Search found 2555 matches

by FloridaAggie13
Yesterday, 10:33 am
Forum: Stew's Spectrum (Aggie Basketball)
Topic: Some actual Basketball talk: BYU vs USU
Replies: 79
Views: 5094

Re: Some actual Basketball talk: BYU vs USU

From what I'm reading here, the only debate is how much we will lose by. Will we get blown out or struggle to keep it close.

I live 2500 miles away so forgive me, but are we a worthy top 25 team or not? If so, is BYU a top 10 team?
by FloridaAggie13
December 12th, 2019, 9:18 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Hearing Conflicting Facts
Replies: 34
Views: 2248

Re: Hearing Conflicting Facts

So if he does go to the raiders I wonder how long he'll sit behind Carr? Carr's leash is getting pretty short. If they actually had somebody behind him who could play he'd probably have found the bench by now. After watching what Jon Gruden did to the QB's here in Tampa Bay, I really hope Love does...
by FloridaAggie13
December 11th, 2019, 11:26 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Hearing Conflicting Facts
Replies: 34
Views: 2248

Re: Hearing Conflicting Facts

So if he does go to the raiders I wonder how long he'll sit behind Carr? Carr's leash is getting pretty short. If they actually had somebody behind him who could play he'd probably have found the bench by now. After watching what Jon Gruden did to the QB's here in Tampa Bay, I really hope Love does...
by FloridaAggie13
December 11th, 2019, 10:51 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Hearing Conflicting Facts
Replies: 34
Views: 2248

Re: Hearing Conflicting Facts

Question: Once a player declares for the NFL draft, can they withdraw if they don't hire an agent, don't get a good draft grade, etc.? Obviously you're allowed to test the waters in the NBA but I've read different "facts" on how it works in the NFL. The way I have read and understood the rule is yo...
by FloridaAggie13
December 6th, 2019, 12:16 am
Forum: Stew's Spectrum (Aggie Basketball)
Topic: USU Hoops 2020 November Signing Period: Who We Were Expecting
Replies: 38
Views: 2265

Re: USU Hoops 2020 November Signing Period: Who We Were Expecting

brownjeans wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 10:15 pm
It's hard to care for your family on a one million per year.
Reminds me of Latrell Sprewell in the 90's.
by FloridaAggie13
December 3rd, 2019, 11:36 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Is Woodward Coming Back?
Replies: 12
Views: 1549

Re: Is Woodward Coming Back?

brownjeans wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 5:46 pm
What happened with Woodward this year is why I had no problem with Darwin Thompson going to the NFL after last year. When you can stick with an NFL team, go do it. You can finish school later.
Or not finish school at all. Give me a few million when I'm 22 and I'm not going back to school :-)
by FloridaAggie13
December 1st, 2019, 4:00 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Texas fires Orlando
Replies: 75
Views: 5216

Re: Texas fires Orlando

Didn't Orlando hate being in Logan? Or was that Aranda?
by FloridaAggie13
November 25th, 2019, 8:18 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Young
Replies: 37
Views: 2964

Re: Young

The bigger story of the day is that nick sessions switched his commitment to Oklahoma state today. I've always had the impression that his Dad wanted something bigger. I’d agree I got that impression as well. Maybe watching the team he committed to get completely embarrassed three times in five wee...
by FloridaAggie13
November 25th, 2019, 10:56 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: The problem this year....
Replies: 20
Views: 1966

Re: The problem this year....

It was interesting to see how Boise DC schemed to get his best pass rusher in preferable matchups. On the flip side...we line our best pass rusher six inches away from a 300 lb OL or use him as a "spy". I'm quite sure other teams scheme to neutralize him, but the last time I checked it isn't against...
by FloridaAggie13
November 25th, 2019, 10:52 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Re: Love leads college football in...

https://withthefirstpick.com/2019/11/24/nfl-mock-draft-tua-tagovailoa-top-20/2/ Love is projected to go #6 overall in this mock draft!!! Wouldn't it be crazy if the guy with the most interceptions in all of FBS college football was drafted #6 overall. Would most definitely be a first! This would gi...
by FloridaAggie13
November 24th, 2019, 6:32 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Re: Love leads college football in...

aggies22 wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 2:19 pm
dyedblue wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 10:07 am
A double move would have torched both CSU and Boise


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's a double move? :headscratch:
Fake a yawn while stretching your arms above your head, then nonchalantly put your arm around her.

Double move completed.

Mods please move this to the Sandbox.
by FloridaAggie13
November 24th, 2019, 2:34 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Congrats to the defense
Replies: 17
Views: 1881

Re: Congrats to the defense

Boise State has scraps playing on their offensive line and are still dominating our defense In the pre-game yesterday they commented on how good the Boise State O Line is with two first team mwc lineman returning. And did you not notice the size difference between our d-line and their O line? Defin...
by FloridaAggie13
November 24th, 2019, 6:46 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Why did we change defensive scheme
Replies: 15
Views: 898

Re: Why did we change defensive schene

We have a scheme??
by FloridaAggie13
November 24th, 2019, 12:06 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Re: Love leads college football in...

Picks won’t hurt him, NFL coaches can fix that, he will still go fairly early in draft. USU wasted the talent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk So he'll suddenly improve once he faces the best players in the world? How was he so good last season? Dude has Mahomes-esque ability, arm strength, mobili...
by FloridaAggie13
November 23rd, 2019, 11:55 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Re: Love leads college football in...

I don't want Love next year. Draft or transfer, doesn't matter to me. He may have one of the best arms we've had, but he hasn't been good this year. I know, blame the line and the receivers. Sure. But Love has been great a couple of games, and awful a whole bunch. I really wanted to see Colombi ton...
by FloridaAggie13
November 23rd, 2019, 11:53 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Re: Love leads college football in...

Jjoey53 wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 11:16 pm
Picks won’t hurt him, NFL coaches can fix that, he will still go fairly early in draft. USU wasted the talent.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So he'll suddenly improve once he faces the best players in the world?
by FloridaAggie13
November 23rd, 2019, 10:53 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Love leads college football in...
Replies: 42
Views: 3109

Love leads college football in...

...interceptions.

But he won't be back next year. First round NFL talent I hear. Hmm...
by FloridaAggie13
November 23rd, 2019, 10:51 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Congrats to the defense
Replies: 17
Views: 1881

Re: Congrats to the defense

Boise State has scraps playing on their offensive line and are still dominating our defense
by FloridaAggie13
November 23rd, 2019, 2:32 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Remember this game
Replies: 4
Views: 933

Re: Remember this game

blueaggie wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 7:00 pm
That was so amazing! How did we not win the rest of our games? Go Aggies!
Our inability to force six turnovers in the first half of the ensuing games was the Achilles heel we couldn't overcome.
by FloridaAggie13
November 21st, 2019, 5:56 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Red Zone Offense
Replies: 16
Views: 1515

Re: Red Zone Offense

Our RZ offense is the reason why we're not 8-2 instead of 6-4 IMHO. How hard would it be to draw up something creative for gawd sake!? A little reverse or statue of liberty or something???? It seems like its a pretty hard task for Sanford. I mean after all its below what a former head coach should ...
by FloridaAggie13
November 18th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: USU vs. BSU 10-16-15
Replies: 10
Views: 962

Re: USU vs. BSU 10-16-15

ViAggie wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 9:46 am
aggies22 wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 6:47 am
I still have my ticket stub from the 58-56 win over byu.
ME TOO! Somewhere!? I haven't seen them in a couple of years, but I do have the stubs from that game in a box in my garage.

Good times! :cheers:
Do you happen to have Eric Drage's ribs in there by chance?
by FloridaAggie13
November 13th, 2019, 4:20 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Potential
Replies: 19
Views: 1598

Re: Potential

Hick stated it perfectly. The best way to beat the defensive scheme the Cowboys play is to effectively block the four down rushers because their scheme is not designed for heavy blitzing. This gives Love more time to throw. More time means the zone defense gets stretched and holes appear for the rec...
by FloridaAggie13
November 10th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 4th down
Replies: 26
Views: 1704

Re: 4th down

It baffles me that we refuse to play under center. I keep expecting to see it because it's part of Jordan Love's warm up routine. It's infuriating to start a 4th and inches with a 4 yard snap. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk Agreed. The fact that we don't ever line up under center, even in shor...
by FloridaAggie13
November 10th, 2019, 3:07 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 4th down
Replies: 26
Views: 1704

Re: 4th down

I disagree. I would have gone for the field goal and the lead. You said it yourself, we couldn't stop them. With 5 minutes left if we get the lead with a field goal, then they go back and score then we get the ball back with a chance to win the game. Sure they could run the time down but at least w...
by FloridaAggie13
November 10th, 2019, 9:50 am
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: 4th down
Replies: 26
Views: 1704

4th down

100% right decision, completely disagree with the play call. We had only stopped FSU once in the 2nd half at that point so a FG giving us a 2 pt lead was too little of an advantage. The play call was too predictable. Would rather see misdirection in that situation to take advantage of the D's propen...
by FloridaAggie13
November 9th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Knee jerk reactions after Fresno
Replies: 15
Views: 1549

Re: Knee jerk reactions after Fresno

I saw a wheel route in the 3rd quarter to Warren for 36 yards. That made me happy. Yost seemingly ran one of these every game.
by FloridaAggie13
November 6th, 2019, 2:20 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: The same search firm that found Gary
Replies: 15
Views: 1412

Re: The same search firm that found Gary

So we can expect Bobby Bowden to be announced soon Who says you can't go home? It's a well known fact down here that Jimbo ran that place into the ground and bailed because he saw where it was going. There was no reason for him to leave FSU for TA&M other than he was getting out to avoid the fall h...
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Stay the Course - GA Interview
Replies: 26
Views: 2147

Re: Stay the Course - GA Interview

NVAggie wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 3:23 pm
So you want him to Ric Flair his way into the interview....WWOOOOOO!!!!!!
I loved Ric Flair! :notworthy:
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 7:24 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Any Woodward news?
Replies: 39
Views: 3869

Re: Any Woodward news?

aggies22 wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 2:14 pm
Dwigt wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Is there any chance Tipa would get moved into Woodward’s spot?
I wouldn't count on it.
Yes, because according to the coaching staff, Tipa is much more effective lined up six inches from a 300 lb tackle. :headscratch:
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: The ultimate fake injury to stop the clock
Replies: 7
Views: 803

The ultimate fake injury to stop the clock

BYU has nothing on Auburn. This from two weeks ago:

by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 2:18 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Is it Colombi time?
Replies: 45
Views: 2477

Re: Is it Colombi time?

Are we all forgetting who we played last year (outside of Michigan St) that schedule was easy to run over and we had depth, lower competition = less injuries last year also. Is it Colombi time???? I think it's always good to switch things up, like at the RB position. You never know who is running u...
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 1:40 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Stay the Course - GA Interview
Replies: 26
Views: 2147

Re: Stay the Course - GA Interview

Personally, I wanted him to show up for the interview with a bottle of JD and a stripper on each arm.

That will ease the tension on the team.
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: The same search firm that found Gary
Replies: 15
Views: 1412

Re: The same search firm that found Gary

So we can expect Bobby Bowden to be announced soon Who says you can't go home? It's a well known fact down here that Jimbo ran that place into the ground and bailed because he saw where it was going. There was no reason for him to leave FSU for TA&M other than he was getting out to avoid the fall h...
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Is it Colombi time?
Replies: 45
Views: 2477

Re: Is it Colombi time?

He is very talented and has a big arm but hasn't played well all year. The talent he has around him is relative to the talent on the other team that is defending him and his receivers. Transferring to a P5 school with "better" talent around him also means playing against more talented defenses than ...
by FloridaAggie13
November 5th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Forum: Merlin Olsen Field (Aggie Football)
Topic: Hans Calls It: Ineligible Downfield Ended the Game
Replies: 7
Views: 854

Re: Hans Calls It: Ineligible Downfield Ended the Game

Inexcusable for the center to do this on a pass play.

It's a shame because Love threw a nice ball on that one.