New Faces

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GeoAg

New Faces

Post by GeoAg » June 15th, 2011, 12:09 am

Some new faces on the football team...

Dontrae Williams WR out of Snow
Brad Cotner OL out of Ventura CC
Jefferson Court LB out of Alta HS and formerly of the one true team (RM I believe)
Riley Harper K out of Cottonwood HS
Don Corbell TE out of Skyview HS

Lots of locals, which I love to see. I think most of these guys are walk-ons, although some may be scholy guys.

I also think we are still good on Thomas being ready, but not entirely sure. Have we have him this fall. We really need that spped over the top.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

AGGZILLA

Re: New Faces

Post by AGGZILLA » June 15th, 2011, 8:55 am

Hopefully Harper, or someone else, will be the guy saving our hide at K. We can't afford another Hamblin part deux this season.

"They got up to get excited... then they displayed all 5 stages of grief."
- Dallin

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » June 15th, 2011, 12:33 pm

AGGZILLA wrote:Hopefully Harper, or someone else, will be the guy saving our hide at K. We can't afford another Hamblin part deux this season.
I found this on Harper:
--> #47 Kicker on Kohl's National Rating System

-->Video of his FG's, PAT's, Kick Off's, and the Kohl's Camp

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » June 15th, 2011, 1:13 pm

Love those deep kickoffs. A lot of those would still be out of the endzone in college.

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

SoCalAggie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SoCalAggie » June 15th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Brad Cotner OL out of Ventura CC
Finally one of my hommies! Go Pirates! :)

Drifting through a world that's torn and tattered, every thought I have don't mean a thing...

just a fan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by just a fan » June 16th, 2011, 10:38 am

I'm glad to see Jefferson Court on this list. Tough kid. I think he was a 3 sport athlete but I know he was a great football and basketball player.

tetonaggie

Post by tetonaggie » June 19th, 2011, 5:43 pm

How long have you been withholding the info on Riley Harper? Looks good. GA gave him a scholly I assume? I think I speak for most everyone that was at the spring scrimmage that I might start sleeping a little better....please don't withhhold kicker info any more. Thanks.

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » June 19th, 2011, 9:58 pm

tetonaggie wrote:How long have you been withholding the info on Riley Harper? Looks good. GA gave him a scholly I assume? I think I speak for most everyone that was at the spring scrimmage that I might start sleeping a little better....please don't withhhold kicker info any more. Thanks.
Don't know if he has a scholie or not. Haven't withheld the info at all. Passed it along when I found out. Either way, it is good to see GA making sure he has good competition at each position as he always talks about.

Locked Previous topicNext topic