If you are having a problem with the website, this is where you post it. Please include your operating system and web browser to help us figure out what is going on.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:09 pm
- Location: Midvale
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
I'm on Chrome I had to update Java and now I get nothing but the scoreboard in chat. I can see how many people are in chat, but not the pane on the left telling me who they are and can see no conversation.
Hail the Utah Aggies!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5429
- Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
- Location: Vega$
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 533 times
If it happens again, give the link that says 'Mobile Chat Client' above the chat room a try. It should open the mobile version of the chat room in a separate tab. It's not the exact same interface but it should work no matter what.
- Posts: 15011
- Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Has thanked: 287 times
- Been thanked: 592 times
- SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
- Posts: 17327
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
- Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
- Has thanked: 859 times
- Been thanked: 853 times
It doesn't run in Netscape anymore. Can we get a patch?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12828
- Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Has thanked: 619 times
- Been thanked: 779 times