College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff
Posts: 18394
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Sonora, MX
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 3163 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 22nd, 2024, 3:28 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:43 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:41 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:30 pm
Do current players on these team get any kickback from sales of the game or will there be no names associated with the teams?
Players that opt into being in the game (so for the upcoming season) will get $600 each and a free copy of the game.
I did find an article that stated that. Most players should do this. A free $600 and a game for being on the team. Why wouldn't you??
some players have contracts with other NIL groups that state they cannot negotiate agreements outside of the collective or that a company has the exclusive right to use their likeness.
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post (total 2):
Aggie84025aggies22



Aggie84025
Posts: 9711
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 3225 times
Been thanked: 4541 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Aggie84025 » February 22nd, 2024, 4:08 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:41 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:30 pm
Do current players on these team get any kickback from sales of the game or will there be no names associated with the teams?
Players that opt into being in the game (so for the upcoming season) will get $600 each and a free copy of the game.
THat is good to know thank you.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 22nd, 2024, 5:00 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 3:28 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:43 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:41 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 2:30 pm
Do current players on these team get any kickback from sales of the game or will there be no names associated with the teams?
Players that opt into being in the game (so for the upcoming season) will get $600 each and a free copy of the game.
I did find an article that stated that. Most players should do this. A free $600 and a game for being on the team. Why wouldn't you??
some players have contracts with other NIL groups that state they cannot negotiate agreements outside of the collective or that a company has the exclusive right to use their likeness.
That's too bad but it's also the state of the college athletics world that we now live in.



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » February 22nd, 2024, 5:12 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 1:34 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 1:06 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 12:42 pm
Coaches will not be in the game

conference realignment is in the game

playoffs and conference realignment are customizable

no FCS schools at launch and likely not at all

Transfer portal and NIL will be in the game

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ealignment
I could’ve missed it in the article but will you actually be able to hire and fire coordinators in this version? Nothing was worse than in 14 when you’d be a 54 level head coach and get stuck with a level 0 coordinator.
I could be worse. I've been stuck with Chico for the last 5 years.
It could be worse. We could be stuck with Chico for the next five years.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
aggies22


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 22nd, 2024, 5:14 pm

Hoot wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 5:12 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 1:34 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 1:06 pm
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 12:42 pm
Coaches will not be in the game

conference realignment is in the game

playoffs and conference realignment are customizable

no FCS schools at launch and likely not at all

Transfer portal and NIL will be in the game

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ealignment
I could’ve missed it in the article but will you actually be able to hire and fire coordinators in this version? Nothing was worse than in 14 when you’d be a 54 level head coach and get stuck with a level 0 coordinator.
I could be worse. I've been stuck with Chico for the last 5 years.
It could be worse. We could be stuck with Chico for the next five years.
Well done my Aggie brother! :golfclap: :golfclap:



User avatar
AGNUMPI
Posts: 1696
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by AGNUMPI » February 23rd, 2024, 5:21 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 11:51 am
FromLItoLogan wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 11:27 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 10:59 am
It's so cool that they pulled off all 134 schools when a year ago they weren't sure it was going to happen that way.
It's also cool the service academies will be in there too. Their student athletes can't make NIL deals and so there was a concern they might not be in it.
Now, if we can get 80 to 85-man rosters, medical redshirts, keep the ability to edit conferences for realignment purposes, and a transfer portal, the perfect game will have been created.
And a COVID year.
;)
These users thanked the author AGNUMPI for the post:
aggies22


"Be there. Get crazy. Go Aggies!" - Matt 'Fafner' Sonnenberg

CastIronAggie
Posts: 120
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 371 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by CastIronAggie » February 23rd, 2024, 8:11 am

Big question for me is if the game play is good or just a reskinned madden. Last I played, Madden just seemed so 'on the rails' with the scripted catches and broken tackles. Hopefully it's not too much of a live service game too. I want to pay my $60 and be done.
These users thanked the author CastIronAggie for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
ootek
Posts: 226
Joined: June 19th, 2013, 7:59 am
Location: Providence, UT
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by ootek » February 23rd, 2024, 8:28 am

CastIronAggie wrote:Big question for me is if the game play is good or just a reskinned madden. Last I played, Madden just seemed so 'on the rails' with the scripted catches and broken tackles. Hopefully it's not too much of a live service game too. I want to pay my $60 and be done.
My thought is that if it were a reskin of Madden, it would’ve released months ago instead of getting delayed
These users thanked the author ootek for the post:
aggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 23rd, 2024, 9:32 am

I'm tweeting all the players and encouraging them to OPT in and get theirs!
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
FromLItoLoganbigblue32



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm

If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
aggies22


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm

Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » February 25th, 2024, 6:06 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.
Did you ever do the old cheat of creating a recruit then maxing out all his stats except for kicking then making him a kicker. No one would want him so you could easily recruit him then change his position to whatever you wanted.

I did it too many times to the point where it started ruining the fun haha.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
aggies22


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 25th, 2024, 6:43 pm

Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 6:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.
Did you ever do the old cheat of creating a recruit then maxing out all his stats except for kicking then making him a kicker. No one would want him so you could easily recruit him then change his position to whatever you wanted.

I did it too many times to the point where it started ruining the fun haha.
Nah, I just recruit to my needs. I'm too impatient to create players. Haha!!



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » February 25th, 2024, 7:57 pm

aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 6:43 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 6:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.
Did you ever do the old cheat of creating a recruit then maxing out all his stats except for kicking then making him a kicker. No one would want him so you could easily recruit him then change his position to whatever you wanted.

I did it too many times to the point where it started ruining the fun haha.
Nah, I just recruit to my needs. I'm too impatient to create players. Haha!!
I went back to that. I realized I had a problem when I had a front seven of 7’ guys who had 99 speed.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
aggies22


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

User avatar
ootek
Posts: 226
Joined: June 19th, 2013, 7:59 am
Location: Providence, UT
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by ootek » February 25th, 2024, 8:26 pm

Hoot wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.
Did you ever do the old cheat of creating a recruit then maxing out all his stats except for kicking then making him a kicker. No one would want him so you could easily recruit him then change his position to whatever you wanted.

I did it too many times to the point where it started ruining the fun haha.
I allowed myself to do that for one player to get the dynasty started. By the time my level 99 HB who played both ways and returned kick offs and punts graduated, I could recruit better
These users thanked the author ootek for the post (total 2):
Hootaggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » February 26th, 2024, 5:58 am

Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 7:57 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 6:43 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 6:06 pm
aggies22 wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:39 pm
Hoot wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 5:17 pm
If they have exportable draft classes I might have to buy Madden….

…next February when it’s $7 on Amazon.
My last Madden purchase was the 14 season to match the NCAA game for that exact reason.
Did you ever do the old cheat of creating a recruit then maxing out all his stats except for kicking then making him a kicker. No one would want him so you could easily recruit him then change his position to whatever you wanted.

I did it too many times to the point where it started ruining the fun haha.
Nah, I just recruit to my needs. I'm too impatient to create players. Haha!!
I went back to that. I realized I had a problem when I had a front seven of 7’ guys who had 99 speed.
7 first round picks on your front line!



User avatar
tysteve20
Posts: 1018
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 916 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by tysteve20 » May 16th, 2024, 11:27 am

Reviving this because the official cover was just released. So I decided to make aggie covers too.
Image



Image

Image

Image

Image
These users thanked the author tysteve20 for the post (total 4):
trevordudetovliFromLItoLoganCivEngAggie



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » May 16th, 2024, 1:49 pm

tysteve20 wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 11:27 am
Reviving this because the official cover was just released. So I decided to make aggie covers too.
Image



Image

Image

Image

Image
Your stuff is SO BAD A$$ dude!!



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » May 16th, 2024, 2:36 pm

Retro Bowl College just came out. It stopped being fun after I won my third natty for usu. I won two more then deleted it.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
aggies22


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

User avatar
tysteve20
Posts: 1018
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 916 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by tysteve20 » May 16th, 2024, 3:52 pm

Hoot wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 2:36 pm
Retro Bowl College just came out. It stopped being fun after I won my third natty for usu. I won two more then deleted it.
after a good run with USU I took over Utah Tech and cut everyone. had to restart from nothing and its been a fun challenge.
These users thanked the author tysteve20 for the post (total 2):
aggies22Hoot



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » May 16th, 2024, 5:20 pm

tysteve20 wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 3:52 pm
Hoot wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 2:36 pm
Retro Bowl College just came out. It stopped being fun after I won my third natty for usu. I won two more then deleted it.
after a good run with USU I took over Utah Tech and cut everyone. had to restart from nothing and its been a fun challenge.
You cut everybody? Man, you're ruthless.



Imakeitrain
Posts: 14408
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 2041 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Imakeitrain » May 16th, 2024, 6:28 pm

I really hope you can increase conference prestige and NIL by continually winning. Like when I win 6 nattys in a row the school should move up in prestige like prior iterations but also the conference should.

I don’t want to just randomly place USU in the SEC although it may be the best way to experience more that the game has to offer.



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » May 16th, 2024, 7:34 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
May 16th, 2024, 6:28 pm
I really hope you can increase conference prestige and NIL by continually winning. Like when I win 6 nattys in a row the school should move up in prestige like prior iterations but also the conference should.

I don’t want to just randomly place USU in the SEC although it may be the best way to experience more that the game has to offer.
Making the kibbie dome the hardest place to play in america was always hilarious.


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

FromLItoLogan
Posts: 511
Joined: March 3rd, 2014, 7:52 pm
Location: Logan, Utah
Has thanked: 536 times
Been thanked: 312 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by FromLItoLogan » May 17th, 2024, 9:04 am



Wonder who at EA went to Wyoming. Looked like only them and boise got screen time from the MW. At least no other team from the state was spotlighted.



trevordude
Pick'em Champ - '22 FB Predict The Score
Posts: 2113
Joined: August 25th, 2012, 10:38 am
Has thanked: 3272 times
Been thanked: 699 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by trevordude » May 17th, 2024, 9:39 am

I really hope the GUI and options in the "Franchise Mode" are good. Madden always disappoints me in this area. Fifa is pretty good in this aspect

I want to have on depth recruiting control, assistant coach hiring options, NIL choices, transfer portal, scheme choices, I want to be able to berate fans in the post game

I have high expectations and am ready to get hurt
These users thanked the author trevordude for the post:
aggies22


Not sent from Tapatalk

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » May 17th, 2024, 10:53 am

Any idea what the deluxe edition consists of?



User avatar
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff
Posts: 18394
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Sonora, MX
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 3163 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by QuackAttackAggie » May 17th, 2024, 10:58 am

aggies22 wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 10:53 am
Any idea what the deluxe edition consists of?
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post (total 2):
FromLItoLoganaggies22



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 19994
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 24293 times
Been thanked: 16902 times
Contact:

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by aggies22 » May 17th, 2024, 11:07 am

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 10:58 am
aggies22 wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 10:53 am
Any idea what the deluxe edition consists of?
Thanks my Aggie brother!



Imakeitrain
Posts: 14408
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 2041 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Imakeitrain » May 17th, 2024, 4:55 pm

I hate how much ultimate team is in those benefits.



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » May 17th, 2024, 5:39 pm

I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
These users thanked the author Hoot for the post:
trevordude


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

User avatar
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff
Posts: 18394
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Sonora, MX
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 3163 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by QuackAttackAggie » May 17th, 2024, 5:48 pm

Hoot wrote:I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
If you sign up for ea play you get 10% off and ten hours of early access starting three days early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » May 17th, 2024, 5:57 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 5:48 pm
Hoot wrote:I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
If you sign up for ea play you get 10% off and ten hours of early access starting three days early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much to sign up for ea play?


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

User avatar
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff
Posts: 18394
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Sonora, MX
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 3163 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by QuackAttackAggie » May 17th, 2024, 6:57 pm

Hoot wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 5:48 pm
Hoot wrote:I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
If you sign up for ea play you get 10% off and ten hours of early access starting three days early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much to sign up for ea play?
It's like $5 a month or 40 for the year. Comes with access to last year's sports games too for free like madden, nhl, pga etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
Hoot
Posts: 4630
Joined: August 16th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Location: Your moms house.
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 2685 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by Hoot » May 17th, 2024, 8:01 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 6:57 pm
Hoot wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 5:48 pm
Hoot wrote:I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
If you sign up for ea play you get 10% off and ten hours of early access starting three days early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much to sign up for ea play?
It's like $5 a month or 40 for the year. Comes with access to last year's sports games too for free like madden, nhl, pga etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I cancel it right after I use the discount?


“My hypocrisy goes only so far.”

User avatar
QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff
Posts: 18394
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Sonora, MX
Has thanked: 326 times
Been thanked: 3163 times

Re: College Football 25 Teaser Trailer

Post by QuackAttackAggie » May 17th, 2024, 8:25 pm

Hoot wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 6:57 pm
Hoot wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2024, 5:48 pm
Hoot wrote:I’ve never played ultimate team before and I’m not about to start now. Huzzah for the standard edition!

Also let’s make a pact that if any of us find a screaming deal on the game, we’ll post it here.
If you sign up for ea play you get 10% off and ten hours of early access starting three days early.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much to sign up for ea play?
It's like $5 a month or 40 for the year. Comes with access to last year's sports games too for free like madden, nhl, pga etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I cancel it right after I use the discount?
Yeah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic