Sequence of posts

All completed suggestions are put here.
NavyBlueAggie

Sequence of posts

Post by NavyBlueAggie » November 18th, 2010, 8:49 am

My question regards the order of posts on these sites. On Scout the latest post was at the top of the page. I see posts days old still being at the top of the page while more recent comments are further down the page. Is there any interest in having the freshest posts at the top of the page? Thank you.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Re: Sequence of posts

Post by ProvoAggie » November 18th, 2010, 9:00 am

It's the same functionality here. The latest post is at the top except in cases that certain posts are stickied at the top of the page. Posts with a thumbtack icon are stickies as they are frequently of interest to individuals even if there isn't much to discuss on them. Are there any specific posts that you are referring to? We had the same setup on Scout as well where recruit and certain stat information was always at the top.

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » November 18th, 2010, 9:49 am

Thank you. To attempt to clarify, I would refer you to the Football site for reference. The date stamping is not showing the latest posts at the page top, and this is what I was refering to. This new site has much promise, just little traffic to date, and the Scout site is virtually DOA these days. Appreciate the work on the new site.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » November 18th, 2010, 9:56 am

The football forum has 4 threads that are stickied to the top so they will remain there no matter what...below those 4, the newest one will appear there. The 4 stickies are topics that are asked about frequently even if there isn't much to add to them throughout the week. We had the same thing over on Scout. We always had the Pick Em reminders, Recruit information, and WAC links up there. We now have the stats listed for that weeks game as well but it's in place of the WAC links.

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » November 18th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Very clear now, and thank you. Now about the PM sequence....................

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic