Hosted articles or blog entries

We want this to be the best online community of Aggie fans in the world. If you know of something that will make it better, let us know.
BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Hosted articles or blog entries

Post by BigBlueDart » June 25th, 2012, 7:04 am

There are a handful of dedicated Aggie blogs out there, but I think there are a lot of regular posters here that could collectively contribute a good amount of material for this site. Please see my response to GeoAg's post in the football forum:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20270&p=140698#p140698

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Re: Hosted articles or blog entries

Post by ProvoAggie » June 25th, 2012, 8:23 am

I agree with this point and I know that it has been discussed at one point or another. It could possibly be done someday but so far we've just had a couple of frequent posters on here start their own blogs that automatically go into the news feed (treesap with the USUStats Blog and ProfessorChaos with the Sagebrush Spot). If other posters want to start blogs and get them into the news feed then ultimately that is very easily done. We could also revisit the idea of having dedicated writers on the board but it becomes another things that needs to be maintained.

BigBlueDart
Pick'em Champ - '17 FB Predict the Score

Re: Hosted articles or blog entries

Post by BigBlueDart » June 25th, 2012, 8:45 am

Yeah, I think you guys would need some more help to pull it off. You and Aglicious should be able to just continue as Site Admins, but maybe you could get a group of posters together that could be regular contributors and then an editor or small team of editors. Not saying you need to do it tomorrow, but something that could be discussed in the community. Maybe you could start a topic on this and pin it?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic