AFB Madness Second Round: 3 Matt Sauk Winning TD against Utah in 97 VS. 6 Bobby Wagner one handed Int against LA Tech

The gathering place for daily and weekly contests such as "Pick 'Em", "Predict the Score", and "Create the Caption".

Matt Sauk winning touchdown or Bobby Wagner interception

Poll ended at April 18th, 2020, 9:21 am

Matt Sauk winning touchdown
47%
Bobby Wagner interception
53%

Total votes: 19

GameFAQSAggie

AFB Madness Second Round: 3 Matt Sauk Winning TD against Utah in 97 VS. 6 Bobby Wagner one handed Int against LA Tech

Post by GameFAQSAggie » April 16th, 2020, 9:21 am

This second round battle is

3 Seed, From 1997, Matt Sauk's game winning touchdown against Utah

Vs.

6 Seed, From 2009, Bobby Wagner's one handed interception against Louisiana Tech

GameFAQSAggie

Re: AFB Madness Second Round: 3 Matt Sauk Winning TD against Utah in 97 VS. 6 Bobby Wagner one handed Int against LA Tec

Post by GameFAQSAggie » April 16th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Well, We have a deadlocked battle right now. 9-9!

sstrasser

Re: AFB Madness Second Round: 3 Matt Sauk Winning TD against Utah in 97 VS. 6 Bobby Wagner one handed Int against LA Tec

Post by sstrasser » April 17th, 2020, 4:13 pm

Wins against Utah and BYU count extra in my book

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » April 17th, 2020, 8:56 pm

sstrasser wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:13 pm
Wins against Utah and BYU count extra in my book
Yeah, that is why I seeded alot of plays from wins against Utah and BYU high. This Wagner interception is in the field and seeded high cause of how amazing of a play it was and was huge in the game. It also came when we were still struggling to get wins against anyone.

Even though the stop in overtime against LA Tech won us the championship(DIFFERENT YEAR AS THE WAGNER ONE), it was seeded 11 cause of being a small part of the game, but it has already upended Calvillo's performance and Tipa's touchdown against BYU. We shall see if it can get past Emmitt White's record in the next round. A few other things from the LA Tech championship game are in the tournament in Kerwynn's screen touchdown earning a 9 seed but is about to fall to Jalen Davis's 3 Ints and 2 TDs against BYU, and I seeded Will Davis's pick from that game at 2 cause of the significance of it ending an NCAA record streak. That got the toughest fight from a 15 of the four 2 seeds, and if it can get past the Siaosi Mariner Touchdown, it has battles against plays from Utah and BYU wins to get to the Final Four.

Locked Previous topicNext topic