Highlight Sticky

We want this to be the best online community of Aggie fans in the world. If you know of something that will make it better, let us know.
andytheaggie
Has thanked: 0

Highlight Sticky

Post by andytheaggie » June 22nd, 2013, 11:20 am

One thing I would really like to see is a highlight video sticky in both Stew's Spectrum and Merlin Olsen Field for the basketball and football teams, respectively. I love reminiscing and watching past games, but I find it somewhat of a pain to search for them. If they were all in one place, that would be great!

Aglicious
Site Admin

Re: Highlight Sticky

Post by Aglicious » June 22nd, 2013, 2:01 pm

Instead of creating stickies, we have provided an entire forum dedicated to video. Full length video of both basketball and football games can be found in the 'Video' forum. You can find that under the 'Downloads' category from the site Forums pull-down menu at the top or by clicking on the Board Index link at the top any Forum.

If you are looking for football highlights only, there's currently also a thread in the football forum named 2012-13 FB Highlights with links to each game highlights and a season end compilation.

Hope this helps Andy! If you're looking for something else let me know :thumbsup:

andytheaggie
Has thanked: 0

Post by andytheaggie » June 22nd, 2013, 3:32 pm

Sorry, I wasn't really clear... I didn't mean full games, just the highlight vids that get uploaded to YouTube and posted on the board. The last few years in particular there have been some great highlight videos made, and I thoroughly enjoy watching them... It's just hard to find them sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » June 22nd, 2013, 3:40 pm

andytheaggie wrote:Sorry, I wasn't really clear... I didn't mean full games, just the highlight vids that get uploaded to YouTube and posted on the board. The last few years in particular there have been some great highlight videos made, and I thoroughly enjoy watching them... It's just hard to find them sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
He posted a link to a thread of just highlights. We don't need a sticky when there is that thread. And also a good YouTube search engine.

Sent from my iPad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic