200 yards rushing (I hope they do though).

AubieTiger

Post by AubieTiger » September 2nd, 2011, 11:14 pm

If he does, this would be the best time to do it. We have so much youth everywhere and I know there will be a lot of effort to stop the run. That is one axiom about football that has not changed over the years. Until our defense grows up, I look for the offense to carry us. I fully expect Malzahn will have another good offensive team. Our hope until our young teams grows up is the offense will make it hard to beat us. I personally think for awhile that will be the hope we have.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » September 2nd, 2011, 11:50 pm

FloridaAggie13 wrote:I would love to see him rack up 150+ yards in ESPN. Let's be realistic here though. This is the SEC and not the WAC. I still remember Urban Meyer saying how shocked he was at the talent-level and speed of the SEC defenses; something about how he wasn't used to seeing D'linemen run down tailbacks. He said had to change his spread offense after his first year here due to this. Again, let's be realistic. USU isn't going to go into Auburn and push around an SEC defense to the tune of 200 yards rushing (I hope they do though).
That is funny right there. Where do you think you are man?

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » September 3rd, 2011, 5:43 am

NVAggie wrote:
FloridaAggie13 wrote:I would love to see him rack up 150+ yards in ESPN. Let's be realistic here though. This is the SEC and not the WAC. I still remember Urban Meyer saying how shocked he was at the talent-level and speed of the SEC defenses; something about how he wasn't used to seeing D'linemen run down tailbacks. He said had to change his spread offense after his first year here due to this. Again, let's be realistic. USU isn't going to go into Auburn and push around an SEC defense to the tune of 200 yards rushing (I hope they do though).
That is funny right there. Where do you think you are man?
Yeah, I see your point.

BLUERUFiO

Post by BLUERUFiO » September 3rd, 2011, 6:51 am

AubieTiger wrote:If he does, this would be the best time to do it. We have so much youth everywhere and I know there will be a lot of effort to stop the run. That is one axiom about football that has not changed over the years. Until our defense grows up, I look for the offense to carry us. I fully expect Malzahn will have another good offensive team. Our hope until our young teams grows up is the offense will make it hard to beat us. I personally think for awhile that will be the hope we have.
Thanks for chiming in! Today will be interesting, see where our teams stand. I am sure we are both optimistic. I feel like both teams are most sure of their running backs, I hear Auburn has some good ones. I know we have some good ones. My vote is, whoever gets the most yards on the ground is winning today. So we'll see how the defenses do. Our coach was the defensive coordinator at the Utes, and this year he decided to be head coach and be the defensive coordinator at the same time. I am very optimistic it has improved our defense, but we will see :)

Well, I hope there are no injuries today and that we have a fun exciting game to watch! :scotsman:

GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

Blue Away

Post by Blue Away » September 3rd, 2011, 8:44 am

123 total for Turbin in a Save Your Stud gameplan if we don't do great things in the first one or two series' on O and D. Blue offense will have just under 400 total for the game in a good effort against a great program.

Locked Previous topicNext topic